Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sam Fey
      Baroness

Hey there ladies. I’m Sam. I’m sure I’m not alone when saying my journey has ups and downs. I feel that I’m on more of an up at this point. And that’s why I came back to the community. It feels good to be back, everyone here is so great. I’m feeling that sharing, listening and surrounding myself with the right people is something I am ready for now. Sam is a part of who I am, she is not going away. Not only is she not going anywhere, she is evolving and growing in her own right. As am I. The stigma, fear and shame of my secret has been overwhelming at times. I’m just over it. I want to express myself. At the same time I’m not going to tell everyone and say take it or leave it. Mostly because Sam is like a dual spirit. I have no plans to transition or live my life as Sam. I’m very happy as my straight male self. Being Sam is amazing, I just want to feel that a little more often without so much anxiety. And hopefully share that with a few people close to me. That’s why I’m back here, I have a goal in mind. This community is full of so much support and inspiration for girls trying to find their way. Every journey is their own. That was part of my problem, trying to put myself into some box to make it easier to explain. Only made it harder. I’m finding it easier to progress the more I think about this as something to embrace rather than shame. If the world can accept all the shades of the LGBT community, why not me? I was also looking in all the wrong places. So many groups end up being just about sex. I’m straight, I don’t want to hookup and I definitely don’t want to see your D. My own fault, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Ugh. It’s in the past. With that being said, I’m here to listen, learn and love Sam for who she is.

Welcome back to CDH Sam!

Hi Sam
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative.

Love to chat I’ll send a friend request.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Welcome back to CDH Sam know always the light is on.

Hugs

Donna

Hello Sam…Just Be …who you want to Be..We here at CDH.. WILL Be Here
      For You if… you would like to talk
      Ask QUESTIONS or just need a Friend.
      Hope to talk with you Soon…
      Till then…Be Safe..Be Your True Self… With Much Love Jessica 💕

Hi Sam. Welcome back to the best group of girls.

From your description it sounds like you have made great progress lately in bringing out the real you. Congratulations.

Also from your description you touched on the premise of “two spirit”. I also feel I am two spirit. This is an old Native belief where one has equal feelings of male and female. They may be either male or female physically and present outwardly as either male or female and switch as desired but the other is always present. I am male but present and live almost entirely as female but the male is always in the background. As you stated, you are happy as a male but wish to express your feminine occasionally. Good, you understand your needs and are taking care of those needs.

It sounds like you are in a good place personally. You are definitely in a good place here.

Beth

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Beth Green.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sam welcome back..

Stephanie 🌷

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sam, thank you. I think you described better than what I have been thinking about myself. Thinking right now I think I would like to socially transition. Meaning presenting as a woman full time and being treated as one. But knowing some family would never accept me this way and I would have to find all new friends. The idea that spending a few hour 2 or 3 days a week and sometimes a 2 to 4 day period of being fully Cassie might be enough.
      . . Cassie

Hi Sam,

Welcome back to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Nevermind on my private message about your introduction. I just found it and will message you tomorrow.

Hi Sam,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Sam nice to meet you and happy you are home  as you say about two spirits  yes im with you girl we all do .. So as a new sister and family member you are re welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours also .. My wife has a kind heart and a supportive nature about Stephanie that as she says since there is two of you we split all the chores into thirds so i get two thirds he he really didnt see thay one coming ha ha .. As you return home you know how it goes around here so pickup and rekindle old friendships and start many new ones .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Sam Fey
        Baroness

Thanks Kyra-feels good!

Anonymous

Hello Sam, and a warm welcome to CDH! This site, and everyone I’ve met, is really positive, and I need that. I think you feel the same way. Enjoy and share with us!!
      💞Kendra

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sam,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================

https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================

https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Kathleen
      Duchess

WONDERFUL attitude! I’m trying to head in those directions myself.Welcome,welcome,welcome!

Welcome Sam!

Anonymous

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Welcome aboard, Sam, there’s all types here, all supportive.

Connie

xxx

Dear Sam,

I’m with you girl! You just described me and probably a lot of girls on here. From being tired of feeling ashamed to accepting our feminine half as an important part of who we are. For me, “Jill” is my other personality, almost like a close sister, and I get to experience life through her eyes as well as mine. While being a cross dresser makes life harder for me in that I can’t just come out and tell everyone without there being unacceptable carnage in my family, it also makes my life a little more interesting too. Maybe here we can figure ourselves out while being given tons of support as we support others in their journeys. I wish you the best.

Hug, Jill

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?