- November 29, 2020 at 12:06 pm #412214Henrietta TalmadgeMemberRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 9Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
I had almost completely given up on dressing to the nines once I reached 6 feet in height in my 20s. Fate seems to be intervening though and I’ve met someone who is all about helping me explore and flaunt that part of myself. I started crossdressing when I hit puberty and have always found it to be the most erotic sensation. I’d like to find a fellow CD in the San Gabriel Valley where I live. Someone with whom I can talk about clothing, makeup and shoes as well as friendships with both men and women.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Dawn Wyvern.
- December 3, 2020 at 9:19 am #413731Alisha AlexLadyRegistered On: November 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
Welcome again dear Henrietta.
I live in Tucson AZ and me too would like to meet sisters here to talk to them about the same topics you mentioned. Meanwhile feel free to talk about these things to us in here. We are all here to help and learn from each other.
- December 3, 2020 at 4:07 am #413648Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2707Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2005 times
- December 3, 2020 at 1:11 am #413601Dawn WyvernChat CrewRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 208Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 834 times
Lovely to see you here and having a supportive partner who is encouraging you.
Dressing is not about your size or how you look – its more about how you feel. There are many tall women in the world – my partner is 6’1 and very proud of her height, as are many of the ‘super-models’ who frequent the fashion magazines
So be proud of who and what you are enjoy what you do. Hope you find a local companion who can help you develop your skills
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Dawn Wyvern.
- December 3, 2020 at 12:57 am #413597Darleene EvergeenRegistered On: June 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
Welcome! This is a wonderful place to talk and get to know other’s like us.
- December 1, 2020 at 7:54 pm #413133Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 410Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 1868 times
Glad to meet you. There are a lot of girls from SoCal on CDH. I live in North County San Diego. Check out the Desert Crossroads group. We meet in Palm Springs whenever we can. Lots of great girls that love to have fun!
Welcome to CDH! Hugs, Emily
- December 1, 2020 at 7:28 am #412893Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1241Has thanked: 3316 timesBeen thanked: 2634 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
PS: This is a friend company of CDH they have great gaffs… https://enfemmestyle.com/rose-satin-gaff-41005
- November 29, 2020 at 8:32 pm #412416Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4636Has thanked: 7745 timesBeen thanked: 7839 times
Henrietta… welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs
- November 29, 2020 at 7:55 pm #412391Henrietta TalmadgeRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 9Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
So I have to ask, what is a Gaff and how comfortable or uncomfortable are they? I very much like the idea of keeping everything in place so that there are no surprises. Maybe I should re-watch Tootsie and Some Like it Hot for encouragement.
- November 29, 2020 at 7:47 pm #412390Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 32Replies: 1130Has thanked: 16700 timesBeen thanked: 2901 times
- November 29, 2020 at 6:21 pm #412366
- November 29, 2020 at 1:29 pm #412246Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1047Has thanked: 9808 timesBeen thanked: 3371 times
Hi Henrietta nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. Looking for girls in your area look at top of page here and look on social page and put in your area and see if anyone is close to you and click on them to chat and make friends .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.