Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well finally managed to get new dresses! I’m only a lady member but posted to photos. I’m loving them.

Anonymous

You go girl, I can’t wait for me to buy myself a dress 👗

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Fem   “Oh yes isn’t it a wonderful feeling to slip into a beautiful dress.  Then just add those heels and some silky  hosiery and give me a mirror, my first experiences was so magic and certainly a  memory to cherish . And a lady never has enough lol!! 🌹

Hi Fem….yes…a new dress is so much fun. From hunting it down, to the purchase, to taking it home, trying it on and adding accessories. Gives one a warm fuzzy feeling and a desire to go out and show the world!  Have fun dear, that is what it is all about.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Yes congrats girl. Now you see what women have been experiencing for so long. Such a thrill

Anonymous

I got myself a new one yesterday and put it on at home. Had my black slip on underneath and a pair of black sweater tights. Annaleigh never looked so gorgeous! Kinda makes me wish my new dress wasn’t a little black dress. I would have loved a little more color, but Torrid didn’t have one I liked in my size.

Picked up a LBD today, but, alas, it is too small. Didn’t see a version of it next size up.  Time to do more sesrching.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?