Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So today, I get to meet my boyfriend’s family. They know I am trans-gender so that first hurdle has been crossed. I have no idea what to expect, but I know I am not the first “girl” like me they have met. The last time I felt this nervous was when I asked my wife to marry me. I have been reluctant to do this but it is important to my beau that his family get to know me. Yesterday I probably tried on a dozen outfits but finally decided on jeans, boots, and a pretty sweater. I’m wearing my hair down with hoop earrings and light makeup. My BF says I look pretty and that he is proud to be with me (almost made me cry). We’re off in about an hour. Yet another mountain to climb in my journey. Wish me luck.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Danielle ,

I Hope everything goes well !
      Have a great day ,

Love Sylvia.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Good luck Daniella. You cleared the hurdle in that they know a bit about you so it would seem a next step as opposed to a Mountain. I hope it goes well and am sure they will like you.

Jackie
      Ambassador

Hi Danielle; If it helps to tell you all work out. They already know you are in transition. I guess all else that can really be said is just be yourself and it’ll be okay. Keep in mind that they are accepting you coming with they’re son. I went through a very similar situation. My boyfriends family told him to bring me to a bbq they were having. So I said yes and went. He was Hispanic and so you can only imagine the size of his family and there must have been 50 or more people there. When I walked up into the yard I could feel so many eyes on me it was scary. But after introductions I automatically became friends with one of his sisters. Just go dressed the way you normally do “with makeup” and your going to be a rock star. Have fun.

Hope everything goes well for you girl.
      Hugs

Liz

Good luck danielle you will be ok xx

Good luck Danielle,Everything will be ok.Be the lady that you are and everything will be wonderful.Merry Christmas Hugs,Michelle.

Anonymous

Bon chance,
      Man Cheri- formidable.
      Tres bien.

That’s it- can’t say the rest!!

Have a great time.

Anya

Best of luck Danielle, just be yourself!

Anonymous

Good luck Daniella,

Be your beautiful self sweetie, lol Amanda xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I wish you luck and happiness.

Hugs, Liara

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Viel Glűck!

Good luck!

Not that I think you will need it.  Be yourself and enjoy the moment girl!  Let them get to know the wonderful person you are and it will work out!

Stevie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?