Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lily 96
      Lady

So my new tights arrived. Some opaque tan dance tights which work amazingly well with my black skirt. Defo gonna try and go out in this.

Lily xx

Hi Lily,

Enjoy your New tights and your outing.  Have fun and enjoy being you.

Alice

Anonymous

When cooler weather arrives tights under a mini skirt is just wonderful!

Carla

Anonymous

Girl that makes me a happier person when I buy a new pair of pantyhose or tights simple pleasures 💋

I know you will love wearing them and many more purchases to follow

Hi Lily,

I love tights.

I haven’t been out in a dress or skirt yet.

When I do I may have to try some tights or hose.

Patty

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dressing in tights is so exhilarating. Skirts,  dresses all in the comfort of beautiful legs. Go girl enjoy your yourself…🌷

As  an ‘older’ girl I love to wear tights/pantyhose and of course stockings all the time when I am dressing makes my legs look lovely and of course smooth .I have just found and bought some new pantyhose in the colour  american tan ,liked the colour so much bought total of nine pairs , will wear a pair today when I go out underdressed which along with my tucking will give me a lovely smooth ‘front’ appearance and feel ,I love it .   Michelle  xx

Anonymous

you go girl i always wear tights even if im not dressed as angela and especially when i go out they feel so nice

Looking forward to the cooler weather so Ican wear tights/leggings. I find them nice and warm on cooler days.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?