• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I finally went out as Monica the other night and had a wonderful time! I wore a purple top, my cute black skirt, boots, and shoulder length brown wig, makeup and nails. I went to a CD friendly bar, had a couple of drinks, and everyone was so friendly and welcoming! I got several compliments on my outfits and a couple of guys even said I was hot!! I can’t wait to get out again!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Monica   :  I’m so happy you had  a wonderful time. That first time out, must be a exhilarating experience. A big step most here are waiting to discover. I myself am in waiting and hope my time would be memorable. A safe place is all so important and a venue as of yours , a dream to have one close.  Thank you for sharing , hearing wonderful stories like yours  really encourages many of us to take those very first  step outdoors. 🌹

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Good for you Monica. I hope every time you go out your experiences are just as good.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

I’m happy for you Monica. It’s wonderful you had have such a good time.

You are so brave. I am going to try the same thing in Atlanta next week. I know it will be fine, but I am so nervous. I imagine I will be in a number have when I walk through the door. I am going to a gay bar. I assume this lifestyle is accepted there. The place I am going there is no mention of CDs.

So happy to hear your story. I’ll post mine next week.

Kisses,

Tiffany

Monica; Thank you for sharing your story of your first outing. It’s great that you had a wonderful time. I hope you’ve had many more enjoyable times.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That first time out can be scary and turn out to be a wonderful or terrible experience. I’m glad you enjoyed yours.

Anonymous

Way to go, Monica! I know I’m just one of many that envy your experience. Please keep encouraging me with your stories and maybe one day soon I can do the same for other gurls. Finding fun and acceptance after beginning with fear and worry has to be such an emotional relief. Thank you for sharing.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?