Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had almost completely given up on dressing to the nines once I reached 6 feet in height in my 20s.  Fate seems to be intervening though and I’ve met someone who is all about helping me explore and flaunt that part of myself.  I started crossdressing when I hit puberty and have always found it to be the most erotic sensation.  I’d like to find a fellow CD in the San Gabriel Valley where I live.  Someone with whom I can talk about clothing, makeup and shoes as well as friendships with both men and women.

Hi Henrietta nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. Looking for girls in your area look at top of page here and look on social page and put in your area and see if anyone is close to you and click on them to chat and make friends .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Henrietta,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Henrietta!

Welcome to CDH!

Even if you meet someone in the San Gerbil  Valley….er……I mean…….San Gabriel Valley, you can still always have all those talks and discussions with the ladies here on CDH.

Hugs

Autumn

So I have to ask, what is a Gaff and how comfortable or uncomfortable are they?  I very much like the idea of keeping everything in place so that there are no surprises.  Maybe I should re-watch Tootsie and Some Like it Hot for encouragement.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Henrietta… welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS: This is a friend company of CDH they have great gaffs… https://enfemmestyle.com/rose-satin-gaff-41005

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Henrietta,

Glad to meet you. There are a lot of girls from SoCal on CDH. I live in North County San Diego. Check out the Desert Crossroads group. We meet in Palm Springs whenever we can. Lots of great girls that love to have fun!

Welcome to CDH! Hugs, Emily

Hi Henrietta,

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to talk and get to know other’s like us.

Take care,

Darlene

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Henrietta

Lovely to see you here and having a supportive partner who is encouraging you.

Dressing is not about your size or how you look – its more about how you feel. There are many tall women in the world – my partner is 6’1 and very proud of her height, as are many of the ‘super-models’ who frequent the fashion magazines

So be proud of who and what you are enjoy what you do. Hope you find a local companion who can help you develop your skills

Dawn

Welcome Henrietta!

Welcome again dear Henrietta.
      I live in Tucson AZ and me too would like to meet sisters here to talk to them about the same topics you mentioned. Meanwhile feel free to talk about these things to us in here. We are all here to help and learn from each other.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?