Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      *Trisha Anne
      Baroness

A while ago I posted a public photo, it got comments and everything, so I know it posted. I was going to upload another today, and wanted to make sure it wasn’t the same as my first photo. I can’t find it anywhere. When I look in my photos, it say “There’s no media found for the request !! ” The photo was a headshot, so it wouldn’t have been removed for not being appropriate. Am I missing something? Or maybe it’s just a fluke, and I should upload it again. Any insight?

Trisha

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

Trisha, send me a PM if your still having this Problem.

*Trisha Anne
        Baroness

I don’t know what was going on, but it’s there now. Was weird. But thanks!

Anonymous

I’m new here finding my way around. Can anyone tell me how to get my  pic in the little circle? My profile pic is done successfully.

Thank you Shelley

Leslie
      Lady

I would like to drop a couple of my public photos and add new ones. How do I drop photos? Thanks

You have to specifically ask admins to remove your public photos. I had that issue a while ago and had to give the web address of the photos to be removed.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?