Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone.

My name is Suzanne and im a closeted crossdresser…. sort o .     My wife knows. But doesnt approve.  I really dont get out as Suzanne.

Id love to meet others like me who just want to chat and be friends.  Im not into book store hookups.

Other than being sad and confused often i am a pretty nice person.  I love to laugh.  Enjoy the outdoors.   Wish i could spend a weekend away just as Suzanne and be the woman i feel i am deep inside.

I admire all other crossdressers because i know how hard this life can be.  I think you are all beautiful and i look up to anyone who ventured out in public.  You are an inspriation..

Welcome Suzan

It can be a little lonely when you don’t have spmebody to share with that understands, thats where this site and its wonderful members come in. Just being here with likeminded people can be like getting away into another world, enjoy.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suzan    welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward.

Here find all that you want in helping you achieve that goal in getting out. Girls here are wonderful in sharing their experiences and always offering tips on how to make memories happen. Being nervous is common to many who arrive here but in little time you’ll see how many like yourself are experiencing much of the same things. Read their posts and learn more to better understand what’s ahead. Talk to our ladies whom love offering their help and advice. I myself have just experience my first time out and it was amazing. Being here at cdh help in many ways and I hope you see this too. Very happy meeting you and hope to see you here.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Suzanne,

Pennsylvania has a wonderful organization called TransCentral PA headquartered in Harrisburg.  Their mission is to support Trans and CD folks with social gatherings. conferences and support resources.    Check them out on the web.

They hold get togethers in Harrisburg and in Allentown, plus several other areas fairly close to where you are.

If you want, I can put you in touch with the Trans Women support person from the group.  She is a personal friend of mine and has been a help in my CD journey.   PM me if you want more info or just to chat.

Leah Santini

Anonymous

Hello Suzanne and welcome to CDH🌹

Natasha💋

Hi, Suzanne and welcome. I’m sorry to hear you’re sad and confused, I hope that’s only sometimes. You are in a warm and comforting place here, and you are definitely not alone no matter the stage you might be in. Chat anytime, dear.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.  Im overwhelmed and happy at the replies.

I hope we will all have an oppertunity to interact in the future too.

Thank you all so very much.

Youve made my day.

Suzanne.

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to the best group of this kind that I’ve found. The girls here are very kind and supportive. I have had the opportunity to be out enfemme on several occasions and it was really affirming.

I’m very lucky that my wife supports this side of me, and that certainly helps. How long has your wife known? Give her some time and be honest about your feelings.

Living in a rural and isolated area, I don’t get the opportunity to go out dressed much, but this group of ladies really makes a difference when I’m feeling alone and isolated. I’m sorry you are feeling sad and confused, but this is a journey and my hope is you will feel better about things.

Feel free to contact me anytime if you need to talk.

Heather

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Suzan!

Anonymous

Hi Suzanne,

You’ve come to a wonderful place. I was very timid when I first came here, I didn’t even want o show my face, but I’ve since started coming out of my shell. Sure I haven’t gone outside yet, but I’ve become more confident in myself thanks to the love and support from my sisters here.

I’ve gotten so much wonderful advice, and learned so much and have even gotten to know a lot of new people. So you’ve come to a very wonderful place. Hope we get to become friends.

Jessica.

welcome to CDH… the girls here are awesome.

I am sort of closeted as well… my wife knows (for about three months now), but is still processing (and trying to figure out if she can accept it or not)… it is always difficult for our significant others.  I am glad to see you here and hope that you can find some friends for support.

Cheers,

Mikayla

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?