Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Since I have taken to four inch heels fairly quickly, I decided to dive into the deep end and get some five inch stilettos without a platform. I got two pairs without a platform and one pair with a half inch plat. My other “without” pair are the pumps with built in stockings to look like thigh high boots. I have been having lots of trouble finding boots that are snug and fitted to my legs when getting a size 12 or 13. I just need to avoid getting a snag or a run in my alternative. So, the ones in the photo are better for me to practice walking around the house at the new height. The Oxford style makes them more stable and keeps my toes from getting cramped in the toe box. I prefer almond toe and round toe shoes because my feet don’t look as long. I’ve just had trouble finding 5” stilettos without a pointy toe. Except for my 5” with a half inch platform. Those are sooooo cute and I’ll probably share those with everyone soon.

I saw these for sale on line somewhere and thought they’re were so cute! I’m just afraid of falling on my face going across the room, or tripping over a shadow or something. I’ll “get a pair” eventually. So jelly!

Bridgette

Thanks, Bridgette. I got mine from funkypair.com. I was a little worried about going so high so fast. But the way that they tie supports one very well. A straight up pump might not be the best first 5” choice. I still need a lot of at home practicing myself.

Anonymous

Cute shoes.  Enjoy them.  I’ve got 4″ and 5″ pumps.  I used to have a pair of 6″ pumps that I lost in a purge.  (I’m not going to do that again.)  I’m going to have to replace them someday.  Learning to walk in such high heels took some time and practice, but they’re worth it.  I love they way they make my legs and rear look.

It was only about six weeks ago that I got my first heels. They were 3.75” chunky heels and I couldn’t believe how awkward they were going to be. Now, I can walk in them like tennis shoes. These 5” stilettos are like that all over again. Maybe, a little easier since I have some heels experience now.

I’ve heard a lot of stories from girls about purging and regretting it later. I have purged some drab clothes in the past because of weight fluctuations and regretted it so I learned my lesson about any purging. Even now that I am making room in my closet for all my girl clothes, I am boxing all my drab clothes up and storing them in the basement.

Get those 6” ones, girl. You deserve it!

JOJO
      Lady

To this day I can still remember the wonderful sound my mothers heels made the first time I walked in them. I still  get excited when hear that click when I walk on wood floor in my heels. there is nothing else like it.

I can still remember the first time I put on my mom’s heels too. Must have been 40 years ago. Of course, those were not high heels at all by my current standards. Her bedroom was carpeted so I didn’t get the sound. But all my life, that sound would make my head turn any time I heard it.

Anonymous

Mika

Nice shoes honey….but they are high heels so what else would you expect me to say!!!!…. maybe you have started a new trend….” just how high can you go”????

I must admit, when I saw the title of your post….I did wonder what the topic would be about???….haha…..

I bet it got Sammy’s pulse racing too.

Happy new year, grace ❤️

Mika , as they would say in my part of Scotland .You’re a ( classy, lassie ). Happy new year . Pyxx.

Ohhhh, those are gorgeous Mika!

Thanks, Rei. Wait until I show everyone the ones with the half inch platform. SUPER cute!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Love the shoes Mika. Glad you’re taking to higher heels so fast. Be careful on pavement though. It’s way easier to walk indoors on perfectly flat and smooth flooring.

Thanks, Emily. I still have a ways to go with these 5 inchers. I have so many other pairs of shoes at lower heights now that I can get out with until I’m ready with these. It’s all good.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

I certainly don’t want to dissuade you Mika.  Rocking a pair of killer heels is sublime.

Your post resurrected a memory of the time I ruined a pair of stilettos and nearly twisted my ankle.  I was walking back to my car after a night of clubbing.  The heel on my left shoe got stuck in a crack in the sidewalk.  I managed to stop myself from falling but snapped every strap on the shoe.  I’d been wearing heels for years when this happened.

Those heels are lovely.  Hope you get to wear them out sometime.  You go girl!

Emily

Oh, sweetie, you haven’t dissuaded me at all. I still try avoiding cracks, seams, and grates with any height stiletto. I just need to keep practicing with the extreme height at home so I have a more natural looking walk with the 5 inchers. 4 inches is no problem but the 5’s I need to get used to.

Thank you, Shreya!

Anonymous

Noooooooo….

don’t do it Steph….

put the key board down…and back off!!!!

( you haven’t been on the naughty  step…since last year!!!!)

LOL. I did choose my words carefully for this very reason.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?