Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello everyone, i’m maddie and i live in n.e.  Ct. looking to meet girls and couples in New England to hang out with and chat and things, Hugs Maddie

hi I’m Vanessa Lynn I live in Augusta Maine we should chat. Xoxo winx

hi Vanessa, thank you for responding. i’m Maddie and i live in N.E.  CT. feel free to check out my profile, and add as friend if you wish. all are welcome where ever you are from. i put that post up to put together a group close enough to each other so that one day we could meet in person, either as a group or one on one. how does that grab you. anyway stay safe, stay strong, and most of all these days stay WARM. hugs,Maddie

Jenny
      Lady

Hi Maddie hope you had a good weekend. Mine was good worked a bit and then wTched the super bowl wow whar a game. I am tired as hell not a lot of sleep last night. Go Pats!😃 to you gurl friend and all others Jenny wod love to chat, i am a bit shy thou and always bussy work and family. But drop me a li e when you are goi g to be on next. Hug ya Jenny

hi Vanessa, it’s a pleasure to make your aquaintence , i look forward to getting to know you better. i’m in the storrs ct. area, go hukies, feel free to message me. hugs, Maddie

hi Maddie thank you huggs kisses Vanessa Lynn

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?