Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All.  Kate here….I’ve recently taken my identity a little more seriously, and giving myself an opportunity to make my Kate side more of my regular life.  It’s been exciting, and I’m looking to meet more people like me.  Hope to get to know you!

Xoxo, Kate

Anonymous

Welcome Kate,
      Celebrate life as you live it! Enjoy who you really are.
      Renea

Anonymous

Thank you Renea!  That’s precisely what I’m trying to do :).

Hi Kate,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Kate
      Baroness

From one Kate to another, welcome!

Anonymous

Thanks Kate!

Hi Kate, I know what you mean about taking it a bit more seriously. When I returned to crossdressing after a long absence I discovered it was more about exploring my feminine side and less about the erotic thrill it gave me when I was younger (though I still like to look sexy). I am finding my time in “Paulette Mode” is when I am truly relaxed and comfortable. Here’s to a continued wonderful journey. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette, I feel similarly.   The older I get, the more it us about being all of me.  Thanks for the reply!  kate

Raylene
        Lady

This post so closely reflects just how I feel.

I so want to reignite those great feelings

i had years ago in finding my female side when “Ann” was a big part of my life

im considerably older and heavier but I know that with some help I can rediscover the fun I had

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kate,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends and support on your journey.

I am always happy chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Kate and… welcome back!

I too have just returned. Yes, it’s been a long, long time and many wasted hours of angst as to who I really was and whether HRT was a good choice or not. It was also a wee bit of a shock to find that many of my contemporaries while affirming to my face were, with one exception, uncomfortable around me. That rather took the wind out of my sails… derailing my journey. However, CD Heaven was a most joyous time for me and I’m feeling like I need some of that elixir again.

However, if one can’t laugh in misfortune’s face… 🙃

Anonymous

Hello, Kate.  Welcome back.

Hi Kate nice to see you home as the light has allways been on for you  he he .. As for my self older age setting in i dont remember if we had met earlier here but we can sure change that .. Hi girlfriend my name is Stephanie so look around again maybe a few things have changed but not our friendly nature and the wealth of knowledge here so rekindle old friendships and start some new ones many new pretty girl facet to meet have fun girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kate happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Kate and welcome to the site.   Enjoy the forums and making friends

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back Kate.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome back Kate!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kate,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

Anonymous

Hi Christina, thanks for the kind words.  definitely working on giving Kate some more space :).

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?