• This topic has 10 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

Greetings, gurls. I am single and in my late 60s and I still have soaring hopes for a romance as CeCe. This kind of relationship is eluding me, however. I have not yet found a man or woman who wants to romance me as CeCe. Does anyone have any advice?

Hi Cece,

I don’t have much in the way of advice, but being in my 60s I imagine dating is a challenge, not to mention the whole Covid thing.

I wish you the best in finding love and am hoping it happens for you.

Heather

Hi, yes, this topic pops up occasionally.  I myself have posted about it as well.

I date men, so I can only speak from that point of view.  It’s hard to find men who really want a CD, not impossible, but hard.

I meet many straight/bi men who like CDs but are reluctant to actually meet and fool around, let alone date.  Often, these men are married so they are secretive to the point of absurdly paranoid.

Gay men tend to not be into CDs.  Some sisters here will disagree, but I find this to be true over and over again.  Just this week, a gay guy propositioned me.  He wants me in thongs, jock straps etc, but claims to be turned off by anything feminine, so my CDing is out.  To each his own, I suppose.  This sort of thing happens to me A LOT.

If you do find a guy who genuinely wants you as a CD, my advice is HOLD ON to him and don’t let go.  He’s a pretty rare find.

I can only say, be sweet, be kind, and keep your eyes open because you don’t want to miss any opportunity to meet another good person.

Katey Doe
      Lady

I think most would want to have a romantic partner. That so hard to find but I believe they re out there. Don’t give up the search and don’t settle.

Anonymous

Hi CeCe

I agree with Jenny.

I date men or meet just to fool around and and for most it has to be in secret because they are bi/straight and married.

But on the flip side I have met some men that are interested in dating a CD. Recently I was out at a store and a fellow got the “courage” to approach me. I am very honest and explained who I am and we met up a few days later and had a wonderful evening together. Walking down the street holding hands felt amazing. One of those girlie moments.

Like Tabitha said be sweet and kind because you never know when the opportunity to meet someone will happen.

Hugs

Jessica

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi all

This is an interesting subject with some lovely comments, but please be careful what you post.

May I say firstly,  that there is nothing wrong with talking about sexual desire and preference as it relates to crossdressing.

It is perfectly acceptable to say “I am attracted to women” or “I am attracted to men, but only when I crossdress” or similar general comments.

However, In order to keep this site functioning the way it was intended to, I am going to ask you all to refrain from discussing specific sexual practices, techniques or results in the replies to this thread.

The subject in this topic is quite close to the boundaries, so it is easy to post something which is out with the site guidelines

Also, please do not post links to forums or sites which are not seen as ‘family friendly’ as these are not with in the sites remit.

We will edit some posts that we feel are a little close to the line,  so just a gentle reminder.

I appreciate your help in keeping CDH a sanctuary for us girls.

Thank you !

Dawn  (Admin)

Anonymous

Fetlife????

C💋

Be open and honest about what you want and then let go. It’s shocking how attracted many people are to brutal honesty and confidence.

When I first presented, meekly, the idea of making love while crossdressed to my wife more than 10 years ago, she nearly divorced me. The subject was reapproached a few years later and I confidently stated that this was a significant desire of mine, she agreed in order to please me. Now, it’s not something we do with any frequency, but it’s something.

Darling Cece…

Get out and about! Dress up and go to plays, shows… have dinner out (take a book). Be confident , hold your posture and show your confidence! There is a heap to be said in the phrase ‘fake it until you make it’.
      The Internet is a wonderful tool if you take care in its use and it can net you a whole lot of friends but the real friends are the ones you meet at the bowling club or the bridge club etc.

Hugs Polly

Becka
      Lady

I hope you find someone. It will happen!

I’ve had men approach me while shopping, but they seemed to be a bit seedy.

Just be careful!!

Anonymous

Don’t give up CeCe they are out there I am 57 and found this wonderful guy met about month ago when dining with friends. Now we dating me as Donna and him a perfect gentlemen.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?