Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Samantha
      Lady

Hello ladies I am Samantha, I am from a small welsh town, I love cross dressing, it makes me complete.

Hello Samantha my name Brianne from the south west Uk. I only found this site two weeks ago and its great. Yes dressing as a woman makes you feel liberated. I wear womens clothes 24/7. I have a routine when i wake i have a shower clean my teeth put on my panties and bra with size c breast forms. then come the difficult part what to wear today a mini skirt and blouse or a dress. then comes the makeup foundation eye shadow eye liner mascara then  the eyebrows. It makes me feel absolutley fantastic. I don,t understand why women wear troousers or jeans when they can wear beautiful dresses or a nice skirt and top. xx

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Samantha!

Always good to meet other girls from the U.K. on here. I hope you find CDH as helpful and friendly as I have

Seraphina xx

Hi Samantha, welcome to CDH 🙂

Welcome Samantha from another U.K. girl. Hope you find this site as friendly and supportive as I have.

Katie x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome back from Canada. get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi, Samantha

Welcome to CDH!

Take some time to look around, because there’s lots to see and do.

I’m sure you’ll make friends in no time.

My best to you!

PM anytime. 🙂

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Samantha nice meeting you and happy you joined us girls here. Explore theirs lots to see and do here read the forums and join in on them . We all love to chat and help you with advice  to your many questions as we all did when like us all . The journey your on is a wonderful thing and like all of us weve been there and can help you with all that’s needed . so like said nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Samantha

Welcome to CDH, I know you will enjoy it here everyone is so nice and supportive

Donna

xx

Kim Rose
      Hostess

Hi Samantha,

Great to see another UK girl here, there are quite a few of us now! I’m from Birmingham.  I’ve been on here for a couple of months and have found this place to be somewhat of a haven.  Jump onto the chat room and get to know some of the girls when you get a spare few minutes!

Enjoy!

X

Hello Samantha and welcome,

Put on one your pretty dresses, get comfy and enjoy spending time with some wonderful people here. Sharing your stories and thoughts when you’re ready.

Hi Samantha, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. You appear to be really enjoying your crossdressing journey. I am so glad you found us and decided to become a member. I always say that crossdressing should be a joyful experience, and you Luv personify that type of person who thoroughly enjoys crossdressing. Lots of UK members here so stay active on the site and you’ll probably get to know a few near you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Samantha , enjoy yourself here , plenty of fun 😊

Dressing up is sooo much fun

Welcome Samantha!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Samantha

Welcome to CDH from another UK based crossdresser. I regularly spend time in a small town just up the valley from Newport.

Rachel

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Samantha

As you can see there are a lot of us UK girls here, Im just across the water in North Cornwall – so not far away as the gull flies!

welcome to the forum and hope that you find the site interesting, Just yell out if you have any comments, questions or just want some one to chat to.

hugs

Dawn x

Samantha
      Lady

I am looking forward to the end of lockdown. I have decided to go to a cross dressing event or club, hope to find fellow cross dressers and make new friends.

Anonymous

Hey Samantha, great to meet another UK girl.

You’ve found an amazing site, full of knowledgeable and friendly ladies who are happy to offer advice, guidance and support, if your looking for it.

like you, I can’t wait for this lockdown to be over so I can get out and do my thing.

Didi 💋

Anonymous

Hi Samantha welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Samantha, welcome to the CDH family. I’m also a UK gal, from Manchester. The site is amazing, the gals angels here are incredible.Feel free to put your heels up and let your locks down here.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hi Samantha welcome to CDH nice to make your acqaintance, I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire. I look forward to chatting with you.

Best Wishes

Hi Samantha  I am also cd with very understanding wife who likes nothing more than dressing me up and making me look as gurly as possible as often as she can  we’re from Cardiff hunny hugs Trudy and Katrina mwah 💋

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?