Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there everyone.

I’m Sarah a closet dresser with the support of a loving wife. I have been trying to discover who Sarah is to me and the rest of the world. I’m hoping I can get some help and guidance from other girls who have had a similar experience to mine on this forum looking forward to chatting you.

Sarah

Hi, and welcome, Sarah.
      Here, you will find the answers, from every aspect, of all your questions.
      The girls here, are all so supportive, and willing to give advice, all you need do is look through the postings, or ask the questions.
      The search feature is a great place to start, pretty much everything about our lifestyles have been posted in one fashion or another, lol
      Again, welcome, sister
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Thank you so much for your quick reply I’m having a wonderful time reading some of the earlier posts I know I’ve come to the right place now looking forward to exploring this site.

Hugs Sarah

Hello Sarah

Welcome to a wonderful community of likeminded people who are willing to share and support others. Enjoy being with us, and being YOU.

Hi Olivia thank you for the warm welcome looking forward to all the advice and guidance you girls can give me.

Thank you 💓

Welcome Sarah. I am sure you will love it here. No need to be ShyGirl here

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and so happy you reached out to us for help and guidence..First of all give your wife a big hug and allways keep the lines of conversation open with her she is a treasure to have and hold .. As a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms and you joined us here and came thru our doors you must have read the sign at the door that read.. Please deposit all feelings of shyness and fear here as you will not be needing them inside these doors ha ha .. As so much to see and do here as reading these forums and posts of stories of the life and times of many ladies here on there journey down there girly path in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then he he your turn please give us a story or two about the life of Sarah as she travels down her road on her special journey to being all the pretty lady she can be .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with ..  Just do us one little favor please go back to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thanks .. Another quick note your gem of a wife has a place here also as for wives and Significant others its a place where she can go and ask other ladies questions about how and why what we do and we cant go there just them as a private place for her to chat .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you so much for your kind message Stephanie I’m so glad I took the plunge and joined you all. Indeed my wife is one in a million and I treasure her. I’m so looking forward to see how Sarah is going to grow with all your help and guidance.

Thank you so much ❤️

Just stay active ask lots of questions and read forums you will grow  and hope not like as me out not up he he  ..Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah .. well you certainly came to the right place. Confusions in understanding what this means is experience from many who first arrive here. Browse through our site, chat with some of our very helpful and friendly girls here and receive their advice and most of support  in what your feeling right now. Like our girls here have already  mentioned help and support is just a click  away. Ask your questions  and many will be willing to give their advice to help you understand more of what’s happening. In time things should start to become clearer and then enjoy your journey with us by your side. Happy to meet you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Sarah, welcome to CDH, definitely the best place to begin your journey of discovery – exciting times lie ahead!

Hugs

Diana

Hi Diana thank you for your message I have to admit I am very excited and so happy to have found all of you girls looking forward to chatting with you

Sarah

Welcome Sarah!  I’m in a similar situation myself.  So glad that you found this place and took the leap to join in!

Marcellette

Lots of great people and advice here for where ever you are in your journey.  You will find people in very similar and very different situations than yourself and it is always good to get those different points of view.  And don’t feel hesitant to share your own shygurl.  They are just as valid.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thank you for your kind words Samantha

Hugs sarah

Welcome Sarah;

Im pretty new still too and trying to figure out a bit of who and what I am aswell. Youll find the ladies here very helpful and supportive. Congrats on having a supportive wife, that can help you go a long ways I am sure and make things a lot easier.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?