• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, It has taken me over 30 years to finally admit that I am transgender. With that being said I want to explore my female side and go out as a woman for the 1st time. Where are some transgender and cross dresser friendly place in NC or SC? any personal experience at these place is welcomed.  thank you for your help !

hello Erica , nice to have you here at C.D.H. this is the place where we all under stand, meet new friends and chat and read forums,groups,places.   sorry i don’t know any where for you to meet in N.C. or S.C. i am from Niagara Falls N.y area., i would like to find a place to go out dressed up and meet others my self i know of one but its hard to go out dressed up to get there. my wife knows about my desire to dress up but will not help with make up or see me, even tho she has seen me getting dressed up. feel free to read my profile. i have added you to my friends list

thank you for the warm welcome. it has taken me over 30 years of suppressing my feelings and after talking with a physiologist ive decided to start living my life for who i really am. i want to explore this side of me and im trying to find a safe place to try it. thank you again lucinda and if any one else has any suggestions i would love to hear them.

Holly G
      Lady

Hi Erica!  Did you ever find a safe place to go? I’ll be in the Raleigh NC area in a couple weeks and I’m hoping to be able to get out for the first time in a loooong time.

Anonymous

I would like to find a place for my SO to go so he can go out for a change.  If you find any places please let me know as well

I live in the NC area, did you find anywhere? I am looking myself.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hello Hayden.

The original post was way back long ago so they’ve probably found some places by now.

You didn’t say what part of NC you’re in so…

As far as NC goes, I’ve heard of friendly places for CD’s to go in Asheville, Charlotte, Winston-Salem and the Wilmington area.

In SC I know of some girls who have gone places in Myrtle Beach and I think there may be a place in Columbia.

Sorry I don’t have specific names but a search could probably find them.

Have fun and get out there with your girl on!

Anonymous

Hayden (and any other NC ladies),

It’s serendipity that this post just resurfaced. It just so happens that I will be traveling to NC the week of March 28. I have business around Raleigh on or about the 30th, although my schedule is very flexible.

I am looking for either specific recommendations based on your own experiences, or trying someplace new. What I would really love, though, is a GNO. Just drinks & dinner, or some frivolity at a nightclub, definitely not a hookup (I know that’s not what CDH is about, nor is that what I’m about). I just want to have fun.

Reply or PM me. I know I’m going to go out. Would you care to join me?

Anonymous

Just bumping this to hopefully get a little more exposure and maybe a reply from some NC girls.  See my post above.

Hi Raquel!

I live in Raleigh, and have in the distant past visited Legends Nightclub downtown (not en femme though). I seems to be the most accepting place around as you can imagine, since they have drag shows almost exclusively.

I wish I could say that I can join you, but there is some baggage:

– would be my 1st time out

– I have an understanding spouse, but we mutually agree that she isn’t ready to meet Wendy, therefore getting ready at the house is not an option.

My wife and I will be out of town on an extended trip through July, but on the change we can put something together later this year, I’ll snoop around and see if there are any TG-friendly places (heck the last micro-brewery had a male employee in a nice flouncy cotton skirt, so there may well be many places here right under my nose).

Cheers! Let’s stay in touch,

Wendy

Anonymous

Hey Wendy.  Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll definitely reach out before my next visit.  It’d be fun to go out together.

Maybe you could show me some of those thrift stores you and your wife go to, as well.

I like your comment about the “mysterious forces” in your profile that compel us to wear women’s clothes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?