• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve gone full time as Michelle and it’s been wonderful.  Particularly important to me was when I came out to the rest of my family members.  I’ve wanted my female cousins to know that I’m a woman my whole life and they finally do. One of them revealed to me that she had observed me trying on her bra years ago when we were teenagers.  And here I thought I was hiding it so well!

I’m so glad they know and appreciate their support.  I can’t wait to spend more time with them as Michelle.

Michelle,

Im so happy for you.  How did your immediate family members react to your coming out as trans?

Anonymous
        Lady

I was out to my mother and one aunt before going public with it.  My mother was somewhat upset that I had used her clothing for years, but she has moved past that and been totally supportive.  My family helped me pack up all the male clothing in my house and move it elsewhere.

The men haven’t said much, but I think they are less understanding.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s wonderful, so happy for you.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Happy days for you, at least you have good support and in time and I am sure the men will get over it as they are usually the ones that have to figure it out – My analogy is based on the perceived sexual threat in that a man trying to befriend a female is a threat, as you are now presenting as female then to a male you are a threat. That’s why I believe women will accept you as you now are and it takes men a bit of time to figure it out, it’s  human instinct and behaviour. A few of my male friends reacted the same but in time some have embraced me and some are accepting but still unsure at least it isn’t a rejection.

Happy Days Michelle, no more wearing drab men’s clothes, I’m a bit envious, I wish i had the courage to come out of the closet, sometimes it would be nice to wear a nice dress around the house and maybe just a little makeup X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations!  I can’t imagine the courage that it took.  I hope years of happiness and contentment will be yours.

JJ

Congratulations Michelle, super happy for you and admire you and your courage and confidence to do so.  Enjoy every minute of your journey.

Hi Michelle, so happy for you!!

I transitioned a year ago, andyou’re right, there is no going back.  March 31st is Transgender Day of Visibility, also the one year anniversary of my debut as a woman at the place where I work.

It has been an amazing year, I am now, legally, a female, all my ID and name change has been done, and I live with a woman room mate who knows I’m transgender but views me as a woman. So wonderful, and there is no going back!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Julie
      Lady

Such a great story honey. You go girl. I’m out myself in wanting to be a woman. I’m just waiting to blossom to natural woman full time.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?