Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,  To all of you who I’ve met already, thank you for being so kind and inviting. I’ve been in chat rooms/sites where participants invite you to join, then once you’re in, and they realize you might not be a total expert on the subject (this was a mathematics group), then they give you the cold shoulder.  Not here.

I’m 49, single and have been dressing up for years.  I was just thinking the other day just how massive (but pretty and cute) my wardrobe is.  Kind of crazy but I have many gorgeous outfits.  There’s not a better feeling than returning home from work, maybe put on a pair of dance pants, cami, and maybe some heels or ballerina flats.  I’ve had much success finding shoes.  I’d be happy to share my vendors.

I need so much work on my makeup, I often get discouraged, but I will not quit.  Each day after work I practice on one area.  This week is my lips, next week will be my brows.  I’m hoping this will help me get better. “Makeup and Me”, it’s a long story.  I am a BIG fan of Kelly Strack on youtube.  Her vids have help me very much.

I’m totally into fitness, running 90 minutes a day, 15-30 minutes of core exercises. The main goal is to eliminate as much of my waist as possible.  So far to go, but I won’t quit.  Dieting is important to me.  I’ve used the loseit.com app.  It really works and it’s free.

So looking forward to making new friends here.  Reach out girls, I’m a good listener too.  Any advice would be so gratefully appreciated.

Have a wonderful week everyone .    Missy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Missy welcome..You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Missy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Am I allowed to ask the community a question as long as it is appropriate?  Like if I asked all the ladies in the community to identify one woman (past or present) that they could transform too (if they had the magic potion!!)?   Most likely this has been done b4.  Thank you. Terri Anne !!

If had the magic 🪄 potions Brooke Shields Marlin Monroe Shirley Temple and yes the magic starts with that red lipstick 💄 since that looks on that magic mirror

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Missy, [ might want to correct your birthdate(10/06/2022) , lol.  no worries as it is optional anyway]

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thanks.  Nice catch.  I even had my day wrong, not only the year.  I will be upgrading, I just want to hang as a “Lady” for a week or two.  Thanks for everything.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Practice Practice Practice, that’s what I do to try and improve my makeup technique. I run a lot too Missy and I use an app called My Fitness Pal. Glad you are here.

Hugs, Liara

Thanks Liara,  Glad you’re committed to a healthy lifestyle.  Hugs back at ya. Your profile pic is very pretty.  I have to upgrade and get my account updated.  Have a wonderful night !!!

Hi Missy, I really know what you mean about fitness. I have Paulette to thank for the fact I have lost forty pounds, ride my bicycle at least ten miles a day and eat properly. And yes, it is all about getting that waist line down. I went from Plus women’s sizes to a 12 and am working on a 10. Of course, living here in Arizona helps a lot too. Can’t hide behind baggy clothes here! Hugs, Paulette

So encouraging Paulette !!  Nothing better than that post exercise high.  You’re amazing, keep it up my friend !!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Missy

Welcome to CDH!

Makeup sure does take some practice. My few attempts so far have been quite comical.
      I’ve added core exercises to my fitness routine as well. It really helps with the girlish figure, as well as supporting the back.

💕Lara

Thanks Dear.  Nothing better for a back issue.  Hope all is well.  – Missy

Hi Missy,

Welcome to CDH.

Take a look at the Professional Makeup Advice forum.  Pose your make up questions there for a reply from the pros.

Alice

Thanks Alice.  I’ll check that out for sure.  Have a lovely day !1

Hi Missy,

Post away if you have several questions.  Haven’t seen any limits on questions cited.

Alice

Revel
      Baroness

Missy,

A warm welcome to you, and I’m totally into fitness too! You will make friends here at CDH, and I will be one of them, sister. 🙂

Revel

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?