Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Who knew this would make such a difference ?. I’ve never really given my feet a second look – I’d see them when I got out of bed or in the shower – that’s it. I’ve NEVER owned a pair of male sandals or flip flops – hate the things. After painting my nails yesterday – bombshell red – I now love my feet. Spent the rest of the day in shorts with no stockings so can admire my lovely nails with my shaved legs – heavenly.

Anonymous

Isn’t it wonderful how a few small changes can affirm our true self!

Anonymous

I painted my toes in Sally Hansen “shhhh-immer” . OMG the color is so cool looking! I really love painted nails on my toes and admiring someone with a nice manicure or pedicure

Anonymous

There is nothing quite like having shaved legs and painted toenails.  They really make you feel feminine. No wonder you wore shorts and kept admiring them!

I agree, painted toenails so help to affirm my feminine essence whichever mode I am in at any given time. I love this small but important femme declaration.

So happy for you Rachael.

Isn’t it amazing how these little things can just lift our mood so much. Women have access to so many of these little luxuries and when we dabble it can be so joyful. Nail polish, jewellery, earrings etc, a nice perfume, some make up, nice underwear, all can just lift our mood and make our day. Femininity is just so full of little treats, even things like a bubble bath! Scented candles, flowers in the house, all so feminine but all so good for the soul. Women really do know how to treat themselves in small ways to make life more fun.

❤️Bianca

Eona Oh
      Lady

Just discovered the same sensation myself. So happy for you! Enjoy those gorgeous girly toes. ❤️👠

I love keeping my toe nails painted, it is one of my little things I enjoy. I just love looking at them and love the way they make my open toe heels pop xxxx.

I started to paint my toenails last year during the lockdown(s).  At first I got my wife to paint them (red), but when lockdowns were eased and salons were open, we booked a time for pedicures.

I left the polish on, and the girl didn’t even bat an eye.  She just grabbed the nail polish remover, took off the polish, and then went to work on my feet.  It was then I gathered up the gumption to have my nails done by a professional, red again.

I loved it !  Because I was home most of the time, I got to see my nicely painted nails.  Thru out the summer last year I had my nails done different colours, pink, blue, …

One time my niece came over, saw my painted toe nails, complimented them, and that was it.  She never asked why you painted the nails, none of that.  She was like totally accepting of it.

Sometimes it’s just the smallest things we do that really just brighten the day! I’m so happy for you!

-SR-

My wife started polishing my toes in 2011 and I kept them polished off and on until I retired a few years ago and they’ve been polished red continuously ever since. They look weird now without polish.

Elizabeth.

Oh Yes!! Such a femme touch!! It’s Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slipper. A very light pink that adds a softness to my toes. And yes I wear sandals 🩴 to show them off! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?