Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I used to be able to control my crossdressing urges, but lately “Allison” seems to be taking over. The urge to be her is stronger than ever and when I am her, I feel like maybe this is who I’m supposed to be. I absolutely love how I feel when I let Allison completely take over. I’m still very much in the closet however. None of my friends or family know about “her”

Jackie
      Ambassador

Hi Allison Jackie (Wild Child) here; It’s a scary deal for sure, what will my family think, what will my friends think and what will society or the world around me think? Whether your aware or not your first step has been to come into Cross Dresser Heaven, Welcome to one of the most inspiring sites on the web. Here you can and will find sisters who are always ready to help someone and inspire, share our stories, talk about our journeys as they have came into play and so much more. There are support groups here where you can talk to others who have been exactly where you are and in the same shoes. I for one have made hundreds of friends who I speak with daily. And then there’s the chat rooms where you will find support as well. One of the many cool features of CDH is confidentiality. Anyone here can only know what you decide to tell. You can remain anonymous if you choose. There are a ton’s of cool features here to utilize. So if you haven’t filled your profile out yet I encourage you too so you can let your journey begin here where some of us call home and family. If you ever feel the need to talk your welcome to pm me anytime, anytime okay. Once again we welcome you to Cross Dresser Heaven, Jackie Wild 🙂

Hi Allie, thanks for reaching out to me,please take a few minutes to read my profile and send me a private message, also update your own profile so people can get a better view of your personality, it will help you make more friends . hugs Maddie

Anonymous

Hi Allison,

Nice to meet you and welcome to this great community.

Like you I have tried to control my urges and even dismiss them in the past. Last december, a friend triggered me and it made me realize I had been dismissing an important part, my feminine side, for all of my live. With the stories and support on this community and a dear friend, I am now trying to give Liv the place she deserves as Liv is part of me independent of dressing up.

If you want to talk or share your thoughts, let me know.

Hugs, Liv

Rose
      Lady

Hi Allison. First and foremost, welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

I think you’ll find the ladies here have a wide variety of backgrounds, walking all sorts of paths to get where they are now. Some are open or partly open – for example, my wife & kids know as do a few friends – and some are still in the closet and have to be careful how and when they explore. Some ladies here are transgender and on various stages of their transition, and others (like me) are crossdressers with no intent to transition but enjoying the opportunities to explore. While everybody’s path is unique, I’m quite sure there are ladies here who can relate to your path and give you some guidance.

Me, personally: I’m a “late bloomer.” I fooled around back in college with wearing my girlfriend’s panties for sexual kicks, but then didn’t do anything else until 2015, when I was in my mid-40s. And until the summer of 2016, I had never contemplated wearing a dress or a pair of heels or getting my ears pierced (something I’m considering), and so on.  I’m lucky, in that my wife was incredibly understanding from the start, and also that my kids are awesome and they don’t care if dad wants to wear a skirt around the house.

Have a look around; read the forum posts that interest you, and have a gander at the dozens of awesome articles on the site. If you’d like to talk to somebody, hop into the chat room, or send a private message to somebody who seems to have a common path with you. Ask questions, either on an appropriate existing forum thread or by making a new one. Somebody will have advice for you; the ladies here are wonderful.

*HUG*

Hang in there, Allison. You’re not weird or abnormal or crazy or a freak or anything else society might attribute. You’re you, and it sounds like Allison is a part of you and she wants her voice to be heard. You should be able to find safe and fun ways to let that voice come out.

Anonymous

Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome. I think I made the right choice coming here. I’ve finally accepted that this is who I am. “Allison” is trying desperately to come out fully. I’m hoping that my experience here will help her to do just that

Ilona
      Lady

Hello Allison. I know how you feel. Until a few weeks ago, only a few people knew about Ilona and that I cross-dressed. I spent a lot of time thinking, while I was in hospital, and I felt that I wanted to be honest with myself. A doctor said that I needed to be careful, as I was at risk of being beaten up in the area I live in, so I should choose safe places. I have been allowed to cross-dress in a voluntary job and I have cross-dressed at various LGBT meetings. I suggest that you start by finding out about local LGBT groups, where you can get changed and meet like-minded people. Most people I’ve talked with accept me wearing a dress (I’m the same person), but not everybody does, so it’s probably best to take things gradually, rather than putting yourself at risk of rejection. I haven’t talked to relatives about Ilona and a couple of friends are a bit confused. Good luck with your new voyage, Allison. I hope you will feel better wearing what you want in the company of people who understand.

Anonymous

I cannot thank everyone enough for making me feel so welcome. I have fully accepted that  Allison is very much a part of me and the next part of my journey will be allowing her to come out. Thank you again, I know now that this is where I belong

Coming to this site has been amazing but one thing that has really woken up the inner me is having to give myself a female name. I had never thought about it before and since calling myself Rebecca my inner self has become fully awake and roaring to go further. It only personal and social barriers stopping me now and I also have to respect my partner. She is supportive at the moment but don’t know how much more she will accept. I cant push her as that would not be fair as she dated a man and was set on a future with a boyfriend  so need to move slowly and respect her. Any advice on moving forward and getting partners continued support would be very welcome.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?