Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, all

I am so excited! Some friends are throwing a virtual murder mystery party Saturday night for which we have to dress up and act out the mystery and sort out who is the murderer. We have been assigned characters, and I am Kitty Cocktail, described as the main squeeze of a mobster, who will be played by my SO. We are going all out for this, so my first chance to wear a dress in front of others (although virtually) in quite some time. Going shopping tomorrow. I will report back!

love and hugs,

Ginny aka Kitty Cocktail

Anonymous

That sounds absolutely lovely. Let us know how it goes!

I will, sweet Annaleigh! It should be fun!

hugs,

Ginny

I’ve done a few of these – and my wife knows better than to give me a male part!

Post pictures of your outfit – and pull out all the stops!!!

I didn’t quite get the eyes right in the Egyptian party we had a few days ago – haven’t gone back to the blonde look in my profile picture yet!

Have fun!

Love Laura

Hi Kitty Cocktail,

Happy shopping!  Hope you find the perfect dress.

Alice

Anonymous

Kitty…

The well known gangsters moll..

I bet there’s probably one or two ( hundred) on cdh who wouldn’t mind that part…all tight dress red lippy  and curls… wow….”come up and see me sometime”…lol

Good luck, grace x

Anonymous

Sounds like a blast, have a great time and lets see the dress.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That sounds like it will be a riot!

Amy

Hey, that sounds like a blast! Have a great time!

That sounds AWESOME!! I hope you have a blast!

Robyn 😁

Ooohh, that would be awesome! If love to go to one of those! Of course any excuse to play dress up!

Bridgette vS

Hi Steph

I’ve always been attracted to brunettes rather than blondes, but found the brunette look doesn’t work for me as well as the blonde look (to my eyes!).

Thanks for your lovely comment on my dark look – I still prefer blonde, and that look took nearly an hour to get the makeup right – it seems to make different demands on the face, like the eyeliner needs to be heavier, the contouring much deeper in terms of the dark shade and the carving into forehead and cheeks.

The current picture may not stay there long – but I have significantly fewer “Hello baby, you look gorgeous” comments with it (ie, none so far), so I’m not in a hurry! Even when I switched to a photo with glasses, I still got unwelcome remarks – so maybe dark is better!

I’ll continue to work on darker looks, because I do like them, but I can chuck together a blonde look in 15 minutes and be happy with the results – experience, I guess!

I will try to recreate the original Laura Lovett look, which had blue hair… I only have one photo, and the makeup was atrocious – but that was well before my first makeover.

Love Laura

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?