Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,
      Ever since I had to purge all my things late last year I have been looking for a new foundation. It’s a shame I didn’t have time to write down the name of the old one.

So I decided to try Revlon ColorStay to see how I liked it. I have a cool skin tone, my face a little rosy red from the sun, a combination oily/dry.

So I tried (#240) medium beige but it turned my face almost a greenish color. This color may be okay for an oriental, maybe even someone from Central America but not for me.

I went to the store yesterday and bought so (#110) ivory but looked at some charts and decided to take it back as it’s probably too light for me.

I would think I need something with more pink or peach in it.
      if you’ve have any ideas or experience with this makeup please write to me. Finding the right makeup can get real expensive. Thanks
      Love Jenna

I use Elf foundation. It’s inexpensive and comes in a variety of shades. Your cover photo is beautiful. Do you have more photos to share?

Roni

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Hi Jenna, your best bet if you are not a chicken like me is to go to Sephora or Ulta or similar and get help choosing the best color foundation for your skin tone.

I’m a very fair skin tone and right now I’m using Cover Girl Ultra Smooth #845 Soft Honey color and it suits me well I think. Seems to be a good neutral color not too yellow or red.

Thanks for your reply on the foundation sweetie, also have a query into Revlon.  It’s a shame,  I guess they just want us girls to try on more makeup to help their bottom line.

I took the liberty to look at your profile pics and they are just gorgeous.  I just love some of your dresses.

I’d like to go to one of these places but there are none close by.  I’m a chicken too or I would just go to the local department store cosmetics counter.

Thanks you love…

Thanks for the reply on the foundation sweetie.  I have a query into Revlon too.  But I think they just want us to buy several shades to help their bottom line.  I some of these companied just put out a sample kit at a cheap price, they’d probably sell a lot more product.

I took the liberty to look at your profile pics,  you look gorgeous in some of your dresses.  I was stationed in Key West in the Navy, I spent a lot of time in Ft. Lauderdale it beautiful there.

I would go to one of the places you mentioned but there are none close by.  If a wasn’t a chicken I’d got to the cosmetic counter at our department store.

Love Jenna

Jenna,  I use Covergirl Trueblend and it is terrible but I think the number is M3.  Your other article on writing down you stuff would have helped me since I am not near my makeup to give you the exact number.  But what I liked about it is that the jars are clear and show the color and I was able to hold them discreetly up to my hand and find a color near my skin color and I went just a little darker so it looked more like when I tan out in the summer the color was fairly accurate and the makeup is not to expensive (about 8 – 9 US dollars) so if I missed by a little I just use it at a different time of year summer of winter and I get the next color in that line.

Sara

Anonymous

Yes, it’s a bit expensive, but nothing works (for me) like Estee Lauder’s
      Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face and Body – you can order direct from Estee online and various shades are available.  Good luck !!  ;0)

Sarina
      Lady

Hi Jenna

I went to the cosmetics store and sought advice from a lovely young lady. She and I tried various shades until we settled on Revlon Colorstay 330 for normal/dry skin.

I’m very happy with it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?