This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Holly G 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Erica Will
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello everyone, It has taken me over 30 years to finally admit that I am transgender. With that being said I want to explore my female side and go out as a woman for the 1st time. Where are some transgender and cross dresser friendly place in NC or SC? any personal experience at these place is welcomed.  thank you for your help !

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Holly G 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 106

Hi Erica!  Did you ever find a safe place to go? I’ll be in the Raleigh NC area in a couple weeks and I’m hoping to be able to get out for the first time in a loooong time.

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 894

hello Erica , nice to have you here at C.D.H. this is the place where we all under stand, meet new friends and chat and read forums,groups,places.   sorry i don’t know any where for you to meet in N.C. or S.C. i am from Niagara Falls N.y area., i would like to find a place to go out dressed up and meet others my self i know of one but its hard to go out dressed up to get there. my wife knows about my desire to dress up but will not help with make up or see me, even tho she has seen me getting dressed up. feel free to read my profile. i have added you to my friends list

Erica Will 
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

thank you for the warm welcome. it has taken me over 30 years of suppressing my feelings and after talking with a physiologist ive decided to start living my life for who i really am. i want to explore this side of me and im trying to find a safe place to try it. thank you again lucinda and if any one else has any suggestions i would love to hear them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account