Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The other day my operations manager needed helping getting her computer station back online. I went to her office and figured it was a loose connection. I bent down and got under the desk to try and resolve the issue. While I’m down there my shirts comes untucked and and fully exposed my panties (Pink & White striped). As I stood up Her faced was red and she had a look on her face. I asked her if everything was alright and she replied “Your panties are showing” I wasn’t expecting that at all and the first thing that came to mind was “Opps, that’s not supposed to happen.” I tucked my shirt in and went back to my desk embarrassed but went about my day. When I got home that night I told my Wife about what had happened. She knows about me wearing panties and doesn’t mind. Her response was to me “Be more careful, but I’m sure nobody cares.” The next day the Ops manager comes to my office with a work related question. I ask her to come in so we can speak. We get the work issue resolved and I tell her I’d like to speak about yesterday. She says “OK, what is it?” I start by saying “I need to ask you not to speak about yesterday with anyone. That was a very awkward situation and I’m sorry. “Oh no worries it’s not a big deal. I haven’t mentioned it to anyone but can I tell you something without you getting mad?” she asks. “Sure what is it?” Well it’s not really a secret everyone pretty much knows you wear panties.” At this point I was in complete shock and just stared at her. “What do you mean?” ” asked. “Well some of the girls noticed your Panty Lines. We can usually see them, it’s easy to tell.” I was mortified. “How long has this been known about?” She tells me “A few months now. You didn’t hide it very well if you were trying to. I have to tell you I’m sure nobody cares no one even mentions it any more.” I am in shock. I know you can notice my panty lines when looking closely but I never thought anyone really paid attention. I was interested in why she said the same exact thing my Wife said “I’m sure nobody cares”. I told her thank you for the info. She reassured me that nobody cares and left my office. When I got home my wife and I needed to have another conversation about what had happened. I told her about the conversation and told her that everyone knew I wore panties because of my Panty Lines. She kind of laughed and says “I know, but no one cares.” The Ops manager and my Wife apparently had this conversation weeks ago. She was worried if I found out I would be mad make it a bigger issue than it is. My Wife didn’t mention it because she didn’t want me to be mad and tells me “You had to know they were showing. It’s impossible not to. If you wear panties panty lines will show especially when you wear tight jeans and khakis. I figured you didn’t care so I didn’t mention it.” She goes on to tell me again nobody cares and not to worry about it. Over the last week no one has said any thing or made me feel like something was off. Just like they said nobody cares. I will make sure to  be more careful at work and in other places.

Very good Michele, is there no hope of you going to work en fem?
      Just asking
      Liz

Anonymous

No, not full Fem. I may try to slip in some woman’s jeans and see how that works but not full Fem.

Anonymous
      Lady

Its true women notice details a lot more and quicker than men. I think its a habit from always checking out other girls looks…. a female competitive thing I suppose.

Now EVERYONE knows you wear panties so relax…. nobody cares.

Anonymous

That’s what my wife said.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

I love these anti-climax stories! Whoever you are, whatever the stage you’re at, some things that seemed such a big deal yesterday turn out to have been … no big deal.

Well done for keeping on top of things.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

It’s kinda crazy how it works like that. For years Ive been scared of my Wife finding out and when she did She didn’t care she already suspected and pretty much knew. Same with the people at work.

I haven’t worn male briefs in ages, but wouldn’t they show similar lines to female panties?

Anonymous

Interesting thought Darcy. I’m just guessing here, but could it just be the thickness of the material and/or a slightly baggier fit most men’s trousers have.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

I thought the same thing too. When speaking with my Wife about it she said its the Line that goes across the back that makes them noticeable. The gusset line. I wear Vanity Fair Illuminations and I guess they show. I never considered the gusset line.

Probably less about the lines and more about where those lines are.  It’s rare to find men’s underwear that shows a bit of cheek.

Anonymous

Depending on what kind you wearing lol use to wear men’s thongs when was male then when Cd at the time would throw them away and go with women’s thong. Now that had bottom surgery wearing granny panties temp till heal up and then back to my sexy thongs.  Didn’t really care back then either. Since was out at the time.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Hugs to you Michelle. So glad that you’ve had this experience and seemingly, no one cares. I think it shows they care more about you than what you wear, and maybe an opportunity to be more open, should you desire to do so. Years ago, when When I had my ears pierced, I was very worried about how people would react. The same thing happed, no one cared.
      Carla

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

The perils of underdressing!  Thanks for sharing.

so now you can start wearing pantyhose…..

You can’t put the Genie back in the bottle. Now you are free!

Anonymous
      Lady

Since I wear jeans to work, I don’t think people can see panty lines. Eventhough I have not seen any reactions or heard any comments, there is a huge possibility people have seen the tops of my panties peaking out of the top of my pants while connecting computer cables under a desk. I try to wear long shirts but it does not always provide coverage.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Michelle, that little “oops” at work had a silver lining in the end.  Your secrets out!!   And…. nobody cared.  Imagine that!  You can out your fears away.   Kudos to your wife for her support, and your ops manager for seeing it for what it is… just you being you.   And everyone was cool with it.   I’d wear those panty lines proudly hon!

P.S. – those lines will show when wearing jeans too.  With every step they can outline themselves!   And that’s just fine by me.🙂

Stevie

I’ve often wondered how many people can tell I’m wearing panties, but never say anything. But I came to the realization long ago that if I’m going to wear them, eventually it will be noticed. So my attitude now is “if they show, then so be it.”
      I’ve also come to the realization that if I want to wear panties, bras, and skirts, shave my legs, and everything else, the people around me need to know about it if they are to accept it.

That’s a wonderful story!

I’m always very careful not to let my panties show but my wife is very worried about it whenever we go anywhere.  I find her at times grabbing the waste band of my pants and pulling them up.

I am a carpenter by trade and one day on a job site I was working on a scaffold. That day I was wearing a full slip under my clothes and it crawled up and my shirt came untucked while reaching up while on the scaffold.

I had no idea this happend.  I found it strange that one of my coworkers came over and talked to me then left and a couple of minutes later another coworker came over to talk to me and then another coworker. Couldn’t understand why all of a sudden I was so popular, until I looked down and saw my slip showing.

I’m sure they all must have had a good laugh. Nobody ever said anything to me about it until one day I was on the phone with one of my coworkers who always likes to make sexual jokes about people and made some smart comment to me about my crossdressing friends.  I had no idea what he was talking about and I just ignored his smart remark. I think it was his way of making fun of me over what he saw that day.

We’re still friends and I’ve never heard anymore comments from him.

I enjoy underdressing too much to let one instant stop me.

It must be exciting to know you don’t have to hide it in the office anymore? Women are much more understanding than my experience with a bunch of macho guys.

Anonymous

So I have to give an update about my panty secret not so secret at work anymore. Today was Secret Santa at my office. We have 16 employees 11 of which are woman, and who were all here today which rarely happens. I guess because Secret Santa and the gift exchange everyone wanted to be part of it. So as we start handing out the bags, people are opening them they are showing everyone what they have gotten. So Its my turn to open my bag. I could tell it was a gift card but as I open it someone says show it, with out looking what was inside I show the room and it was a Victoria Secret gift card. One of the guys says “That must be for her it’s Victoria Secret gift card.” The young lady who bought it blurts out “No It’s for him, I bought it.” You could hear the silence a mile away. I was shocked and all I could do was respond “Thank you.” A few people looked awkwardly at each other, then we hurried along to the next gift bag. The rest of the Lunch seemed to be normal. Everyone had a great time. After the lunch ended I asked her why she would do that. She responded “I’m so sorry you weren’t supposed to show the whole office. I had no idea you would do that after opening it. I’m so sorry.” Then she says giggling “Guess it’s a good thing they already know.” All I could do was shake my head.

Well now I guess I’m off to go spend my gift card

XOXO Michelle

Take your purchase in and show it to them all, with a big smile and a Thank You!!!

I see the wicked humour in there – suck it up and laugh with them.

After all, what a great present – you lucky girl, you!!!

Much love

Laura

Hah!

If I had told a woman I’d been staring at her panty lines for months I’d deserve to be sacked.

Who goes around telling people they know what underwear they have on?

That’s an example of passive aggressive and gaslighting rolled into one – and going to your wife behind your back?

I don’t know your office culture, but I am glad I don’t work there – or if I did, let’s turn this baby about and make a positive:

All you girls have been staring at my butt?

Ding dong!!!

Happy Christmas to you, you saucy minx!

》Big kiss《

My underwear is my underwear.

I don’t intentionally show it, but if someone notices, I am not ashamed in the slightest, and will not be gaslit to feel like it’s somehow wrong.

Despite my militant core, I will always try to see the funny side, even if I perceive passive aggression. Nothing is worth losing your humour over.

Merry Christmas!!!

Love Laura.

Gwyneth
      Lady

No telling what I would do. Especially working in a machine shop! But how about this. Start wearing a shade of lipstick barely past the color of your lips. Ramp it up until someone notices. You might do Tammy Fay Baker in a couple of years!

Just kiddin’

Gwyn

Hmmm…. So now I’m wondering if any of my students have ever noticed my panty lines?! What a nightmare that would be! I teach high school! I’m sure it wouldn’t remain secret for long!

Scary thought. I don’t even own any men’s underwear any more. OMG.

Hugs,
      Sleepless Elise

Anonymous

Yeah it was worse than when I had the conversation with my wife. I was in complete shock!!!

Anonymous

They do but I don’t like the fit. I wear Vanity Fair Illuminations. They are the most comfortable panties. I’ve tried and have plenty of others but the fit isn’t right. Also the panties with no panty line don’t stay up and I’m always adjusting the front or the back.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Bobbie that is a great attitude, and the perfect response.  I love it.

Stevie

So true. Whenever I walk around and a woman tells me my thong is showing, I always say oh thank god, it better be!

Michelle,

Those Vanity Fair Illuminations are my absolute favorite panties! They are ssssooooooo comfortable and cute too! I only have four pairs and I need more! I wear mine to work all the time under my cargo pants which I believe are loose enough that my panty lines (God I love wearing panties!!!!!!) don’t show. And I usually wear shirts that are a little long to cover them up and to keep the waist line from being exposed if I’m ever in a compromising position. But it sounds like you have nothing to worry about now so enjoy that freedom.

Hugs, Jill

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?