Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maya Sol
      Lady

I have a good weight now (BMI 22) and normally when I’m “fat” I reach just a little more then BMI 25 max.
      So right now I’m back to BMI 22 and I can wear tight clothes BUT I still have a little belly, and of course also that “man thing” at front that not allowing you to wear pencil skirts, at last not in public 🙂 Anyway, this time I’m going to lose more weight! As for man, I don’t have too, but I want my body to be more feminine (as possible).

Are you playing with your weight ALSO for the goal to have more feminine body?

BMI calculator:
      https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Maya Sol.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Maya Sol.
      Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

I notice when I stay trimmer, my shapeware does a better job. Whatever we can do to keep the belly at bay helps a lot. If I’m wearing leggings or a tighter skirt/dress, I’ll always tuck and wear silicone pads. Looks more realistic and feels great when out and about…

Sherri Remington
        Duchess - Annual

Rochelle, after seeing your Fall Makeover shots, it doesn’t look to me like you need much help. You look fantastic in those pictures!

Maya, yes I am working with my weight to have a better figure. Problem is I’m not having much luck.

Anonymous
      Lady

Lose that weight for your health and for fashion.. win win. I always maintain my weight within about five pounds checking myself every three or four days. Feast then famine, and now its starving famine time after a big Thanksgiving meal.

The belly can always be held back with a waist cincher and its easier when there is less to control. The man thing down there can be tucked and smoothed with a gaff. Wear that pencil skirt!

Starving for fashion. The other day I was watching a movie where a woman complimented a friend, she said “You look great, I can see your bones.” The friend replied “Why thank you.”

Hi Maya I’ve wanted to lose some weight for a long time, I’m a size 18’s to 20’s UK size, I would love to lose at least 3 dress 👗 sizes, the thing is I’ve got a very sweet tooth i love my cakes, I would love to have a flatter stomach,at the moment i look as if I’m 7 or 8 months pregnant 🤰, the thing is it makes my dresses feel very tight X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Maya
      If you can lose weight that’s good the main thing is to eat an healthy diet and stick to it, easier said than done I am a UK 16 and I have to work hard to keep it.
      Sarah xx

CelesteCD
      Lady

I lost a lot of weight about 3 years ago. I did not do it with the intention of improving my female form but when I found how much better I looked when dressed I was thrilled. Since then I have found I’m much more conscious of my weight and the difference of just a few lbs on my look when dressed

J J
      Lady

As I get older I struggle more with weight. Not that I habe a weight problem, just 10 lbs that like to sit at my belly. Losing it helps, but I will never have a feminine waist. I don’t carry in weight in my butt, which is good, because it is already too skinny, and can’t afford to lose anything there.

Hi Maya,  I have a naturally feminine body but things can get out of hand very fast if I don’t watch my weight.  I can gain a pound just looking at a donut so I weigh myself every morning.  If I’m up, I cut down my meal portions or increase my outdoor work until I’m back to my usual 122 pounds (I’m 5.5).  My weight always seems to end up on my belly so it really shows on my wiggle dresses.  Holidays like Thanksgiving are usually the worst for me.  Good luck with the struggle but this is what works for me.   Marg

I recently lost 35 lbs. due to an illness. Not the advised way to lose weight let me tell you! However, when I recovered I found out that I felt much better overall, having an especially good effect on my blood pressure. Having lost the weight I began an exercise regimen and modified my previous eating habits in order to keep it off – with of course the motivation of being able to look much better in female mode and attire. I now wear a size 10 pretty consistently, and my smaller frame is a much easier canvas on which to create my alter ego.  So the weight loss has had a great benefit no matter which mode I happen to be in!

Christa
      Lady

Yes! I started a new job a year ago that I end up walking about 7 miles a day sometimes! So, in a year I have dropped 40 pounds almost naturally, without doing anything else! During that time I have cut back on junk food as well, so that helped.

I defiantly look better in my size 14 girl jeans than I do in my 36 Boy jeans 🙂

Hoping to drop down some more!

Anonymous

Awessome

i have lost 30 lbs recently

I have always been slim. I will wear a size 10 in jeans, but a 12 in a dress. I do watch what I eat and will fast one day a week. I find it easier to eat nothing at all than to eat less. I can tell as I get older I don’t need to eat much to gain weight. I so love to look girly.

ChloeC
      Duchess

A year or so ago (covid and post covid)  I let my weight get away from me and gained at least 15 lbs.  Even tho I’m aging I didn’t particularly gain it in that obvious place, just all over.  So about six months, I got serious again, and over about 6 months, mostly just watching what I eat and cutting down on the between meal snacks, which was hard to do, I’m back to where I was, and it’s stayed that way for several months now, even tho I’m a little more lax in my eating habits.

So, after the 1st of the year – which is the standard mantra, I guess – I’ll get serious again and work on losing another 10-15 pounds.  I’ll also be going back to the gym (as I used to several years ago pre-covid and lost about 20) and doing some moderate walking on the treadmill (listening to various things on my earbuds).  My BMI earlier this year measured was about 126, not terrible, but I can do better. And I will.  Biggest problem with the aging process is reducing the middle. Easy to reduce the arms and legs…of course they’ve always looked okay.  We’ll see. And yes, I’d love to have a reasonably fit (and slender) body.

<added> I used to be a tad over 5’10” but the ol’ spine is doing its age-old collapse and I’m now a tad over 5’9″. Hate that too.

Hugs, ChloëC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.
      Anonymous

I cut out simple stuff like chips, biscuits n gravy, started drinking more water, started eating a little less, more salads and started walking

im going into overdrive on Jan 3rd

i wanna drop 30 or 40

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Maya, to keep this short I’ll just tell you that up until I had to have a hip replaced I was very active. Snow skiing, swimming and I played competitive soccer pretty much my whole life. but after the surgery I couldn’t ski or play soccer so on went the pounds…lots of them. I hated how I looked and finally went on the Noom website and when I did they actually had quit a bit of info which apparently they deleted. But the basic premise is changing your mind set and getting rid of bad habits. One of mine was KFC popcorn chicken.

I took stock of my bad habits (there were many) and got rid of them and with no dieting I lost 70 lbs in less than a year and still ate what I normally would for breaky, lunch and dinner. But as my stomach shrunk I ate less especially at dinner. So I went from 218 lbs to 149. I wanted to be able to wear bodycon dresses so that was my motive.

Good luck to you, stick with it and you’ll do just fine.

Trish

DeLora
      Lady

I try not to worry about my weight, I actually don’t know what it is right now. Instead I focus on eating healthy food and avoiding junk, processed food.

I eat lots of fresh fruit and veg, we cook all our own food and only occasionally get takeout and when we do it’s a curry. We have also cut back on bread, usually only buying it on Saturday morning from the local bakery, it only lasts the weekend.

I also try to walk a couple km per day.

I have gone from 36 inch waist to about 30 in the last two years.

I recently started HRT and have noticed my belly fat diminishing and my butt filling out a little.

Audrey W
      Lady

I’m a former competitive  bodybuilder and after I stopped competing, I really cut back on my upper body workouts and lost a good deal of weight and bulk,  but maintained my lower body booty workouts.  Because of this I have a very feminine form from the waist down.  I’m currently a size 10 in ladies jeans.  I also fast one to two days a week depending on my daily report from the scale.  My fast days are minimal calories with premix protean shakes.  I don’t fully dress and present outwardly in guy mode.  However, on more than one occasion, I’ve been out shopping and bent over or was in such a position that apparently obscured my upper body and have been Ma’amd quite a few times by sales helpful sales persons.  Which was by the looks on their faces once they realized,  was very embarrassing to them,  but unbeknownst to them, extremely euphoric to me.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“Too late she cried”.. I’m well into my 70’s and enjoy good food and good wine. I rarely eat junk food, I’m within a kilo or two of what I weighed 10 years ago,  but everything from the eyelids  down seems to be “drooping”.

Cant do much about it without the pain of surgery or a “death stare” from “the Boss”.

So..”cheers” to a good Aussie white or red wine

Caty.

So

Dont have a weight problem but like many others here we do have the problem of a bulge at the tummy and that ruins our overall shape. I have been working out with sit ups and leg raisers. As a trainer told me the only muscle people notice is the stomach. Getting a flat stomach for us aging males requires exercise to do that so I can wear a crop top ,tight jeans or bodycon dress.

Maya, I am on Two diets at the moment. Wasn’t getting enough to eat with only one! 😜

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?