Tagged: 

• This topic has 46 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last night was such a nice night for me, after a not too great day. My SO obviously knew that I wasn’t very happy so she said, come on, let’s get dressed up. She took me up to the bedroom and got some of my underwear out and asked what I would like to wear, then got out some tops and dresses for me to pick one (a nice shimmery flapper style dress was the chosen one) and a selection of tights (pantyhose) to choose from. I was dispatched to do my makeup and nails while she dressed and did the same. That is the first time that we have ever dressed together and she was pro-active in helping me choose and dress, even taking an interest in my self adhesive ‘invisible’ bra, as she had never seen one before. I had discussed them with her but did not get dressed in front of her, just in case it was too weird for her, but we crossed that threshold last night. She looked great in a red top with sparkly stars on and some black leggings. She says we should do it one night each weekend, if we can. Well at the start of this year I would never have believed such things were possible but I just feel so lucky, right now, to have such a caring and understanding SO. If I hadn’t asked her to paint my nails for me one night, we would never be where we are now. 🙂

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Isshe.
      Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great night Isshe. Hope you have many more.

Thank you Patty, that is very kind.

Billie
      Lady

Thanks for sharing a great story. Very lucky to have a wonderful wife.

I feel very blessed, Billie.

Welcome Isshe out, i am very happy for you, to have a beautiful accepting SO.
      As you say without telling her about your inner dreams you may have been in turmoil, or not where you are.
      Communication, and faith in your partner is a key to our dressing. It has taken time and a willing attitude but my SO, is also accepting, and understands how I have suppressed my feelings for too long.
      A win for you, and your SO.
      Well fone life life, enjoy.
      Jane

Thank you Jane. It was a fight for a long time before I plucked up the courage. I honestly didn’t know that she would accept it but we have been together for 38 years and obviously thought I was worth keeping 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

Its scary and a huge gamble coming out to our SO’s but the results can be surprising and so rewarding. Glad your situation turned out so wonderful. Hope you and the wife can have tons of fun now and I know you will be looking forward to the weekends. She has gained a new girlfriend.

Thanks Michelle. It exceeeded my wildest dreams and just goes to show thay even after 38 years she can still surprise me.

Anonymous
          Lady

Yep no one can really say how things will go when coming out. My long term wife is supportive too. I think that a long term marriage is in our favor of keeping together, and the SO more willing to try and understand our fem side. They probably realize that decades of building a complex life with what was always a good husband, is more valuable than their partner wearing a few female clothes now and then. After a time they can see the relationship becomes closer and more bonding than before with this shared secret.

I think you are so right. After answering the usual questions. It was fine.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Isshe.

I hope you always treasure this opportunity to go out with your wife. A dressed up date night with my wife, even once a month, would be a dream come true for me. I am so happy for you!

Thank you Sarah. I hope this comes true for you sometime soon in the futue.

What a great night that must have been, love your story 💖 She loves you very much.

I wish my wife would surprise me that way. She’s off and on with it but is ok with it for the most part. She did like my photo’s that I just posted here the other day and said I did a pretty good job with my makeup, that made me happy 🥰

Michelle 💋💋

Thanks Michelle. I probably didn’t realise how much she did care for me until I came out to her. We have been together 38 years and it ia easy to take each other for granted but I have certainly got newly rekindled love and respect for her.

Hi Michelle, congrats on your wise comments. It us so important to have support from our SO We all need reassurance, and what a way to spice up our marriages. The feeling of closeness and wlingness to do more increases.
        Humans can often achieve wonderful deeds like generosity of spirit, love ,understanding.
        Keep working on your dreams, oerhaps suggest a weekend trip. Worked wonders fir my SO and myself.
        Best Wishes
        Jane

Never take her for granted – a supportive spouse is a treasure.  You are blessed, Sweetie.

I feel very blessed to have someone who cares so much and I have real sympathy for those who are not as fortunate as I am.

What a lovely surprise and evening – very happy for you – you are lucky to have such an understanding SO

It turned an otherwise bad day for me into a great day that relieved my stress completely. She is a star.

Isshe –

I can relate to the stress reduction part of dressing.  In a number of conversations I have had with my wife she has mentioned that my dressing helps to reduce my stress.  It is nice that she acknowledges that and will give me time to dress.  You are very fortunate to have such a lovely SO that helps you dress and  spend time with you dressed.  I hope that I can do the same some day.

XOXO
          Suzanne

Thanks Suzanne, I hope that you can too, as it makes such a difference to feeling accepted and the difference in being relaxed is amazing. I feel that she is really buying into it, now, and is helping more and more.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Isshe, What a fantastic surprise! After a long and stressful day ins’t getting dressed up the best way to let things go. I truly hope you’re able to maintain a weekly ritual of girl time with your spouse. – Natalie.

Thanks Natalie. I hope we manage to as well as it cements our bond, when I know just how much she cares.

I would stop by a florist shop today and buy her a bouquet of her favorite flowers or take her out for a special evening.  She is a very special lady.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

She is special, Barbie, so just to show her how special she is, we went and planted two new trees in her niece’s field boundary. See, who said romance was dead 😁

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>I love that! Planting trees is a a very romantic thing to do because it affirms the future.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

My wife loves her garden and plants. We grew these trees from seed so have been nurturing them for 4 years now. It was very tongue in cheek of me saying it was romantic but I know she will be grateful that I took the time to gwt all the equipment to go and plant the trees, stakes, manure, water, spade etc as well as transporting them as they are 7-8 feet tall.

Anonymous

Isshe, wonderful, beautiful congratulations. Look after your wife and pamper her. I am also lucky to have an accepting wife, as with you it’s only taken 36 years for me. Katie

Thank you Katie. I wonder if I should have done it earlier but maybe now was just the right time? Better late than never, I guess.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Isshe, SOOOOOOOO happy for the both of you. Wishing the both of you many more happy nights and days.

Cassie

Thank you so much, Cassie. We do seem to have crossed a bridge, here.

Congratulations Isshe!! Wish you both have many more such nights.

Many thanks, Jaine. Me too 🙂 We have just been looking at other outfits for me. She has definitely had a swing towards supporting me, as she can see how it is helping me as a person.

Anonymous

Your experience sounds amazing. Hoping to get there with my wife!

Hi Sophie. I started with my nails and let her get used to them for a while and then asked if I could try a little makeup and just built it up like that. Before long she was buying me nail polish, makeup and later underwear and clothing, as she could see how it was helping me. If I had jumped in with everything all at once, I honestly think the result would have been quite different. We haven’t got as far as the wig stage yet but hopefully it will come, eventually.

Anonymous

Yes. I believe taking it slowly is important. Today my wife asked if I could go to the grocery with her. I said yes, and asked if I could wear my black leggins. She was OK with it. Then she gave me grief about the shirt I had on as it didnt cover my rear. I put on a longer mens shirt and away we went. It was my first time out of the car in public with womens clothing on.

Sophie

Oh Sophie that is brilliant. Such a milestone. You will be so happy and proud of yourself and something to build on.

Anonymous

Thank you! One day I would love to have dinner out fully dressed with my wife and one of her friends. A girls night out. This is out there a bit but a goal of mine. First I have to go out dressed with her a few times, I’m going to try this next time we are out of town. I think she will be accepting knowing we will not run into someone we know.

Sophie.

Fingers crossed, then. I do hope it goes well and that you have a great time. We all need something to look forward to in our lives, to keep us going.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

You are so blessed to have a spouse that supports you!!! Let’s all give a BIG SHOUT OUT to all the SO’s that support us girls !!!!!!

Isshe… sounds like a wonderful night! So happy for you! Take care of your SO, she’s a keeper.

Xoxo,

Dani

You are so right Danielle 🙂

Brielle
      Lady

Hang on to this SO! She is very special and you are so fortunate to have her in your life.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

I’m so jealous! I wish my wife would let me do that, though I wouldn’t do so right now with my mother in law in town.

Maybe you could do a 3-way with the mother-in-law 🙂

Anonymous

No, she wouldn’t stand for it. My wife won’t either.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?