Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The hot running water in the tub steamed the mirror in the bathroom. The soft light from the candles flickered as I moved by them and eased myself into the soaking tub. The hot water massaged my muscles as I began cleaning my legs, preparing them for my first shave ever. Slowly I ran the razor along my legs, producing silky smooth skin behind.

At least, that’s how I thought it would go…..

My wife highly recommended that I use the shower, and that I would not want to be soaking with all the body hair that I’d produce from shaving my legs for the first time.

So, I got into the shower and got to work. It did not go as planned.

Since this was my first time, I had long hair…and a lot of it. After about 10-15 minutes of frustration, I stepped out of the shower and got my clippers and tried to shave them to a manageable length before trying again. There was quite the mound of hair building in the corner of the shower. I looked down at the little pink razor. I’m sure if it was animate it would whimper as I grabbed it again..

I managed to get most of it, but after feeling hair on the back of my legs that I just could not see, I gave up and called in the cavalry. I admitted to my wife that I now think I knew how most women feel after winter is over and it’s time for summer. I also promised to never again complain about how long some of her showers took….

My wife was gracious enough to help me finish…but by then the heat was getting to me and I had to sit down. I tried once or twice more to stand up so she could help get the rest, but I was still feeling a bit lightheaded. Defeated, I laid down a towel and laid down unceremoniously on the floor while my wife hit all the spots I missed or could not see.

Now that it’s all done…would I do it again?

I’m very doubtful…I think I’ll take the easier route of using tights and non-open toed shoes.

For now, my legs feel reeeeaaaalllly weird. And it feels a bit good…but I don’t know that it’s worth all the effort again. We’ll see.

MVP for this effort definitely goes to my wife whom I don’t know that I could weather this adventure….

-Nat

Hi Natalia,
      Since my legs are super hairy I take mt electric clippers and shear most of the hair off then I take a nice bath or shower and use a razor.

It does feel nice however if you are in a colder climate you will find your legs very cold.

Don’t give up.
      women are a lot tougher than we give them credit for thats for sure.

Patty

K Swim
      Lady

I just spend a few $$ on Nair. It burned the first few times, but I think my skin built up a tolerance for it….even though I don’t do it very often.

I’ve longed to shave my legs, but I have not. Maybe, I won’t.
      I don’t have very hairy legs anyway, but I’m a hosiery girl anyway. What I’ve noticed is that my legs with hosiery are actually presentable. I will never wear open toed shoes because my toes have so beaten up from running that they need to remain hidden.

Jessica

Donni
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Natalia, that story just made me smile! Love your writing! 😂</p>

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The first time I shaved my legs, my girlfriend helped me. After that I struggled to find a technique that worked best. I was awkward with a razor and cut myself often. Then I tried various chemical hair removers. They worked great but took a long time, smelled bad and I often got burns from them.

I found after a while and some practice, a slightly dull razor and soapy legs worked best. It was fast, easy and neat. I rarely cut myself. I could shave my legs every time I took a shower. That’s how I still do it today.

I shave my legs in the bathtub, tried in the shower once and cut my legs up really bad. I have learned how to contort my body and pull my legs up to my chest to get every part of them shaved. I used to use shaving cream but now I use hair condicener and my legs feel much smoother after wards.

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

I definitely needed my wife’s help shaving the fur off  my legs and arms the this past summer for the first time.  Talk about clogged drains!  Since then I have been pleasantly surprised at not hearing any comments from volleyball team members or others about my reduced body hair. I have been keeping my leg/arm hair in check through a variety of shaving and chemical products, although Nair/Veet can occasionally burn while doing a decent job. I have adjusted to mostly hairless arms and legs, and now really appreciate the feel and look more of my femme wardrobe.

Dana Dean
      Lady

This is a very interesting topic to me. I totally understand your challenges of shaving your legs for the first time. My wife knows of my dressing ( long story) but not supportive. However she is ok with me shaving my legs and chest (?). It gets easier as you go.  The hardest part is getting rid of that long hair. After that it’s pretty quick. I’m spoiled cuz our guest bathroom has a seat in in the shower. I absolutely love the feeling of freshly shaved legs. Keep at it.

I recently started shaving my legs.  As someone with lots of body hair… everywhere (I hate the way it looks and feels) I was surprised at how hard it was to get all of the spots on the back of my legs.   However, the feeling of yoga pants and tights against bare skin is so amazingly better than having waded up hair under them.  It makes it well worth the extra time in the shower.  And now I should be able to where some sheer nylons without them looking horrible. Xmas present for myself,  can’t what to see how they look. 😁

Have you looked at the ELOS Me hair remover?

my wife got me one for Christmas a few years.  I used it regularly as directed for about 6 months.  I can’t say it totally permanently removed all my leg hair – but it made an enormous difference.  I shave my legs maybe twice a week  and it takes about 3 minutes and is easy and results are perfect

it’s not cheap  it made a huge difference for me

R

Keep shaving there is nothing better that pulling stockings over shaved smooth legs I love it. It takes a while to get used to shaving and getting it right every time. My wife is now amazed at the speed that I can fully shave my legs. You do get faster and better at shaving legs remember keep the hair short and rinse with hot water it stops the itching.

Coleen xx

Lisa Jane
      Lady

I shaved my legs a few times and suffered from minor nicks, then saw an epilator half price in a sale, best purchase ever,

exfoliate in the bath, shower off, then lie on my bed and get so smooth it feels beautiful, I think it tickles but have a high pain threshold, but the end results do make your legs look fabulous

Thanks for all the replies. Still trying to decide if I like it or not…still leaning towards “not” lol….

-Nat

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

It took me awhile to warm up to shaving my legs and though I still have an occasional nick that happens I prefer keeping them shaved now.  Took me forever the first time as well. 🙂

Anonymous

I started out shaving my private parts every now and then. It was different. Then one day I decided to shave my legs and I liked it. Now my entire body is shaved except the hair on my head and my forearms and I love it. This includes my legs, privates, underarms, chest and trimmed eyebrows.

I use Nair to remove hair from chest, arms and legs. Here is a trick to prevent your bits from burning. I wear a low cut bikini thong that just covers them so the cream does not get on them. I fold down the front so I can get most of my pubes. Leave them on till you wipe the cream off .The bathroom may smell but the fan takes that away.

My first time I had ‘help’. Summer Break in college my wife and I, along with 3 other couples took a camp out at the lake. They picked me up from work so Eve had packed for me and forgot to bring my swimwear. So I had been swimming in just my panties, (these were all dear friends and all knew that I wore panties often). Someone made a wisecrack about my curly hairs peeking over the waistband and how if I was going to wear girly things I should be shaving. I responded with something like “Ha, you would have to tie me up to do that.” And before I could retract what was interpreted as a dare, they pounced! Down came the clothes line, my wrists were tied and I was hoisted over a tree limb, swinging free and cursing. When they let me down I was bald from my earlobes to my toenails!

Eve liked the look so well that she kept me that way for many years. I never could get all the spots without her help. Alas, at our age now it is just too much work except for special occasions.

Hugs…

DeLora
      Lady

I have been shaving my legs for about 10 years, with the occasion break so I can weare men’s shorts in the summer without attracting to much attention, although, I have worn them shaved and that’s fine to.

I my latest shaving routine consists of a quick go over with an epilator about 3 times a week. When I need that extra smoothness I do them with hair conditioner and a 5 blade razor. I keep the privates smooth with the razor as the hair is too coarse for the epilator.

I love my shaved legs and don’t like to let the hair get too long!

Anonymous

Hi

I’ve just started shaving my legs, it feels so wonderful with stockings and tights, wish I had done it years ago.

I read about it, and have found that after washing your legs, rather than using shaving foam or cream, I use hair conditioner as it softens the hair making it a much nicer experience. I found you must moisturise well afterwards.

I try and keep the hair short now, will shave tops of legs one day, bottom of legs next, leave a couple of days then go again.

It seems to work for me… xxx

Anonymous

I shave my legs daily and have been for about a yea .  If I get lazy I sometimes let it go for a day or two but I live the smooth feeling.  No one has comments on the absence of hair on my legs or arms.  I find if I use a sharp razor and shave carefully and slowly, I dont cut myself.   Slow and sharp is the key.  Shaved legs are my constant feminine reminder

Shaving my legs is a daily ritual, meditative and relaxing way to start my day, even if I’m not going en femme immediately. I use baby oil (my wife’s recommendation) and a ‘guy’ razor w five blades. After, I use a loofa and scrub w a slightly sandy exfoliating cleanser (again, my wife’s advice). I’ve never carried much body hair, so first time took a while but wasn’t difficult. The final step is moisturizing cream after I get out, while my body is still wet. The look of my legs (pimples, blemishes) has improved dramatically.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Natalia,

Your story brings back so many memories of when I first shaved my legs.  It wasn’t the experience I had imagined it would be.  OMG! I couldn’t believe all the hair and how long it took.  Oh and yes it felt weird for a few days.   OMG, I so love it though.  I’ve been shaving ever since.

Thanks for sharing.

Robin

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?