Tagged: 

Viewing 40 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wondering what’s most important to everyone…that if you had a choice for one free plastic surgery what would it be.  I know many of us are in the closet so this questions assumes that what ever you do…it would be accepted.  Mine is facial feminization…my nose is to big and age has created some wrinkles plus hooded eyes (omg I’m such a mess) that  I feel it would help me immensely feel better about myself.  What would you do?

Carole

That was a tough one wish we could have chosen two options, for me it would be breasts or bottom. Either would be so great to have done, I choose bottom surgery cause after that I could start HRT and the top would start on it’s own I would hope……

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I would do a Fat transfer with a BBL and possibly up a cup size. If i had enough fat to go around.

I would definitely go for some facial feminization. Love to have a nose job and maybe some chin/jaw work too. I do like playing around with contouring makeup which at least gives me a little glimpse of what it could be like.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Carole, we are our worse critics, you look maaahvelous in your profile photo… as for myself I would would opt for breast augmentation but it is not practical for my alter ego… I voted facial feminization… broader lips and relief from “bags” under the eyes… thanks Carole for the article
      Regards, Leonara

Hi Carole,

I would love to have lots of things done but as you said that i can only one thing done free, I voted for a tummy tuck if i could get rid of this spare tyre round my stomach it would be marvelous, I look as if I’m 8 to 9 months pregnant i would love a flatter stomach so i could wear some smaller size clothes, i would love to be a size 12 to 14s UK size and not a 18 to 20s size, I would have to save up for the other procedures X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Facial surgery including getting rid of the bags under my eyes and a lift to get rid of some wrinkles.

I went with orchiectomy. These things are just too difficult to conceal. Plus, almost all the other options would be easier with this one first. At my age, I don’t need them anymore, they’re just in the way. And I’ve already had prostate cancer once. Reducing testosterone decreases the chances of it coming back.

Let’s be honest: they only get us in trouble anyway.

I just had breast augmentation…my cost was nearly free. Glad i did it. I am 64 yrs old, everything fell in place so the question become, why not to it.. nearing retirement most likely would be able to afford then.

Facial feminization, but only if it made me look like a young Diana Rigg… 🙂

I voted for facial feminization. My features are a bit too masculine to allow me to pass well.

Bullpucky, Jenn…you look just fine! 😉 Kathryn

Thanks Kathryn. Hope you enjoy the meeting tomorrow. Sorry I’ll miss it but I’m in Ohio.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

FFS for sure.  It’s the most validating and confidence boosting surgery I can get. Everyone sees my face and that’s what they’ll remember.

/EA

I had open heart surgery two years ago, so I can’t do HRT, and major surgery like bottom is also out of the question, both because of the danger of blood clots. You can check out my pictures and see that I have my mom’s facial features so FFS might not be needed. I’d love breast augmentation, or implants, as it’s actually considered minor day surgery here where I live. And I am already investigating an orchiectomy.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

i had open heart also a tripple by pass so surgery would not be for me.

I’m not looking for facial feminization surgery, as I still have to appear as a male. But a face lift to help open my eyes and maybe remove the bags under them would be nice (my eyes always look “sleepy” unless I force them to widen). I’m not sure it would help my forehead; the natural folds and wrinkles scream “male” so I have to cover it with bangs.

I heard that there are drops you can use to open up the eyes, but it raises blood pressure and is not good for someone who already has hypertension.

For more practical reasons, I chose “Other”. I’d wish for a brow lift to eliminate my forehead wrinkles, to give my eyebrows a “permanent” arch, and to “open up” my hooded eyelids.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Oh wow this one is so hard. I have to admit that so far I have not voted. I might go back and vote later but let me try to work this out, I want an orchiectomy. I hate my Adams apple and always have. I need the facial feminization. I hate to be greedy but I really want it all, but if I had the facial feminization and the Adams apple shave I could fake the rest. Only one you say, I thought i could figure this out but I guess I can’t at this point. Let me think on it some more.

AnnaBeth

My pannus has lymphedema as well as fat, it”s a priority if I can ever find the funds.

I’m desperate to have breasts more than anything. I constantly think about it. I currently have two sets of breast forms and one set on order. I love wearing my breast forms all day long and hope my wife sees the bra marks on my body at night, but she’s not noticed or if she has, won’t comment. I just wish more than anything I had big bouncy breasts.

I wear C silicon forms in a regular 42 C full coverage underwire bra. When I sit down they bounce very noticeable. Sometime to amuse my wife I flex my knees up and down when standing and my boobs bounce very nicely. They bounce a little when I walk around in the house, i.e. not fast. Maybe another bra or heavier/larger forms will give you the effect you need. Good luck! Best, Marlene.

I would probably never do it even if  I had the chance, but if I knew there would not be any complications I would go for the adams apple shaving. I’m actually very aware of it, it does protrude quite a bit and is my most  major tell in all situations – no way around it. It would be a good thing not to be worried about it, but the notion of cosmetic surgery is off the table for me, so it will remain just a hypothetical situation.

I voted breast. I do enjoy pushing up my man boobs to form cleavage it would be amazing to have nice set without the help of forms of course it’s only in my dream world.

J J
      Lady

I will never have plastic surgery. To me, it is just a waste of money and unnecessary medical risk, but then one feature I would like to change is the little bit of extra belly and. love handles I carry, I just never will.

Harriette
      Lady

I voted for facial changes, mainly for droopy male eyebrows and a messed up broken nose.

If there is a “Goddess of Crossdressing”, and I’m pretty sure there is, she was there years ago providing guidance when I naively ordered my first pair of silicon breast forms…I had ZERO idea of what I was doing but miraculously, they were PEFECT…!!!  I am what you might refer to as “Plus Size” or “pleasantly plump”….whatever….but they fit my size 48C bras and fill out my total fem image “in proportion”….never wanted them to be grossly over or under-sized, but just to look normal and natural for “a girl like me”.  In my dreams, they ARE real….I therefor, picked  a breast augmentation, because I LOVE MY BOOBS….I love how they feel, and make me feel, so feminine and so confident.  I have no doubt having “real boobs” would only reinforce this for me.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Emily Alt. Reason: content

it will/would never happen but I would go flat out for bottom surgery

every day  as I grow older I realize I am a woman trapped in a man’s body.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Like to have my outie be an inie.

As a fantasy, I voted for facial feminization. When I go out, every other issue can be worked around. But I am stuck with features that I believe are too masculine to just let be. However, I (a) don’t want any surgery that is medically unnecessary and (b) have seen enough poor results of plastic surgery to consider the risk worthwhile, especially given how extensive I would actually need the work to be.

In reality, I do wonder if I might get an orchiectomy in a few years after I retire. I know testosterone is a necessary hormone for everyone. But if I could be healthy enough without those little buggers, I would seriously look into it.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Carole, tough choices in a way as I can see pros and cons with all of them. But if I were to decide to go the ts route and have some kind of surgery and it could only be one of those you listed, it would be ‘bottom surgery’ which I believe is also vaginoplasty. I do like the idea of having breasts, but having to choose one, it would have to be that.

Alternatively, if I were to become single (a very important decision which will never happen except death of my SO, which I don’t imagine) and I didn’t want to go through the whole thing, but still remain a committed cd, then it would be breast surgery.  Binding my breasts when not dressing is a viable option.

Hugs, ChloëC

Erika Bell
      Duchess

Maybe in the future this will be possible. How about a procedure that will take me from 6’3″ 200# to 5’8″ 155#. Thats all not too much to ask right ladies. But since thats not reality I would go with FFS, make up can only go so far. All of the other parts can be presented to a realistic manner.

MaryJo
      Baroness

I had no idea voice alteration was a thing.  That’s the one thing which seems the most difficult to me.  To me, the number one goal is to blend in.  I can shave off body hair, and cover my facial hair stubble with makeup (although the unlisted electrolysis/laser would be an attractive option so I wouldn’t have to).  If I have an Adam’s apple, it really doesn’t show on my neck.  I can put on a wig to cover my male pattern baldness (or I suppose shave it off entirely as a few women do).  I can fairly easily tuck if I wanted to wear leggings or a tight skirt or dress.  For as far as I can tell, there are a wide variety of GGs: tall, short, thin, chubby, flat chested, buxom, etc. so things like weight reduction/tummy tuck would be nice but would not necessarily further the goal of just not looking like a dude in a dress (DiaD).  But the one thing that’s bound to happen sooner or later when out en femme, someone will want to speak with me, and although my natural voice isn’t particularly deep, I think it is decidedly masculine.  I think deliberately trying to sound like a woman by raising pitch or something like that is very likely to cause a DiaD reaction instead of blending in.  So if I could just speak with a feminine voice without having to think about how to do it, that would be huge for me.

this is an easy choice for me. I spend 95% of my waking hours male, so I’m picking the choice that would benefit both sides of me…the tummy tuck.
      besides, if the waist were smaller, the top end would look bigger, right?

Anonymous

I also considering hair transplants ob my temples, i will look better as a man and also a woman.

Good question Carole. I had to vote Other. My biggest problem and one I can’t hide is my hands. I wear a size 14 ring? I am always conscious of them when dressed. I have people call them vise grips!!!!! I think proper nails polished may help! I know there is no surgery for it but it is something that bothers me.

Hippie
      Lady

For me, I would never have anything done to make me look like the opposite sex. I’m happy being a dude.

But I would have the tumor on my leg removed. It causes me great pain and it disfigures my leg.

Hippie

[quote quote=740769]But I would have the tumor on my leg removed. It causes me great pain and it disfigures my leg.[/quote]

That tumor does not sound good at all. Don’t know where you live but where ever it is go to a doctor, General Practitioner as first step, if you have not done so already and get his opinion on next step and a recommendation to a surgeon, plastic surgeon if possible. It sounds like it is not going away and will only get worse. Do it! Best, Marlene. PS Sorry to be so “bossy” but I’m sure you do not want it to spread/metastasize.

For me it would be Facial Feminization. Have my eyelids  lifted so you can see the make up on my eyelids. Also to give me that max feminization look.

I thought about have this surgery done years ago. I don’t know what the surgery is called right now.

But I would like to have the fat in my belly and butt sucked out. So I can have a smaller body.

Simply the NOSE! Why because I do not want to live or dress or be a woman full time as a heterosexual crossdresser. As I continue to get older and having had the nose broke 4 times playing sports I really see the resemblance to Karl Malden or the great Cyrano de Bergerac!

Harriette
        Lady

Yeah, I self-inflicted a broken nose and the repair job didn’t go well. It has a defined hook in it. Not sure that it will get fixed at my age.

i just had breast augmentation. i am 64 yrs old. i love the results. you may love it more than you think!
      i love having nice breast.. it was easy to get through the recovery phase…four month after surgery they
      are looking mighty fine. however the bras get to be expensive in the sizes above a ddd. some of my older clothes no no longer fit, what a small price to pay.

I would love to have FFS.   I would hope that breasts would come from HRT so BA isn’t at the top of my list.   I’d also like to have an orchiectomy since I hate my testies but I see that a more of a medical procedure rather than plastic surgery.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

This is my second time commenting, the first time I couldn’t quite make up my mind. But I have since come to the realization that reducing my Adams apple would make me feel more confident. Now I wouldn’t mind some other facial surgery but I was only allowed to pick one.

Anna…it was hard for me to decide.  I don’t think I could stop at one!  Lol

Emily Shy
      Lady

I chose breast augmentation however I only want full A cup boarding on very small B cup. I hate big boobs and this way I could still pass them off in guy mode without to much explanation.

I only buy A cup bras and don’t use forms so this would suit me

Emily xx

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?