Tagged: 

• This topic has 28 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi. Ladies,

I was just think that I’ve met many people in the website and all of them are mtf . So i thought why women do not have any issue like us. Why don’t they would be thinking that they want to dress as a masculine man they want to live there life as a man , why does these only happen with men that they want to live as a girl. I don’t know if there would be any girl like these by i haven’t met any till now. Not in real nor on any website . What are your views regarding these girls? Do you think girls face such issue or only mens are suffering?

Anonymous

They are everywhere! Some are more obvious. Very masculine looking women. Now, how many put on a suit? There have been loads of movies of such.

I will throw this out for thought? When along your own timeline do you go from being a MTF CD to the reality that, in those hours when you are in your male attire, that you have morphed into a splendid FTM CD.?

kate

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I think women get to dress in anything they want and there is no stigma attached to it. Girl’s dressing androgynous is just part of the way girl’s dress. But girl’s clothes is very titillating and alluring. Guys seem to be drawn to it. Some of us when we are young get the urge and desire to try them on. We like it and want to wear them all the time.

Some young boys have understanding adults in their lives and are allowed to wear and go about the house in their girly clothes. Many more I suspect are not. I believe those who have been punished and taken to therapists, grow up feeling what they are wearing makes them bad and strange. Those who were allowed to dabble, maybe at some point just stop. Others keep dressing and continue to enjoy it, even pushing barriers until they are fully fem and are going out as women.

If a woman puts on jeans, hiking boots and a flannel shirt and goes out she is totally blend in and comfortable. If a guy goes out in his shiny nylons, sexy heels short dress, pretty hair and makeup he most likely will stand out.  That’s part of the excitement, thrill and rush.

Girls can dress like that when they want to get noticed and dress down in guy like attire when they don’t. When the do, they are not considered crossdressers or strange in any way.

Anonymous

Maybr you’re right, girls can wear whether they like and no one feels odd about it, and that’s why they dont feel like being a man

rhonda
      Lady

Maybe we should take a poll and see how many ftm their is on this site I think you’ll be surprised  at the number . Women face the same temptations as men an are just as liable to give in to them , their may not  be as many and or visible but they’re here

Anonymous

Hi..Rhonda,

I’m quite satisfied by patty’s answer that girls can wear whatever they like and that’s why there can be no ftm.

rhonda
          Lady

Hi Shreya You and Patty could be right , what do I know ? Personally I think there’s nothing new under the sun and I’ll believe just about anything

Rhonda xoxo

good question and great answers,  why woman can wear what ever they want including manly cloths and no stigma is said.   people don;t realize what woman wear as in men clothing.  true about men wearing a dress and nylons and make up, we would stand out.  why  don’t woman stand out when they wear jeans and shirt?  all the post i have read are good and true.  woman should have a site just like for us x dressers.   woman don;t want to call them self x dressers but they are!

Anonymous

Girls can’t stand out they can wear anything they like.

All women are crossdressers, it’s 100% normal for them. If they were the same size any woman could delve into their partners wardrobe and nobody would know or care. Suits,pants, shirts, tee shirts, jeans, sneakers, etc etc. Name an item of clothing a woman would wear where society would say ‘ she is a crossdresser?’

Its soooo unfair. 🤣🤣🤣 we want equality of the sexes.

love

B

Anonymous

Hehe …right almost all women are cd.

Anonymous

I cross dress ftm most of the time. The difference is that the world thinks that’s normal. But in reality that’s just my disguise until I can get back to my truer feminine presentation. On the spectrum of cross dressers and trans women, I guess I’m much closer to a full time woman who still needs to present male while out in the world most of the time. So here’s the point: although I was born male, when am I really cross dressing?  It feels to me that my cross dressing is when I’m ftm, not mtf. Wouldn’t it be great if we didn’t have to parse all of this out and could be whatever makes us happy all of the time? Why do we care!?

Anonymous

But then too female doesn’t need to refer herself as a cd bcause she can wear anything she likes.

Love this topic. Because I know a ftm who is very conscious of the clothes she wears and how she is presenting. She is a dear friend of mine, and we were at an event yesterday. I told how I was feeling feminine, and she was talking about how she feels masculine at times. Conicnidentally, we both refer to ourselves as genderfluid, feeling “the other” gender about 80% of the time and our birth gender the other 20%.

SHe was telling me about going shopping in the men’s department for clothes and how self-conscious she was, looking to see if anyone was staring at her for being in the men’s department.

This morning she wrote this: “It feels so natural when I’ve experienced this fully embodied masculine within my female body, that it puts me into a space of bliss. True joy. And I no longer feel the confines of what this human body may define. Truly wonderful.”

So yes, ftm feel the same fears and doubts that you do. And the same glorious feeling of bliss when she gets to express and present male.

Hugs, Lorie

Anonymous

Hmm i see, so there are females who wants to go ftm and they’re also scared of people.

Hi Shreya !

MTF cross-dressing is very much associated with being gay in society. When men tell their wives they cross-dress (or get caught cross-dressing), one of the first things many wives ask is “are you gay?”

Many “straight” men wouldn’t want to be though of as gay so they have to strongly oppose anything that would make them seem gay or supportive of anything gay. If Bob sees Jim in a dress and says “that dress looks pretty on you” or “you look pretty in that dress” Bob might be afraid that his friends and family will think he is gay because of a single compliment. So homophobia is a big factor which is supported by the reactions of other people, or at least the fear of reactions from other people.

A woman dressing as a man doesn’t make a man feel or look gay and the man can compliment her without worrying about what others think. It’s definitely a double standard (and certainly not the only one). I think that in general things are better than they used to be and will continue to improve in the future. The younger generations are a lot more accepting.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Autumn,
        So true! Those were the first words out of her mouth when I told my wife I liked to wear women’s clothes. She has come to realize that I’m still me, whatever I wear, and I can’t fault her for her error. I used to believe all dressers were gay and/or Drag Queens, myself. It seems to be the prevailing opinion.

Anonymous

Ya that’s true Autumn,

Every cd have a thought in mind that whenever people will come to know about thier crossdressing people will think that he is a gay. That’s why many of us can’t openly crossdress.

Anonymous

Personally I have also met several f2m transexual guys. But when it comes to being a f2m crossdresser, I don’t go for the commonly accepted “women can crossdress and they can get away with it”.

I have said this before, if you are a guy who only wants to be able to wear a dress or a skirt because you like the texture/color/feeling, you have better chances of being accepted by most in society. And I can see that being comparable to women wearing their boyfriend jeans or shirt or both.

What would make a big difference is the intention and motivation to do so. How many of those slacks/pants wearing females are trying to pass as a guy? Not many of them!! Can any of us here say we wear 4” stilettos for comfort? How many of those “crossdressing women” you see everyday are wearing boxers or binding their breasts to look masculine?

So, repeating at infinitum “women can wear men’s clothes so they are crossdressers and people doesn’t care” sounds kind of whinny… if that is what you want, wearing skirts and dresses presenting like a guy, there are more than a few who do that all the time, specially young adults. But women who wear men’s clothes and still present as women (and very feminine women in most cases) shouldn’t be compared with crossdressing men trying to be feminine. At least not in my opinion.

Different motivations/intentions.

Gaby 💜

Amy Myers
      Baroness

A couple of months ago I was at a private CD event where there also was F2M. Very nice person, who told me that she is trying to turn her hourglass figure into the typical male wedge, and where most ( there were a few GG’s there too) of us trying to turn our wedge into an hourglass.

It is of course more accetable for a woman to wear man’s clothes, rather than the other way around, but the men’s clothes are simpler too. Hardly worth saying this, but of course many women wear pants, then change into skirts for a different occasion, but men are always expected to wear pants. Scottish Kilts excepted, of course.

His intent is to continue to transition, and has already come out to family, friends, and colleagues.

Also, a former colleague of my daughter’s, who was living an openly lesbian lifestyle, has recently started to transition to live as a male.

These folks go through a hard time with their relationships as well, since their partners want a woman for a partner, not a man.

While not as common, but F2M are certainly part of the spectrum.

Amy

Anonymous

I’ve read all the replies on here about the subject matter and agree with all the answers, genetic females can basically wear anything they like and no one bat’s an eyelid, but if a man goes about wearing so called women’s clothes he is seen to be some sort of freak or devil than a person who just likes to be a woman, some Crossdresser’s just like to dress up now and again while some like to dress up more and more it’s all down to personal preference and what ever we are and wherever we are on the spectrum of life we shouldn’t be judged x hugs Rozalyne x

Leah
      Baroness

it always been a double standard when it comes to dressing in the opposite sex clothing . Ladies can wear whatever they want and zero issues. Men on the other hand if we ant to CD, we are a pervert, gay, weird along with many other names.  Society has not come to accept the CVD group as much as the TG group.  Maybe someday…

Anonymous

But then too Roxanne, people like you and me who are born male thinks that female is best possible sex one can be in . But there might be some girls who were not feeling like these they would be thinking it would be better if god would have given them birth as a male . They may be not expressing there desire due to any reason.

Anonymous

Correct, even i adore being a girl, once i were female clothes i feel like never ever removing it, is quite comfortable for me .

Anonymous

Thanks Roxanne, for the complement,

Hugs

Anonymous

Ya true

Anonymous

Hi…bobbi,

I personally feels that no one is lesser in these world everyone is beautiful in Thier own way and even wearing our feminine cloths doesn’t make us lesser it is just our desire to feel the feminine in us.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Well thanks Roxanne. This is based on my own experiences, dressing for a long time and meeting others who dress also.

Anonymous

Roxanne,

I assume you are making a rhetorical question only, right?

Gaby

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?