Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Ricky and ever since I was a young child,my older sister used to dress me up I her clothes.The funny part of it was that she got this doll for Christmas that stood a hair over 3′ tall The doll had a human hair wig on it.She used to take the dress,slip,panties,her,bra and lace socks,and patent leather Mary janes off of the 🎎 and make me put them on. Then she put the wig on and take me down to playground and introduce me as her younger sister.Later when I was almost 16 she did it again when my father was out of town getting his teaching credentials.She got my mother in on it an I was her sister for 3 months.I had a condition of Gynomasticomiae and my mother had me fitted for a bra and bought me four dresses and 4 pairs of heels.Makeup was next and 2 purses. Wow what a rush. Mother said she had a daughter 4 three months.I got invited to parties,and barbeques as a young woman.Mother made me tape back myself tucked and wear a bikini bathing suit at the barbeque because there was a swimming pool e.She even took me to the Beauty Salon Baby shower,wedding,an restaurants.It was summertime from June-Sept. What a rush. Shortly after that I started puberty.But that changed everything. I am now 70 an still enjoy crossdressing.I was told I really look great for my age dressed as a woman 👠♀️👠

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by BillieJay.

Thanks for sharing that slice of your past; I’m certain that I’m not alone in wishing I had a sister and mother like yours, though I suppose the argument could and should be made that consent is key especially at such a formative age. As for me, I kind of had to muddle through on my own, spending most of my life “borrowing” clothes from family members and occasionally houses I was watching. Fortunately for them and for me I’ve gone legit in recent years, though still only a handful of people know about it. What a rush is right though!

Krissy
      Lady

Ummm my life as a woman? Umm spend a lot of time making myself smooth, putting on creams to soften my looks and at the moment im trying to decide what colour hair to have? I like to do my utmost to be female, ive even started wear longer skirts as a girlfriend of mine says my skirts are too short and things that shouldnt be seen are sometimes seen?

Thank you so much for sharing your story and journey.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 🌹💖

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to CDH! 🎀

Krissy
      Lady

Umm good question? Its something ive been facinated with since i was little, think everyone has had the ‘ what would it be like to be a woman for a day or week or even forever dream? Well i had the dream and its been with me ever since and im moving further and further into a female life and i love it as i love making myself beautiful as so much to do when your dressing as a female and it makes a male life such a drag and dont think ill ever be able to stop now and why would i. As i make a better woman than a male i know and im being told by friends xx

Hi Ricky,
      Me too! My older sis and Mama put me into girl things as soon as I was out of diapers. We were quite poor and the only clothes available were Sally’s cast-offs. Fine with me, I loved being treated like a girl! I grew my own breasts at puberty too, and was able to pass quite easily until me late 30s. Now deep into my 70s, alas I am no longer able to fool anyone from the front. I do still get addressed with feminine pronouns when approached from the rear. (I have long hair and love to wear ribbons and bows.)

Hi Ricky,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?