Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hiya, so im trying to think of ways to make breast forms myself as at present i cant afford real ones lol, anyways im aware of all of the options out there and water balloons are the best ive had in the past, though at present my wife is allergic to laytex balloons which makes thing a bit tricky.
      would anyone have any suggestions to get around her allergies and still be able to use balloons? she gets reactions by touching them or being in contact with cloths that have touched them (if i remember right lol)
      i think using layers of stockings might work or covering them in silicon layers might work but im not fully sure at present

Birdseed in parts of pantyhose or stockings was touted as a favourite in the past.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Hi Colina…

Someone on here mentioned dry rice in a knee high before…

Grace x

Anonymous

seen and heard some people use balloons imagine many ways go on you tube.

Anonymous

Rice in an old(washed) pantyhose leg works for me. Inexpensive, not bad for weight & feel, will do till I can afford proper forms.

Visions of Diana at the craps table – “C,mon lucky 7 mommy needs a new pair of tiddys!”

Hi Colina,

Since your wife has a latex allergy here’s something to try:

Stuff your bra with another bra, so to speak, for a surprising way to create a fuller bust. Using this method, wear two bras, both with molded cups and padding, together.

The foam and padding will add fullness but not the weight and bounce.  But no allergic reactions either.  If you’d like the added weight try a silicone cutlet or bra pad used in a swimsuit.  A fabric store would have the pads or you can get nursing pads at a local drugstore.

Alice

Anonymous

here another method

Go to the store and buy old fashioned quart baggies (no ziplocs). Fill one with water and twist it on and on until the very top. Tie the knot at the top. Take a second baggie (you are doing this for durability) and add a tiny bit of water (1T). Put the first filled baggie inside & squeeze out all the air (the water helps this and prevents crinkling sounds). Tie a knot similarly as high as possible. You can fill the baggies in a measuring cup to get the right no. of CC’s. This is way better than balloons or birdseed because the consistency is just about like that of a saline implant, and it’s cheap.

If you are handy with a sewing machine you could try this website.

http://mastectomysolutions.com/sew-your-own-breast-forms.php

I made a set a few years ago and have been happy with how they look.

Cynthia

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ll third the stockings with rice.  They actually work great and when you tie them off and cut, that protrusion will actually project as a nipple in some bras depending on the thickness of the padding. (link is below)

It’s actually the method doctors recommend for women that are considering breast augmentation to get an idea of the added size and weight they will have.

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

I found balloons and water got cold too whereas rice just maintains its temperature.

Nancy
        Lady

So, I just tried making some DIY forms with rice in knee highs, since I don’t have any forms yet. I would say that they’ve got potential, but I think I need to redo mine for a couple reasons.

First, I got a two pound bag of rice, turns out that was a bit too much for my preference. I tried these in a 40C bra, and I have basically a flat chest to start with. Yeah, the bra doesn’t hold them real well.

Secondly, I had put the rice in and kind of stretched the stocking tight, twisted, overlapped, twisted, overlapped again, tied a knot, and cut the extra off. I wish I hadn’t stretched them so tight, as they want to keep a round shape, they don’t lay flat on my chest very well, so they stick out more than I think looks natural. I wish I hadn’t cut the extra off, I’m not sure if I will have enough length left to tie a knot now, or if I’ll just have to use another pair of knee highs when I remove a bit of the rice and leave the nylon looser, so they can reshape a bit better against me.

Birel

Anonymous
          Lady

Yeah, you want them to be able to flatten out a bit like when he dropped them onto the table.  I tried the balloon route first, and they turned out okay, but were just way too small.  I couldn’t get the balloon stretched out enough to get enough rice in it.

My sports bra works great with these rice forms.  They keep them in place really well and I got some nice bounce out of them.

I ended up using a pair of Hanes tights ($5), which I was able to make breast forms AND a gaff (even though I never used it).  What a value!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Nancy
            Lady

I untied the forms and slowly started removing a little rice at a time. This time, I just twisted them together (didn’t tie) to try them out for size. First I removed 1/2 cup, still too big for my tastes, removed another 1/4 cup, then another 1/4, and another 1/4. What I’ve discovered is that I seem to prefer smaller forms. And maybe that’s just because I’m not used to having anything up there at all. But, I’m glad I went through this exercise, as I’ve learned a little about my preferences.

I believe the bag of rice was $1.29 and a two pack of knee high nylons was like 98 cents at Walmart. And now I’ve got plenty of rice left to make another pair of homemade forms, even bigger ones if I wanted. So, basically two sets of DIY forms for like $2.27, not bad! 😉

Birel

P.S. Oh yeah, and they feel/fit much better with the nylons loose, so they can smash and adjust shape as needed.

Anonymous

Totally agree with tights or stockings (pantyhose or thigh highs for our American sisters 😘)

However, I used the beads from the inside of one of those ‘c’ shaped neck cushions. I found them to be a little softer and shapable than rice.

Didi💋

Anonymous

Good thinking Didi, while rice works well it can be a bit gritty feeling, a softer medium would have a nicer feel to the touch.

Anonymous

I made mine using a pair of stockings and put mung beans in them, though any small grain would have done (eg rice, couscous, red lentils).  They are quite comfortable and can be moulded to fit.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I used to stuff pantyhose in my bras to make breasts. Then I began using balloons, then water balloons. They looked good and felt natural I guess. I never had one break fortunately. But I have heard other girls put rice in stocking or pantyhose legs and used them for breasts. I never tried that as I now have foam and silicone breastforms, but it sounds like a good idea.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Well after I got my firsts et of silicon forms, I still had a pair of the “pantyhose and rice version” stored in my shed. But the mice got to them and there were holes and rice everywhere.

Oh the pain of being “bitten on the boob!!

Caty (with eyes watering)

I am not sensitive to latex but I made my first homemade forms from knee high stockings stuffed with lentils. They had a nice shape but no bounce. I then did the same with a water filled balloon inside the knee highs. Nice bounce and the stockings provided reinforcement. Might work for you.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?