Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So my neighbor was a closeted masculine gay man. His parents aren’t accepting people despite being democrats. And we’ve known each other a while and fooled around as fwb. In lockdown it became more often and we grew very close. He knows I dress and well. Anyway, they think he’s been dating a girl for three months now and he told them that to get them off his back. They come to town to visit before thanksgiving and stay the weekend prior. We are hanging out and he asks me for a favor. He said he would owe me big time and asks me to be his fake gf for the weekend cuz he thinks I could pull it off due to my small size feminine nature and body. For those who don’t know growing up I had hormonal issues of lack of testosterone and excess estrogen being produced. I said no he told me to think about it and the next day I go to tell him he has to tell his parents over a glass of wine. Thing leads to another and I end up saying yes after we drunkenly get physical. Fast forward a week and his parents are coming. He got me new clothes he promised and we are out to dinner with his parents. The conversation was good and the mother asked me about kids and my plans which he warned me she might ask. I said I wanted two eventually god willing. She said to “just make sure I get the guy I want.” We laugh and we head back to my neighbors apartment. We sit down talk and I get into a great conversation with his dad about sports and then about guns. Some politics which went well. They said to “lock this one up” to him regarding me… I felt flattered loved and also seeing him in bf mode was something else. He had said before he had done feelings for me after our long fwb time. I this is the first night I started to return the feeling. I told him I’m going to bed and will see him when he gets in there. Fast forward to the next morning. I’m cooking eggs and his mother comes into the kitchen area and grabs coffee. She says she heard us last night and told me some things she would do with her husband that he loved and things I could do with my “bf” to make sure he won’t wanna leave. Yikes a bit weird. Breakfast and the afternoon go fine then its time for dinner which I’m making. I made chicken Marsala and some other stuff. I’m fairly decent in the kitchen since I’ve been cooking for quite a while. The mother helps out a bit and she invites me to thanksgiving. I said idk if I can but I’ll see. When we sit down and eat the mother raves to her son how good I was at cooking which made me blush and they were kinda pushy at the idea of him proposing which kinda put me off. We continued to talk and laugh it went well. We sat down after and watched some tv. He got up once for two minutes and I missed him in that time. I missed his arm around me. A couple hours go by I get tired and excuse myself and before kissing his cheek I whisper to him “make sure you don’t tire yourself too much that’s my job.”  That was a planned thing but felt way too real. There were a few moments like that throughout the day his hand on my hip and waist hand on my arm or hand holding etc. I won’t talk about the night activities unless you want me to bu the next day was very low key as we watched some movies and they told some more embarrassing stories about him as a kid. Before they left they again invited me to thanksgiving and ask I help with the cooking. According to my “bf” that’s a huge deal and honor. I do end up going and helping and it goes fine. But yeah that was my first weekend in full on girl mode 24/7. A couple days later we decide to actually start a relationship but yeah. If you wanna know more please ask. My nerves were going all week and before they came I puked. But once it was going it felt right.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time!!!

For now, just enjoy your new relationship… if it progresses beyond gf + bf, both of you will need to tell the truth to the parents. But for now, just enjoy… a new relationship is always exciting.

Mikayla

So I’m gonna have to tell my parents at least and to keep it from his parents at least for now.

It would be best for everyone to know sooner rather than later…. secrets tend to poison relationships… my secret crossdressi g (and the ensuing discovery that I want more) has really taken a toll on my marriage.

This must be so nerve wrecking as well. I am not sure how long I could keep up the secret with the parents. If it is just a relationship I would avoid the parents all together. I dont mind if people dont know I am trans and not a gg but only for a short encounter.Wish you luck Mikayla

I am absolutely in love with your story!

Thank you for sharing this. I wish you both luck and lots of love.

Thanks for sharing

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?