Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies,

My name is Chrissie.I’m 22 from the  UK.

Ive been dressing privately for about 2 years now. Ive recently been going out with a girl and maybe thinking about telling her about Chrissie.I just dont know how its gonna go.I’m hoping to pluck up the courage soon!

xxx

Anonymous

Hello Chrissie, tread carefully, dear, and observe how you dearest responds to similar examples. Some women simply don’t accept CD. Hopefully for you she does. But don’t throw whay you have.

All our love, Catarina

Hi Chrissie

As Catarina says be very careful about how you go about telling your girlfriend she may or may not like the idea of going out with a crossdresser. Welcome to CDH, you will find plenty of support here

Hi Chrisse! Welcome to CDH. Feel free to browse our site and chat with our girls, they love to assist with questions. I hope your girl friend gives you a positive answer for accepting your desires. Just go easy with her and a little at a time so as not to overwhelm her. It is hard to recommend an approach as I don’t know her. You should have a “feel” for her likes and dislikes before you talk to her. Good luck Chrisse!

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Best of luck Chrissie. I haven’t yet had the courage to tell my family about my cross dressing.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissie welcome , hope all good  to you on opening up to your girlfriend. It  certainly a nervousness time and should be done slowly and cautiously. I would start this with  small talk, feel the waters , see if she’s positive on her feelings on this. Little hints something to bring out small tid bits  about dressing, read her thoughts and if she’s open mined on its values   this will be seen  her reactions and replies and then you may know if serious discussions can actually get going. I hope this helps ,to have someone close to share your passion with is amazing experience one I hope you too will find. Our girls here will help so just ask some and get more information to help steer you in  these nervous times. Happy to meet you and the best on your journey ahead

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?