• This topic has 38 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all

Today (16/3/21) I spoke to my female partner about wanting to explore crossdressing. We sat and chatted about what I wanted. How deep I wanted to go and she was extremely understanding and supportive. She just wants me to be happy and to be the true me.

I joined this site as I would like to get better support with everything, like makeup tips. Best places to buy clothes, etc..

I’m a UK member but I will happily chat with anyone.

Much love

Kellie x

Anonymous

Hi Kellie,

It is wonderful that your partner is supportive. Warm welcome to CDH.

Eva

Anonymous

hi Eva

Thank you! It has been such a huge weight off my shoulders worrying that she wouldn’t accept that part of me. But it shows how much she loves all of me that she wants me to be happy

Kellie

Hi Kellie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! I am an American living in rural Florida and I will communicate with anyone who wishes to communicate with me. Love and understanding knows no geopolitical or national borders. We have members from all of the world and all crossdressing people and their significant others are welcome here as long as they observe the site’s rules. You won’t find a more accepting and supportive site for crossdressing people than this one. Give your understanding wife a big hug and kiss for me. I am seeing more and more people who are telling us that there significant others are at least somwhat accepting and supportive. Yet there are many crossdressing people who long for such a person to be in their life. There is even a group on this site for significant others that can be very helpful for those that may have many questions about crossdressing. It is not open to anyone – just the significant others of crossdressing people. You should mention this to your wife and encourage her to join the site in her own right. I look at crossdressing from a psychological perspective because I have a background in psychology. I am also available to assist in understanding the why and how to deal with a lot of crossdressing matters, and will respond to anyone having a specific problem(s) with their crossdressing journey. However, if there are problems with makeup or fashion your wife or some of our other wonderful members would be better able to assist in those areas. They are all accepting, supportive and friendly. Wait until you see how many welcoming posts you get and then you will see what I mean. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Teralynn

Thank you 😊 already I have been made to feel welcome in the chat. So many friendly ladies. I can’t wait to grow as Kellie and get to know more people who understand me and can help me grow in confidence as a woman. I will mention to my partner regarding the forum dedicated to supportive partners/significant others. I’m sure she would like to help me be who I want to be.

Thank you again

Kellie x

Welcome as you have probably already learned this is one of the best places to be in starting your journey as there are many like you, and myself who are new to the adventure. I’ve only been open about my want of CD a little over a year abs only really just started about 6 months ago.
      I’m extremely happy to hear your partner is open to it. That will in itself help you along a lot many of us either have partners who don’t like it so have to keep it hidden, partners who know abs are ok with it as long as they aren’t involved, ones that they could never tell, and many who are unsure of wether to come out to their partner. mine is taking baby steps herself getting used to the idea of my CD but is ok helping with clothes and things. So I’m lucky in that aspect.
      there are ladies here from all walks of life and various parts of the world. It’s such a loving community and so very helpful. If ever you just want a friend to talk to, or have any questions feel free to ask as the ladies here can tell you I’m a free spirit always willing to listen☺️

Lots of Love
      ❤️ Tonya

Anonymous

Thank you Tonya 🥰

Already I have been welcomed to this site and I am so grateful that I am able to ask for advice, while I’ve dabbled in crossdressing for years, I have decided I want to fully embrace it, as it is something that makes me happy. I feel so comfortable when I’m wearing pretty clothes.

It really does help knowing that I have a partner who will support me. It also makes everything so much easier being a part of the community on here. So many friendly ladies already.

I will gladly add you as a friend as it is great to be able to have someone who can offer advice. Or even just to listen when I feel like my makeup skills are woeful and I’m ready to cry lol

Much love

Ie ❤

I have yet to dabble in make-up as far as putting it on myself so, I know the tears of feeling I can’t do it right are going to come.

I dabbled for a long time myself before coming to terms with myself saying,”I feel amazing when wearing a cute top with a pair of equally cute jeans, knowing the panties, and as of only recently about a month, the bra I’m wearing fit and feel better than any male clothes have ever felt. I just recently, Sunday to be exact bought my first skirt, and a pair of short side zip boots and a new bra. Can’t wait for Saturday when I get to wear it all for the first time🥰😻

Anonymous

I have always felt that about women’s panties and tights, that they have felt so much better on my skin that anything I could ever buy in the men’s section. I think with makeup it’s going to be baby steps, learning one technique at a time, getting it right, and one day I’ll look half presentable and less like the Joker lol

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kellie!

🧚‍♀️🌺

Anonymous

Thank you Effie. The support already from everyone has been so overwhelming. I’m really happy to be a part of it 🥰

Anonymous

Hi Kellie and welcome to CDH, I wouldn’t get too down in the dumps about lack of makeup skills as it’s an esoteric art that takes time to master, I suspect we’ve all had the experience of looking at our first attempts in the mirror in horror, but there are plenty of girls here who have mastered this art and are more than willing to share their knowledge – just ask.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Hi Diana

Thank you 😊 I’m sure I will be able to get plenty of tips. I’m just relieved that I can feel more like me.now that I’ve opened up about how I feel and how I want to live part of my life.

Kellie 🥰

Hi Kellie,

Welcome!  You are going to LOVE it here – tons of wonderful, loving support!   Don’t worry too much about your makeup skills, they will come with practice – and having your SO on-board will give you plenty of opportunities to do just that.  Enjoy yourself and don’t be too critical of your first attempts, it’s all just a part of the learning curve.  I’m so happy for you!

Marcellette

Anonymous

Hi Marcelette

Thank you 🥰 it will be strange for both of us at first. I’ve never gone fully into it before and my partner hasn’t seen me even in tights before. So there is a fear she won’t feel the same about Kellie as about the male side of me and that upsets her. She wants me to be me. I trusted her enough to open up about this, and I do think she’s overthinking it. I know her as a person and know that she will help me as much as she can.

I know I have this amazing community too to help me explore Kellie a lot better. Everyone has been so welcoming. I love it 🥰

Kellie ❤

Hi Kellie
      Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

hi Bianca

I plan on staying for a long time. I can’t wait to be able to share my experiences properly. To be able to get to know the other girls better and to feel comfortable talking about this.

Kellie ❤

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice

Thank you 🥰

Everyone has been so friendly and it has helped me to relax being me

Kellie ❤

welcome,Kellie.

You will find help ,support and friendship here.

There are many tutorials and links for perfecting your female persona.

Glad to here your SO is supportive of your journey.

May the day find you well.

Catherine

Anonymous

Thank you Catherine.

I’m looking forward to friday as it’s my day off so I can have a proper look at everything on here to help me be me

Kellie

Anonymous

Hi, Kellie.  Welcome.

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie 🥰

Hi Kellie! Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

Hi Jamie

Thank you 😊 it has been such a great help for me understanding the real me

Kellie x

Anonymous

Hi Kellie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x

I’m sure you will get lots of help and advice from all the girls x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Rozalyne

Thank you! I have already had some amazing support from the other girls. It has been truly wonderful.
        Kellie is here to stay so there will be plenty more questions lol

Hugs

Kellie x

Kelly Rhoads
      Managing Ambassador

I’m so happy for you Kellie- hugs girl

Anonymous

Thank you Kelly. Things went downhill pretty fast since this post!
        Hugs

Kellie x

Hi Kellie, welcome to the CDH family, from a fellow brit. I’m from Manchester honey. Feel free to ask questions and relax here. The CDH gals angels really are fab.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hi Trisha
        Thank you! It is such an amazing site. I’ve felt so comfortable being me here.
        I know manchester pretty well. Lived there for a while in the early 2000s.
        Everyone on here has been amazing 🥰

Hugs

Kellie xx

Hi Kellie nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here .. As all these wonderful ladies here have said I cant add much to them but just a few things .. You are a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself as you are home now .. Your wife is a gem in our world as accepting your Kellie side as a bunch here also have that wonderful spouse and SOs to live with as myself included .. So give her a hug and allways talk to her about whats going on in your mind and heart she deserves to know for your help and guidance as much as hers  .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass  from Montana U>S>A>

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kellie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie. I have been welcomed by so many amazing girls and i feel so at home here

Hugs

Kellie xx

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kellie , i know you will enjoy this site

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Kellie!

Anonymous

Hi Kellie why is it all you U K girls get such understanding partners? Jeez you’re lucky. Welcome to CDH, have fun and enjoy the new you. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Thank you Gen ❤

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me. That I can finally be someone I have always felt I needed to be. I’m happy to have found a safe place online to share this side of me.

Kellie ❤

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?