Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Girls.

I am finding that I keep doing the same thing on Sunday nights. I read all the posts and I really try to post something in reply. Then I go back and read it and it sounds totally wrong.  So I delete it.  I am so happy being here and I have gotten so much from all of you. I want to help anyone new like everyone has helped me. I am doing this today while wearing my new chest plate. I probably should have gone bigger because of my frame and I am fifty. They don’t need to be so perky. I do feel amazing though. I also love the way that I look in a mirror.   I need a blouse over a t-shirt to look a bit more feminine but I am getting there.
      Thank you all so much for helping me get to where I am today. I promise that I will try to quit deleting my responses.

❤️
      Octavia

Octavia… sister of Octavian Caesar! Augustus!

Love your breasts! They are the defining, most noticeable female thing you have…

I talked about this today with a female friend… I laughed and said “I enjoyed the Tyranny of the Bra! She agreed and said that female breasts are the sine qui non of womanhood. So… ENJOY!

Perky Polly 💋💋💋

Polly thank you so much. I do love my breasts. I love forms. I love the breast plate that will look good in the right dress. I like being natural. The thing that I love the most is I have a choice.
      I am learning that here. That is on you girls. Learning to accept myself. I know that I have said this many times but thanks to you and everyone else I can look in a mirror and like who is looking back at me.  I have spent a life time looking for that

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Octavia, don’t overthink your posts, just decide what you want to say and keep it simple – you can always make another post if you haven’t covered all you want to say, just keep at it – it will get easier.

Hugs

Diana 💋

Anonymous

Octavia…

Just post what you are feeling….these forums are ALL about opinions…dont be afraid to say what you think…

( within reason…haha)….

Lots of girls come here and just read, never replying….(i know i did when i first came here…it took me a couple of weeks to start….now look at me… motormouth!!!!…) i hope they really enjoy the posts….but somebody has to write something….all those blank white pages would soon get very ” samey”…..

So glad you are enjoying the ride!!!

Grace xx

I think some of us have truly adopted the feminine “chatty ” persona! We are girls and will behave like girls. As a man I was quiet and reserved, as Beth I want to talk to anyone for any reason. I love it! I have even started saying hello to passing strangers without prompting.

The forums are fantastic for information, opinions and just fun chat. Let’s have fun girls!

😃

Beth

Anonymous

I concur Octavia, if I had not found this wonderful support group and made such close friends here I would have never been able to take the steps I have taken thus far 🧚🏼🎀

So may I also say:

thank you CDH and thank you friends!

🌺💐❤️💖

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?