Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Anyone here from the East Texas area? Drop me a line.

Hi Michelle nice to meet you and im in north eastern Montana is that close(he he ) sorry just had to ask . well girlfriend you have come to a great place with lots to see and do so settle down  read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us girls please loin in with some comments and ask some questions about clothing to makeup or whatever you want answers to . there are so many girls here from all over the world so chat away and make some lasting friendships so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime

Stephanie Bass

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michelle,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Michelle, welcome to CDH! I see you’re from Shreveport. I’m quite a bit further south in the State, near New Orleans to be specific. I also am an older (maybe just old) crossdresser and I, too, am “in the closet” but definitely NOT “peeking out”.

I was in Shreveport “recently” in 2004 when my family evacuated there for Hurricane Ivan – which BTW never came close to New Orleans, but everyone here was in panic mode, so we skeedaddled. We stayed up there for two days, then drove back home. If only we’d known what was in store for us the next year in 2005!

Anyway, welcome to CDH.

— Camryn Occasionnel

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Michelle.

Hi, Michelle, and welcome! California girl here. I hope you’ll feel at home here, dear.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle

welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat  ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  I know you’re going to feel right at home here.  I hope you find friends who live near you.

Welcome Michelle!

Hi Michelle, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. Had a few other priorities! I see you are up in Shreveport. So I know you are familiar with the Air Force vase near there. I believe it is called Barksdale. I spent a couple of summer vacations up there with family but I grew up in New Orleans. I am a Florida girl now. I think you will enjoy being a member here! Friendly people who accept you as you are and they make terrific friends! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Michelle, welcome, Chicago here. I think you will like it here!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?