• This topic has 18 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi gorgeous gals 🌸 I typically wear silicone forms, but I have a dress 👗 where forms will not work .. and a little ( not too much) cleavage would be nice.. 🌼🦋 what’s the best way to achieve this? 🎀 some sort of push up bra?
      🌹💜🧚‍♂️

Anonymous

Sorry girls title should say β€œ best” way…🌸🌹

Love to hear more n this.

Anonymous

While looking around on the web seen some people use this item called Nubra suppose to create cleavage.

Anonymous

Yes, the backless, strapless Nubra will create cleavage, but unless you’re naturally endowed, you will also need a regular bra and chicken cutlets or other padding.

Bettylou

Anonymous

can we have the chicken cutlets for supper tooΒ  HUGS JACKIE

Anonymous

Jackie,

It would give new meaning to the term “rubber chicken”, but you’re welcome to try…and you may have my serving, too.

Hugs,
            Bettylou

There are a couple of different methods.Β  I can’t say which works best, I have only tried one without a lot of success.

One method is to use tape under your male breasts and try to pull them together.Β  If you do this with your hands, and can create cleavage, it may be possible to tape your skin into this position and keep the cleavage.Β  This is probably easier to do if you have someone else helping you.

The push-up bra is another alternative.Β  It is doing something similar with the bottom band of the bra strap.Β  You may need “chicken fillets” (thin strips of silicone) to enhance the bra.

Another method is to use a backless bra.Β  Some of these are sticky and close like a front closing bra.Β  You clean your chest, stick them to your breasts, then pull them together and they hook together.Β  I have tried this, but I find they aren’t sticky enough for my relatively flat chest (I probably have A cup moobs); I find I pull my shoulders back which expands the chest and then pops off one or both cups and the cleavage is lost.Β  Others may have had more success.

There is also an option of using makeup to “draw” cleavage.Β  Similar to contouring, by drawing a shadow on your chest, it can make it look like you have cleavage.

The last option I can give is to use breast forms that you can put makeup on.Β  I have a pair of Pals forms which are gel forms rather than silicone.Β  The price is similar to silicone forms.Β  They can be trimmed and healed with talc, and can take makeup.Β  They are more olive colored rather than the much lighter “fair” color of most breast forms.Β  I haven’t really tried either cutting or putting on makeup with them, but from some minor splits in the back, I can see how talc would heal them if you trimmed them.

I saw a video where the person used the tape method, added a push up bra with some bags of rice under and to the side, and finished off with the make-up trick. The results looked pretty convincing. Hugs!🤗💋

Anonymous

I wonder if the tape hurts! 🎀🦋🌼 but I have heard of that method!

thanks!

🌸🛍

Think of it like a gaff for your boobs!😉😘😂

Anonymous

🤣😆🦋

Anonymous

The Nu bra and tape then a bra on top really does work. I’m shocked at how goos it looked. Search YouTube that’s how I figured it out.

Anonymous

Thank you everyone for the info! 🦋🎀🌼🌺👠💕

Anonymous

EFFIEΒ  try diva bra by classic curves international long beach CAΒ  Β it pushes you up and in for cleavage then your regular bra and breast forms inbetweenΒ  Β  HUGS JACKIE

Anonymous

Ok I’ll check it out! 🎀🦋

Teri Ray
      Lady

I am not sure that my method will work for everyone but I use a heavily padded bra with silicone enchancers under my breast to add additional push up. It may work for me because I have ample man boobs.Β Β  I am not sure how to add a picture here but if you go to my profile you can see the results.

Anonymous

Actually best way to do it is go extreme if would want to live with it get implants or other surgeries. Now if just wanting something for temp bases then their tapes,breast plates , and other little tricks can do.

Anonymous

I’ve seen those but never tried one 🌺 it’s something to consider ! 🦋🧚‍♀️🦄

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?