• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

‘Off the peg’ clothes, mass-produced and ready to wear.  Primarily heard in UK.

For the perfect look made to measure suits are the order of the day for gentlemen, perfect fit for wide shoulders, perfect waist and length of trouser….looking good!

Crossdressers on the other hand come in woman shapes and sizes so we have to cope with narrower shoulders, tighter waists and baggy hips….not so perfect!

I know that made to measure drag and glamour ware are available (usualy of fancy dress quality) but what about us glamorous housewives out shopping or working just wanting to fit in?

In these modern times of ‘being what you want to be (as long as the neighbours don’t find out) is there a market for man shaped dresses made by clever seamstresses and designers to hide our many manly faults?

Anonymous

Sally

a true thanks to all in that my learning curve is soaring. You have been wonderful.

kate

I know what you men stephanie, a man in a dress? (yuck). D’ya think it could catch on?

Sal.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?