• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all you gorgeous ladies out there 😍😍😍

I’m so glad I have found Crossdresserheaven. Actually I’ve been a member at CDH since November 2, but I’ve been so busy exploring the site and the chat end even getting a lot of friends that I heaven’t (intentional typo) had time to write her.

A little bit about myself: I’m 63 years old, have been cross-dressing all my life. It all started at my grandma’s apartment almost 60 years ago. When growing up I had lot of boys as freinds. But somehow I felt more comfortable around the girls, and has been ever since. As a teenager I didn’t get many girlfriends, but a lot of girls friends (note the difference), now I know why: I has always been transgender, before joining CDH I haven’t thought about me being TG, now I’m proud of it. As soon as I get home from work I jump into a dress or top/skirt 😀😀

If you want to know even more about me, please follow me here on CDH

Love ❤️❤️❤️
      Lily-Rose

Well welcome,Lily Rose, beautiful name.
      Its so nice to have another sister,please do join in,it’s the most wonderful home on the web.and you will find all the girls amazing.
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Regine.
      Thank you very much. I have been silent about cd/tg for so long. It feel like there is so much I want to tell all you beautiful ladies about. I’ve always been talking a lot, sometimes a little too much (long). It feels so secure to be here and finally let my thoughts out. ❤️❤️❤️

Lily-Rose,

Welcome to CDH so happy to have another enthusiastic CD sister join us.Β  Enjoy!

hugs,

suzette

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Lily-Rose,

Welcome to CDH, we’re a friendly bunch! πŸ™‚

Isabel x

Isabel So I have noticed. You are very nice and friendly ❤️

Welcome Lily Rose.

Lee Ann

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lily Rose…happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Welcome….

Stephanie 🌹

Lily-Rose, what a beautiful name!

Its wonderful you’ve gotten so carried away here at CDH, I’m glad to meet you!

Welcome home, Rei

Anonymous

Welcome Lily-Rose, look forward to chatting with you.

Amanda xx

Hi Lily-Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Lily-Rose!

Hi Lily Rose

Welcome to CDH this awesome safe place

Hugs Paula

Hi Lily-Rose nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. As these other lovely ladies have said this is the best Cd site on the internet and you joined us here hope you read the sign ant the door you came thru when you joined us that read please deposit all fears and worries here before entering this door as you will not be needing them anymore. We are a loving bunch with lots of advice to the best of our abilitysΒ  Β to help you on your journey down the road to being more femmeΒ  and enjoying life as Lily-RoseΒ  again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Thank you very much. This morning I had a revelation. When I am home as a Lily-Rose I am myself. When I am at work, I play the role as Lasse the scrub nurse.

Love

Lily-Rose

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Lily-Rose! Glad you are part of this community and are enjoying it. I’m sure you’ve found that there is lots of great information to be gained from asking questions and sharing thoughts. Have fun!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?