• This topic has 16 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all. I am new to this entire fun and crazy world however I’m the spouse of a crossdresser and need a little support. Feel free to help.

Cheers

Jewel

Welcome. I’m sure that you can find some more SO’s who are living with a crossdresser on this site. As a crossdresser, the support of my spouse is the most important thing in my life. I hope that you and your crossdressing spouse can support each other.

Love, Renee.

Anonymous

Hi Jewel, you will probably find all the help you need here hun. I’m here if you need me as well as so many others, just ask.

Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jewel.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jewel.  Your effort here shows the size and strength of your heart.  On this Thanksgiving I will give thanks for all the supporting SO’s my friends at CDH have.  A true blessing many only dream of.  There is a lot of the support you are looking for right here,  with a dedicated forum for just any questions you may have.  Welcome to our fun place in this crazy world.🙂

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jewel

welcome, it’s wonderful to have you here with us and for you to be here together with your husband is very special indeed. Help and support here is for everyone, for your husband true understanding of what this all means. This this is certainly the place your spouse find many of the answers she is seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured there is support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and both of you enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. And to you  lovely GG lady ,  a place to have your questions and concerns answered . It’s certainly a major issue in a lot of relationships. We all need a place to have others to talk with, to listen and show compassion and help better your own feelings as one continues to grow and discover more of this complicating  course in life  . There’s a group you may like to know  ( wives & significant others ) where ladies like yourself can offer their help to questions only you would like to ask them.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/

No body is left out,  that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to the both of you and hope to hear from you soon.   Hugs!!!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jewel, my ex was in your position although I only wore panties and nighties. Feel free to ask about how she handled things

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Jewel from another “other half” – this is such a supportive site for us so don’t be afraid to ask any questions.

Also request to join the wives & SOs group if you’ve not already done so as it’s a good private space for us to ask questions that we may not feel comfortable asking on the main forums, or just to get support.

Mxx

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jewel! Feel free to ask questions. Someone here will most likely have been through the scenario you are experiencing and will be able to offer support or advice.

Emily

Tina Tran
      Lady

Good to see a spouse here! Happy to see that your love is strong enough to accept another gurl into the dynamic!

Hi Jewel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! You will find all the support and understanding you need to on this site. That I can confidently promise. Ask and you shall receive! You have knocked by joining, and the door is opened wide! We love understanding and supportive significant others and treat them with the love and respect they so richly deserve! As a crossdressing person with a loving and supportive wife, if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response! – Blessings

Hi Jewel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jewel.  Pleased to meet you

This site has been so helpful to me, been the first time I’ve really been able to talk to people about my crossdressing

Welcome!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Jewel, I’m a SO of a CD. I’m very new to this as well. I just made a new post if you’d like to read it. The short version: totally support my CD but my level of self worth/self confidence as a woman feels even more unsteady and quite low now.

Anonymous

Hello, Ruby, and thanks ever so much for choosing to join us.  You will find us eager to help you understand us a bit better (though we don’t fully understand, ourselves).  And PLEASE, don’t let your sense of self-worth be diminished because of your SO.  This thing we do has no connection to any outside relationships we have or had.  I had been married for 50 years when the need to Dress overwhelmed me;  I love my wife to the moon and back, and she loves me, but I was compelled by something inside to express my feminine side via Dressing.  And I am twice-Blessed by the fact that she accepts and even supports (somewhat) my needs.

Hugs

Bettylou

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?