Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

Since there are so many new members here on CDH I thought I’d put a mini primer together here now that stores are reopening and many states are allowing full occupancy.

It can be daunting going into stores to browse for women’s clothing. This is true for new crossdressers or those in the closet.  Asking for help from a store employee may not feel comfortable as someone new to going out en femme or even in their male drab clothes to shop for  femme clothing.  But just shopping online for all of your girly clothes isn’t fun.  Especially, if one needs to return an item.  

Luckily, due to changing times, more and more brick and mortar stores have made the experience a lot easier.  If you want to step away from online shopping and try before you buy, here are a mixture of clothing stores which will welcome people from every walk of life:

Lane Bryant
      Torrid
      Macy’s 
      Victoria Secret
      Target
      Sephora

I’ve shopped at the brick and mortar retail stores both in drab and en femme.  I hadn’t heard that Sephora has makeup classes and makeovers geared toward the trans community.  Called Bold Beauty for the Transgender Community and Workforce, you can book a one on one session and learn about things like skin care and makeup applications.  And the best part?  The classes are free! 

Remember, the only person who can stop you from shopping in brick and mortar stores is you.  So try these stores out out and you will be having the time of your life while picking up so many great femme fashions.
      Alice
      Anonymous

Thank you Alice….

Your posts are always so informative and it shows just how much you care. You are a star….xx

Hi Gorgeous Grace,

Not a star, just helping our sisters here on CDH!  Speaking of stars we gotta name a star “Grace” in your honor.  Have a fabulous Sunday sweetie.

Alice

Hi Alice as you and Grace are both irreplaceable  as wonderful ladies here so much look forward to seeing you both here on each and every post  makes my heart very happy .. I have a special hug reserved for both of you and i aim to collect someday i promiss ..

Stephanie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?