Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have tried unsuccessfully to define my coloring.  Specifically for eye shadow and blush.  While lipstick and nails does play a part in this.  Does anyone know of an online service or a place in the Orlando area that I could go to so I know what colors I should be using?

Going to a makeup counter/store unfortunately isn’t in the cards as this time.

Check Craigslist or kijiji.
      There are some wedding / makeover / photo shoot professionals who you can ask “Do you do male to female transformation makeup” or “Do you do cross dresser makeup? lessons?”

You can ask the question, if you use an anonymous email, the worst that is likely to happen is they say “No” (and even if they say no, they might recommend someone else who does?)

Where I live, the ‘on site’ makeup artists actually include that in their advertising – so I guess that it’s a pretty good business for them???

…Or you could also try  software like cosmopolitan makeover, and try different looks on your computer?

A good place to start is youtube, you can find someone whose skin tone matches yours and you can use that as a jumping off point.  There are plenty of guys and girls who do amazing makeup online and im sure you can find someone to get you started.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?