Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Veronica
      Lady

Hey girls,
      I am here today to share my experience on crossdressing. I started wearing my moms pantyhose when was like 5 or 6. Everyone thought it was cute and harmless.lol. when i was like 15 my mother caught me walking to the kitchen and i had pants on with no socks. Underneath i had her black thigh high stockings and her black thong on. She asked me laughing if i had pantyhose on. I said calmly that i had stockings on. She laughed and said take them off. Since then she has found my femme clothes in my room about a half dozen times. By now she knows my passion for crossdressing and doesnt say anything. She has never said anything when i took her thongs or pantyhose and ive taken alot. Lol

Anonymous

Dear Veronica, well it’s really nice that your Mom is cool at least and you’re lucky she wears thigh highs and thongs. I was lucky I had an older sister who was very fashionable because my mother dressed like Mrs Doubtfire! Enjoy yourself Heather.

Yeah, you’re lucky with a mother like that. Mine didn’t handle it so well. She kind of went nuts about it and never came to terms with it. I’m just glad I have my own full wardrobe now.

My mom is at the end of a list of about nine people that I’m having “the talk” with. She knows, she’s always known, but once I get it out in the open, well, it will be fun (what I mean is it won’t be fun with her).

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was 4, my mother noticed my fascination with women’s legs in nylons. She gave me some stockings and pantyhose to play with so I wouldn’t bother the ladies.

Once I figured out how to put pantyhose on without destroying them, I wore them as often as I could and the stockings not so much. I enjoyed wearing my pantyhose around the house with a long shirt and liked showing off my pretty legs in my pretty nylons to my mother, aunt grandmother. They thought it was cute and harmless and gave their used pantyhose to me.

At 13, I began buying my own pantyhose for better fit, no runs as well as a preference and love for sheer to waist. I still wore pantyhose all the time with my long shirt or short shorts at home and continued to do so until I got my own place at 18.

That’s when I met a girl who thought I might enjoy wearing other clothing items and  might enjoy dressing as a girl. She was so right. That’s when I took my dressing up to a whole different level, but that’s another story.

If it hadn’t been for support and pantyhose from female family members, maybe I wouldn’t have taken it that far.  Maybe I would have even lost interest, or if they reacted harshly when first noticing my interest in women’s legs in nylons, it might have been a passing fancy that just went away.

Anonymous

You are very lucky to have just an understanding mom and wish I could have had that experience Heather. My mother was upset and said I would grow out of it. lol

Patty Phose
      Duchess

We don’t seem to grow out of it. For me, from the time I was 4 and began wearing, stockings and pantyhose my mother gave to me. to my wearing pantyhose and women’s shorts shorts in public to dressing fully fem for a Halloween Party at 18 to dressing often over the next 4 years then except for wearing pantyhose all the time the next several years I didn’t dress fully fem at all.

I threw out or donated most of my clothes. Then I found a few outfits in a box, put them on and got the urge to dress again. It was fun then and it’s fun now.

Oh I wish my mom was like that I was caught many times by her and my sister.  My mom freak out the first time and was less freak with each one.  My sister on the other hand was cool she knew kinda. so she gave me a few things and started e off.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Veronica original post: 

Hey girls,

I am here today to share my experience on crossdressing. I started wearing my moms pantyhose when was like 5 or 6. Everyone thought it was cute and harmless.lol. when i was like 15 my mother caught me walking to the kitchen and i had pants on with no socks. Underneath i had her black thigh high stockings and her black thong on. She asked me laughing if i had pantyhose on. I said calmly that i had stockings on. She laughed and said take them off. Since then she has found my femme clothes in my room about a half dozen times. By now she knows my passion for crossdressing and doesnt say anything. She has never said anything when i took her thongs or pantyhose and ive taken alot. Lol

She sounds like my mother. We are both very lucky.

Hi Veronica,

You had a very understanding mom.

Alice

Cece X
      Lady

I never came out to my parents for fear of losing their love or respect, but now I often wonder what life would have been like in my youth if I had felt the freedom to wear a bra and other feminine clothing while eating dinner or watching television with them.

Good to hear your mom was ok with your dressing.

I remember when my mom caught me wearing her dress.  My mom had to step out early in the morning, so I figured I had some time to dress up a little bit.  I thought I would stay dressed as long as possible, so I wore my long sleeve PJ top over my mom’s long sleeve pink dress.

When I went out to talk to my mom, she didn’t suspect anything, until I raised my arm.  The sleeve on the dress was longer than the sleeve on my PJs, and my mom saw her dress on me.  She freaked !  She told me to give her dress back immediately.  I ran into my room, closed and locked the door and felt totally embarrassed, at the same time my mom was demanding me to take her dress off and return it.  I did take it off and returned it.  I was more fearful that she would tell my dad, but she never did and the subject never popped up again.

Anonymous

I remember wearing my mom’s stockings and high heels at 4 or 5 years old. I don’t remember her ever just giving them to me but i also don’t remember her fussing me for having them on. Also use to wear her high heels.

I have a younger sister and woar her pantyhose for a time until i couldn’t fit them any more 🙁   I would stretch them out, and i think that she knew something was up.

But at the same time i wore my cousins and aunts pantyhose. I would go to their house and see a pair of pantyhose in the bathroom or in a bedroom just hanging or on a bed or in a clothe basket. I would take them, fold them, and stuff them in my pants so i could bring them home. then i would wear them in my room. At that young age i didn’t know any thing about wearing someone else’s possible unclean pantyhose would not be sanitary. And yet I think there were times my aunt’s would leave them out for me to take and/or wear.

As a teenager i would spend time at my Aunt’s house and she would leave to go shopping leaving me home alone with a pair of pantyhose out on the bed or hanging in the bathroom. I knew they weren’t there before so never knew why she had taken them out and then left without putting them on. Well I would put them on and walk about the house, etc. And came very close several times to getting caught with them on as she came home earlier than I thought. I remember running down the hall in pantyhose (NO Shoes) and slipping and sliding on the floors to get to the bedroom to take them off and put on my clothes while returning them to were she had them before. Heart pounding, blood racing, breathing heavy, scared that she would catch me.

Jennifer

Anonymous

such a brave gurl and I know u enjoy wearing them I have tried and worn my stepdaughter thong panties and bras and got such a rush from them now I wear my wifes bras and hide my selection of clothes I wear but wear panties 24/7 just love them

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My mom, seeing my interest and fascination with women’s legs in nylons, gave me some stockings to play with if I left the ladies legs alone. I was around 4. The stockings never stayed up so she began giving me pantyhose. Then I saw a pair of heels and put them on. With my pantyhose and heels, I had pretty legs like ladies. Not really. The pantyhose had runs and holes in them and the shoes were way to big. I wanted new pantyose with no runs or holes in them and shoes in my size. Mom told me dad would be very upset if she got me those things and he found them. I would have to be satisfied with what I had. I used to wear my pantyhose and heels with a shirt. That was my dress.

Then I saw some bras and panties. They appealed to me and I wanted them so much. I kept asking for them. Mom let me have a few of her older bras.I really wanted new pantyhose in my size, shoes that fit, my own dresses and matching bras and panties. But I was told I had to be satisfied with what I got.

I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. Then at 17. I bought some short girl’s short and platform wedges. I shaved my legs and began going out wearing those things. Then at 18 I got my own place and began buying and wearing all the clothes I wanted so much for so long. Soon after I began going out wearing them. Then it was college Halloween and theme parties. I was living long time dreams and fantasies and loving it so much.

And it all started with some stockings and pantyhose I got from my mom.

Morning ,

Ive often wondered if my mom or sister ever noticed they things moved or missing as I to started with there pantyhose and things!  Most women have a knack at noticing things out of place. I would try so hard to put things back exactly how I found them but when I started keeping my sisters pantyhose she had to have noticed some missing ! Well she never said anything about it to me then but now she knows all about Ashley as I told her this past year!

I was made to wear nylon tights to school one day because there were no more socks, so nylons it was, all day at school all I could thing of was, how good it felt to sit here in these nylons from toes to waist, sliding back and forth on my calves and when I got brave enough to take my shoe off, it was love for nylons forever, what I didnt know was , the tights were just for one day, I never found them again in the house and believe me, I looked, thats how I stumbled on some thing else, something even better, full fashioned sheer nylon stockings, a whole drawer of new in package stockings, I wanted to feel those tights again, so I took a pair of stockings back to my room and put them on early in the morning, sat around and got my fix, then just left them on my bed, I’m sure my mom new what going on, but I never heard her say word to me about that, for the rest of my time in my moms house, she always had pantyhose and stockings lying around the house, funny thing was, she wore them her self very few occasions, so I think they were meant for me, in my “private time” what ever happened that day so long ago I thank my mom for being understanding in her mom way.

I do believe mothers are very tolerant for the most part.

My mom caught me sleeping in one of her nightgowns. She said nothing at the time because I had to get dressed for school.

She didn’t know how to handle it so she told my dad to have a talk with me. He told me how wrong it was and to never do it again. I’m sure you know how well I listened to that.

A little background, I was a kid who washed his bike a lot and we had a rag bag where I always went to find rags to wash my bike. One day I went in there to get some rags and was shocked to find a couple of my mom’s torn nightgowns in there. We all know nylon does not make for good rags.

I really believe she put them in there for me to take them, and believe me, I did in a heartbeat! Occasionally after that, I would find panties in there and I would add them to my collection.

She never said anything to me about it but I’m sure she knew where they went.

At times I look back and wish I would have been caught more than just that one time. I might just have been openly allowed to wear panties and nighties without sneaking around. I didn’t start wearing lingerie full time until I moved out.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?