Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Senior crossdresser taking a look around.

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle

Happy you have join us. Age not an issue dear,  enjoy being here as there is so much to do and learn. I’m coming to that 60+mark myself and just opened up to my wife and of course here. Always felt these feelings since my twenties but life never gave me the opportunity to explore. As you know  Society wasn’t forgiving too . But now truly enjoying my passion and with my supportive wife I am now fulfilling my  dream. Transiting now, not likely but for me the dress, the emotional feel is just satisfying and happy I’m here now. Love meeting you and see you here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Michelle nice to meet you and happy to say hello Florida girl i was from there from central parts  you  have come to a wonderful place to exspress your girly as she lives in your heart and sole so bring her out to meet us all here . read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments .Ask many questions from clothing to makeup and explore thing about that girl that lives within your heart . so get settled in relax and enjoy your self . Make some friends and long lasting friendships have fun girlfriend again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat some time .

Stephanie Bass

P.S. pm me if you want to chat a little more about FLA> and where you are from

Anonymous

Michelle, Hi and welcome. I am 😯 + and while too old for the change, still enjoy the dressing! VivianFair

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Michelle, so happy to have you join us here.  Senior is such a subjective term…., actually I  prefer the term “mature”.  Lol

Please take your time to look around at all there is to offer – there is a lot!  Though no longer young myself I found CDH made me young at heart again, and I love that.  Hope you can get settled in soon and enjoy yourself!

Stevie

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Michelle and welcome to CDH

Isabel x

Hello Michelle

I May at that time of my life when some may say I am a senior but I still dress and feel like a woman.  This is a great place to meet others and express yourself through friendships.

Ria

Welcome Michelle!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Michelle! From one senior citizen to another. They say you are only as old as you feel. Some days I feel 92. Other days I’m 22. I definitely feel and look younger when I’m dressed. Have fun exploring all this site and these wonderful ladies have to offer. Feel free to ask questions.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle, and welcome from another old newbie.  Old in years, fairy new to Dressing, and been here just about 18 months now, and loving every minute of it.  You will find it a marvelous place to meet and discuss this lifestyle of ours.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hello Michelle, glad to have you here.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?