• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all…I am new here and am looking forard to making new friends

Hi Sabrina, welcome to CDH

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sabrina   so happy you have join our family. Yes dear you have found a place of many who love  to chat , share stories and as you mentioned make friends with. I have meet and made many friends who I hold close and always happy to meet. As you will find this is an beautiful place where one can explore and express the love of dressing with no problems. Happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Hi Sabrina. I am also new here.

Hi Sabrina,

I just love love love your name. I chose the name Sabrina to be my girl name because of the movie Sabrina. The one with Harrison Ford not Humphrey Bogart. Sabrina in the movie goes to France a shy average looking girl but returns as a vibrant beautiful young lady. So to me Sabrina represents the butterfly effect we can change and become who we really are.

Anyways welcome this is a great place.

Hi Sabrina,

Welcome to CDH!! so glad you could join us!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Anonymous

Thanks hun…everyone is nice, it makes me feel so welcome…Sabrina😚

Anonymous

Thanks hun, everyone is so nice,it really makes me feel welcome..Sabrina😚

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?