Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How thick is the pink fog in your life at the moment?  The fog has been very thick for me on the last few  months and it has been wonderful.

Jennifer

Anonymous

I live in the pink fog.

The fog is so thick here, I can hardly see, lol
      I am dressed all the time I am home, and at least partly dressed at all times out, It is wonderful, I feel so feminine all the time, now, coming out to my SO was the best thing I’ve done in my life, the “rightness” of who I am now, surprises, us both, and has brought so much joy back into our lives.
      Regi.

Same here Regine…once I came out to her, things exploded in goodness! The only negative is being in lockdown keeps us from enjoying my femininity out together.

Omg jennJenn definitely very femmine and a a 5 . and love it so so much.i. Really feel happier in. My life

Anonymous

The pink fog is very very thick for me at the moment and has lasted for the longest time I can remember. There has been no guilt, or beating myself up and I have truly embraced it and I think I have needed to. Long may my feminine side dominate. x

I live and love the pink fog!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Hard to put a number since the thickness varies so much even during the same day.

I would have to say that as an average it is way thicker now than it was a few years ago. My wardrobe has expanded, I’m out in public more and so on. Now to get a top score I feel I would have to be Kelly 24/7 and of course be out to everyone I know and I’m not that far.

/kt

I am my happiest on days that the fog meter hits 5. At this stage I have little inhibitions and feel and totally act out as a girl

Anonymous

I would like to have answered with a “5”, but for me, that would mean I am presenting as Bettylou full-time. In my head, I AM, but in real-life,only about 65%, so I gave it a “4”.

Bettlou

Somedays it’s a 5, others a 1 so I went with a 3 cause I can’t make up my mind! Lol

Hi Rei indecisiveness is the true sign of womenhood.

Love Tish

Ahh… you touch it a needle! To quote “I used to be indecsive, but now I’m not so sure!”…

The first time I drove while dressed (BIG thrill) I realised very quickly that I still drove like a man. How does one drive as a woman? Pink fog indeed!

Anonymous

OMG Great topic!! I’ve been feeling 4–5 for a long time now and today I put on hot pink Bra and panties just to suit my mood I would say 5 today

Thank you girls Wendy

I dislike the term “pink fog” because it implies my choice is clouded.  Instead, I have made a conscious decision back in March to take advantage of the situation and spend as much of the time en femme as I can.  I wanted to experiment to prove to myself through overload that I still don’t want to transition.

I have been en femme almost completely for the last few months.  A few months before the pandemic I bought a pair of Pal’s breast forms, which are sleep safe.  So I have been able to wear the forms both day and night for the last (more than a ) few months.  Unless I am appearing on camera or going places where my male self is known or around shower time, I have been wearing the forms almost all the time.  I have even learned to hide them beneath a sweatshirt, sweater, or jacket.  I have gone shopping, to the beach, for walks through my neighborhood.  I got into a car accident en femme as well.  I have worked from home, and done online exercise classes.  And when I have to appear as male I have been in stealth mode most of the time.

So my femme level is at a 5, and I’ve learned I’m quite comfortable in either female or male mode.  But fog?  I think I have my pink radar on to help me see through this pink fog.

Hippie
      Lady

Well lets see here, I guess I am somewhere in the middle of the road. See I have an inner fight within myself. See I love both genders inside me. The man side of loves the huge big beard and the chest full of hair. Plus I love the suit and tie look.

Then that when I hit a wall. Because the girly side in me. Has the biggest weakness for slip dresses, lingerie and mid 19th century women’s wear.

So I figure I mix love of both genders of clothing together and create the new me.

Those of you that know me on here, know just what I am talking about.

The sad part is I was even told. That I was told that I am just a lazy crossdresser or a misfit of crossdressers. I was told by another crossdresser that I would never fit in.

You know what I said something them something no so nice, and I also said I show you.

Hi Hippie, don’t let anyone get you down. You be you. You sound like lovely person and from the list I’ve read of yours unique (in a good way) person too.

Love Trish

Hippie
          Lady

Thank you for the words of encouragement. Sometimes you just need a boost to keep you going.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I voted at a level 4, but it was a tough choice, as I almost feel a 5 at times.

The last week has been good for me, as I was out shopping fully en femme on Tuesday, and then last night I got dressed in a lovely emerald green dress which I wore at a party last New Year’s Eve for a few hours of zoom with some CD friends. I just has to add a garter and stockings to my ensemble, even though no one could see my legs, it was so wonderful to sit there in my stocking’d legs.

This has only fueled my appetite, and the Pink Fog is even deeper than before! Oh dear, how I wish I could dress more! Though I’m afraid I will not be able to dress up for a week or two now. I’ve never been much for underdressing, but I’m thinking I might try to do a bit more of that than just wear panties every day.

Amy

I would love to say 5 . but as I am only a private and an underdresser and had to say 4 , these cooler days I can underdress all day long in bra ,panties and pantyhose /tights and I am loving it ,if I could fully dress as a female 24/7 then it would be Number 5 at the present that is a dream .   Michelle  xx

Jennifer,

I don’t know the words, really.

FIVE!!!!!

I love being woman. I don’t know where this is all going to take me. I treasure every moment that I can spend as a woman.

The only thing that is for sure is that I want more. I have shared with my Very Best Friend how frightening this is, but I have found “me”, and the “me” who I want to become.

Will I have the strength to become the woman I so desperately wish to be?

Hugs and kisses,

Lee Ann

Hi Lee Anne. I feel the same way. I want to be femme in all my free time atm, even when I’m shattered after work all I want to do is out on my bust.

Love Trish

Hi Trish,

I’m feeling so feminine at the moment. I love the feeling it gives me. The right words always seem inadequate and just elude me.

This is all very scary for me because I have much to lose, but I need and want to follow this path further and further into womanhood.

Love and hugs to you, Trish.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Hi Jen

I would have put 6….but the fog is so thick I could only see 5….

like Kay, I seem to be living in it….there are just two different types for me…so thick I could cut it with a knife…..or so thick I can taste it……

either way, I’m totally enveloped….now where did I put that fog horn 📣

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

For me, the pink fog is thick as peanut butter!

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

Oooeerrr…. imagine….crunchy fog!!….all pink and peanutty…yummy

Anonymous

The fog comes and goes. Today it’s a heavy pink mist. Last week was quite foggy though! Ann’s always around somewhere or other.

Kassie
      Lady

It changes constantly, but if going by that scale, one thing I’ve noticed recently is that ‘1’ has pretty much been eliminated from my life. I don’t tend to have fully drab days anymore, even if what I’m wearing is minimal in femininity at best. My toenails have been consistently painted for nearly 4 months now, I’ve just started painting my fingernails in bold colours in the last week (and not just for a couple of hours for a photoshoot), I’ve been experimenting with magnetic stud earrings in the last few weeks, even wearing them out in public, as I’m considering getting my ears pierced in the new year, and I’m starting to wear ‘light’ subtle makeup on occasion.

Even when I’m not feeling the full pink fog, I think my base value has increased anyway.

Anonymous

Hi …it’s me

I love the direction you are heading K, I too try to have drab free days…I feel I am betraying myself just putting on socks…my toenails are so happy being red…but you do need to give them some time off every so often….to breathe….

Merry Christmas, huggs, grace xx

( Whisper – I still love your pic )

Emily
      Lady

A very definite 5! The more I go out, the thicker it seems to get. Luckily it doesn’t affect my visibility while driving 😉🚗

Anonymous

…that’s a relief…I could be coming the other way!!!!….yikes….

Merry Christmas Emily xx

Emily
          Lady

We drive on opposite sides of the road from each other, so it should be ok?

Anonymous

Emily, you’re too quick for me, yikes!!….hehe ⛔

It has gotten very thick over the past couple of weeks. Today I purchased three new outfits and two new pairs of high heels. 2021 feels like it could be a much more fun year!  😍

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I replied 4 but maybe should have said 5.  I can’t hardly think of any thing else than the next time I get to do more that under dress.  Then again a lot of evenings I have the easy opportunity to do more than just under dress before bed but I don’t, to tired to make the effort

Sandy

Anonymous

I had some difficulty deciding how to vote. With the never-ending pandemic and restrictions I haven’t had any opportunities to dress or wear makeup all year – so should it be a 1? On the other hand, I am constantly thinking about getting dressed and spending some quality time on femme and have bought quite a few items in readiness – so should it be a 5? In the end I split the difference and chose 3.   All I know is that when I am not in a pink fog I am  in a pink mist.

There are so many wonderful replies.  The fog is thicker than thin.    The fog is so thick today I wish we could all meet up and go dancing together in the fog.

Jen.

Sadly I voted a 2. I was thick in the fog for 2 or 3 months until about a month or so ago. The worst part is that the fog left me about two weeks after I started buying mass amounts of clothing online. I anxiously await its return so I can really sink in to my new wardrobe.

Anonymous

The fog is pretty strong right now. It is usually a response to stress and here in Ontario we are about to go into a real severe covid lockdown. There will be few places to circulate enfemme.

Since I am Jennifer all the time it is always a 5. Yesterday we went shopping at a couple of local thrift stores and found the cutest pink vase which is now on display in our curio cabinet. I also found a pair of Jordache skinny jeans in like brand new condition. We love to go out shopping together in pink fog weather. Unfortunately with covid and winter. our out together times have been severely limited to shopping and walking our little Bella. Even my wife is anxious for warm weather to return so us girls can get out camping again.

I went with 4.

I have not dressed since the end of May 2020,  other than a small bit of underdressing.  Our living arrangement changed so there is no chance I will be able to dress even in the near future.

Plus we now are in a second Ontario-wide lockdown and there does not seem to be any end to this dressing drought.

Thankfully I have other things to try and keep me occupied but it’s hard still.

Cynthia.

Covid has put the dampers on!

So many wonderful comments here.  It’s a fun topic for discussion!  I’m landing at about a 3 right now as I have a whole order of stuff queued up on Amazon waiting for me to press the order button…

The pink “fog” is getting a little thicker around my head since I’ve been on the site (thanks for the warm welcome).  At the beginning of 2020 I was going out shopping fairly regularly “incognito”, driving about 40 miles just to wander around a Walmart where I was hoping I wouldn’t run into anyone I know.  Once the Covid hit, my roommate stayed home much more, so I had to dial things back.  He moved out, so there’s more degrees of freedom to enjoy even simple Shelby opportunities, but there’s way too many Zoom calls to be able to do much of anything from the waist up.

I’m thinking my goal for the year might be to avail myself of one of those MTF dressing services during one of my overseas travel opportunities, assuming there will be any overseas travel opportunities in 2021.  I stink at makeup…

Erica Fox
      Lady

This is very curious to me… just coming into the community and trying to correlate my own experience with others. I do go through phases where I don’t dress for weeks and even months… then I’ll order a bunch of stuff on Amazon to arrive while the SO is out of town and spend a few days in the pink fog.

As the pink fog fades, I wonder if I am truly a cross dresser or just want to be more androgynous. Right now I know I need to get my weight under control either way. So that’s my focus and if focusing on my feminine self helps, that’s what I’m doing.

I hit the 5 button only because that is the highest choice on this one.  I would have hit a higher one if I could.

Today I was in Torrid and sadly endrabbe’, but once the girls recognized me, I was invited to join them in looking at the new merchandise that had just been delivered.  It cost me $89 to get it, but I was the FIRST in a town of 200,000 to have possession of THE Latest!

! very sheer floral top, raised neck, long sleeve and requires a cami underneath as it is sooo sheer to be near scandalous.  The skirt is black cotton and mid calf length, with cotton open lace from just above the knee down to the bottom hem.

Pictures will follow soon.   The Pink Fog was definitelt smiling on me today.

PaulaF

I’m completely enveloped by the pink fog. However since I don’t and currently can’t live as a woman, I voted a 4. Unfortunately due to the COVID social restrictions and no privacy at home, my femme activities have essentially ground to a halt. So my 4 really feels like a -4.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?