• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I write this I am sitting in a Lakeview salon with conditioner in my hair waiting for my stylist, Jacqueline to finish with the client scheduled ahead of me.  I have been growing my hair out for a little while and need to make it less shaggy.  I’ve told her I’m trans and slowly coming out.  Since I can’t come out at work I need a cut and style that I can wear as femme when I want to and masculine when I need to. I’m going for something like Megyn Kelly.  I hate her politics but love her hair! For you girlfriends who have seen my pictures posted on CDH, you know that Renee is a blonde spirit. I would love to go for Megyn’s color, but alas, that is not to be if I’m going to stay in the closet at work. Still, getting styled as Renee is a thrill!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me when I began dressing years ago I would select a look that was a girl I admired and try to look like her or some facsimile of her. All of them I thought were really pretty and sexy. I more often then not thought I didn’t pull it off too well but I got lots of compliments on being pretty and sexy.

Maybe I didn’t actually look much like those  beautiful and sexy women I wanted to look like but I enjoyed the look I did create.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Renee Elysse Stuart original post: 

As I write this I am sitting in a Lakeview salon with conditioner in my hair waiting for my stylist, Jacqueline to finish with the client scheduled ahead of me.  I have been growing my hair out for a little while and need to make it less shaggy.  I’ve told her I’m trans and slowly coming out.  Since I can’t come out at work I need a cut and style that I can wear as femme when I want to and masculine when I need to. I’m going for something like Megyn Kelly.  I hate her politics but love her hair! For you girlfriends who have seen my pictures posted on CDH, you know that Renee is a blonde spirit. I would love to go for Megyn’s color, but alas, that is not to be if I’m going to stay in the closet at work. Still, getting styled as Renee is a thrill!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?