Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do any of you girls that are not fully out in the open take advantage of the winter months to shave your legs? I live in a warmer climate and I am not brave enough to take that plunge yet during the summer. Plus my SO prefers me to not publicly advertise my preference for all things girly. So as we head into November, I went ahead and shaved my legs smooth this morning. I immediately had to put one of my garter belts and some sheer nude stockings as I sooooo love the look and feel with clean shaven legs. The pink fog is thick in my house today! 🙂

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Emily Lace.

Emily,

Did I shave my legs in Winter?  Oh, you bet!

Then it was Fall and Winter.  Then it was Fall, Winter, and Spring.  About 18 months ago i went year ’round after my daughter moved to a different state.  Just love smooth leg s.  Well, that and leg hair with stockings just don’t work.  Ewwwww!

so keep scraping and move the end date just a little later each time and move the start date a little earlier and before you know it you’ll be hair free all year.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Yes Emiky, I love taking advantage of winter.  Now that I keep the legs regularly shaved, they get cold in the winter!!  Leggings under the pants.  Actually I will leave my breast forms in too, the bulky parka helps with that.  With a mask and sunglasses I can be pretty much en femme when you think about it.  Lol

Stevie

About 6 months ago I purchased a electric hair groomer to take care of my back hair. My wife used to take care of it for me, but I used the opportunity to shave my back as one to shave my legs. One day I shaved my back but I did my legs, my wife noticed and asked if I shaved my legs I said it was an accident to start, it didn’t seem like it was working on my back so I tested my leg and lo an behold it worked so I had no choice but to finish the job. I stayed on top of it for a few weeks when my wife asked again and I said I read that 50% of men shave their legs and I felt neater this way.she didn’t blink an eye and now months later I’m not only shaving my back and legs I am doing my stomach and chest, told her it was part of “manscaping” which she seems fine with. Anyway sorry for the long winded answer hope it helps!

Hugs and Kisses👄👄always

Candace

Since coming out fully almost 2 years ago, I’ve been clean shaven. Definitely cold during the looooong Manitoba winters but so worth it.

I actually just shaved my arm hair the other day. Can’t believe how heavenly it feels wearing silky long sleeves now.

Shana Mac
      Lady

Yes yes I do take advantage of the long pants portion of the year. And will be shaving my legs on Sunday. I really don’t have much body hair I can grow maybe 5 on my chest. I am very thankful that I don’t have to worry about chest and back hair.

Anonymous

Emily

I’ve been clean shaven for a month now. Love the feeling of the first time in fall under jeans and bed sheets legs seem extra sensitive to everything. What a great feeling. After a couple weeks it just feels normal. I agree hair and stockings just don’t go. The stockings will win every time.

Anonymous
      Lady

I used to trim things up in the winter then started shaving. Now I have had laser on legs, arms, underarms and face so even when I don’t shave it stays nice. Can’t imagine what it would be like to go back now. Wifey wants chest left furry but I keep it trimmed and shaved down below collar bones. Hoping to save up enough to get my back and shoulders done. Didn’t realize how furry my shoulders were until I got the other stuff done. Thank the heavens I can’t see my back. 😂😂

🍷C

I have kept my legs, chest, arms, and backs have for the past 4 years.  Thankfully, I have my wife’s support, but I am also an avid swimmer and cyclist.   My friends and family have been used to me sharing my body since I was a teenager under those auspices.

On another note, the high school athletes which I coach have also noticed (mostly the girls). I have never received a negative comment, and have actually been complimented how nice my legs look. A few girls have also expressed that they are jealous.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I think I just may shave them today…

Update: I did shave my legs today for the first time. Wife is a little freaked out, though I had spoken about it, and twisted permission. She says she’s worried about losing me, but I assure her in still here, and I love her more that ever. So, this far AMD no farther for now. This needs time to process. Still feels a-ma-zing!

Michelle
      Lady

Winter is the only time I shave my legs.  Wife says she wouldn’t care if I did it all year long, but I think that is a trap.  Nothing better than putting on a brand new pair of nylons right after the initial winter shave though.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

One winter I started painting my toenails and to show them off my hairy legs had to be shaved also. That summer I let it grow but next winter I started shaving again and this time it spread so I’m now shaved almost everywhere below my ears and I just keep up with it over the summer also.

I never had much of a fur so I don’t think it’s that noticeable to start with plus that as men don’t notice things to start with and if they do it’s not like you start to comment to much about it. The only one who ever said anything about my shaving is our daughter, she noticed it directly.

/kt

I used coopertone 50spf waterproof. Sorry I didn’t post earlier

I should have read my post before posting, as so often, autocorrect has changed meaning. I didn’t “twist” permission, I asked for it. However there was some kind of failure to communicate well. At any rate, I do like my legs shaved. I think I’ll keep them this way. She’s getting used to it, but I’ll do nothing else until she’s good with it.

Emily
      Lady

I keep my legs and the rest of my body shaved all year and have done so for over 10 years now. Nobody has ever said anything, at least to my face. I used to only shave them in the winter, so I know where you’re coming from. I do paint my toenails only in the late fall through spring. Just did it today as a matter of fact. Not quite ready to be that “out” to family and friends.

If I have hair on my body…it must be removed! lol

-SR-

I haven’t shaved yet but I am planning to. Even though it gets hot in the summer where I live, I have to wear jeans for work. I have been putting off shaving my legs for an upcoming doctor appointment but I’m at the point now that I don’t think it really matters. Ten years ago, I asked my wife if she would mind if I shaved my legs and she wasn’t too keen on the idea. But now that she has recently said that I could go beyond underdressing at home, I don’t think there are any problems. As a way to gradually ease her into all this, I’ll keep my arm, chest, and belly hair until it’s really necessary to shave (going out en femme). One funny aspect of all this is that I almost always have a thick full beard and only trim it down a couple times per year. My wife prefers me without a beard and will probably enjoy it when I actually get my face clean shaven. I haven’t put an actual razor blade on my face in twenty years.

I only shave from the knees down and keep socks on to hide it from everyone in my house.

I have been thinking about using a dipilitory cream. Has anyone had success with one of these?

My job requires that I wear jeans for safety even if it’s 100 degrees F. I’ve been shaving my legs for about a week and a half and don’t have to hide it at home since my family knows I dress. If I ever have to wear shorts in a social situation, my excuse is that I am a cyclist.

I have read about others using depilatory cream on their faces. It sounds like results are mixed. I think enfemmestyle.com is where I found the best article about facial hair (but don’t hold me to it). It said the best way was a one or two blade razor. Granted, there were many other steps and factors involved. For the past 20 years, I have only trimmed my beard down with an electric trimmer once or twice a year. A smooth shave is going to feel more weird to me than wearing makeup.

I have used a cream on my cheeks and chest, and it does remove it but be careful on the face, if you leave it on too long, or scrape too hard, you make a mess and it takes days to heal, and the hair does come back.
          The one I got is supposed to soften the roots, so Im hoping it makes epilating less painful.
          my legs are epilated now, no problem, and always will be

Im the same, Mika. I haven’t had a clear face for close to 50 years, Im down to a goatee and “Stache, now, and the wife is saying it should go, so, we will see, lol
        Regine

Regine, my beard is coming off today. It’s time to work on my makeup skills!

Anonymous

I used to shave my legs during the winter months. Now I use an epilator on my legs and body. It has gotten to the point where I epilate once a month and the hair is very fine.

Most of the time my toenails are polished. I only remove if I plan to go swimming with my grandchildren.

It’s a toss up for me. I have a lot of tattoos so I could shave my legs and arms year round, and do, and no one says a word. I always play it off as the hair is covering my $26,000.00 investment and they don’t even question it. That being said, now that I have all these tattoos I feel much less feminine versus if I’d have none at all. I guess its just a give and take

I can relate. I don’t have nearly as many tattoos but I have two really large ones on one leg that, essentially, extend from ankle to mid thigh. Given the acceptance of women with tats these days, I wouldn’t normally care about showing them. However, they would easily identify me to anyone that has seen them in the small city I live in. Even in Kansas City, a lot of people have seen them but I am willing to risk it somewhat there with some sheer stockings perhaps. I have lots of scars on my legs from mountain biking and feel a little self conscious about that more than anything. While I have no regrets about my ink, I admit that is does limit my dressing to an extent and would have done things differently back then had I known I would be wearing heels and skirts twenty years later.

Yep , when the long pants come out so does the razor. Just got totally smooth again last night and it feels wonderful.

There’s just no way I can stop waxing my legs now. I think about quite often what I’m gonna do when the summer comes around and its time to cycle in shorts again. I get fit and an awesome tan while cycling so clearly I wont stop that either, I’ll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it, but when I do it’ll be on a road bike with smooth tan legs 😉 hopefully no road rash this year.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I keep my legs hair free all year. In the summer when I go out, I want my legs to look their best. that always involves sheer pantyhose. Hair crushed under pantyhose looks strange. A definite no no for me.

In the colder months I might wear opaque hose or even leggings. Those cover leg hair much more completely. Still, I keep my legs hair free, even if I don’t go out. I love to wear my sheer pantyhose in a short dress and heels in the house and still want my legs to look their best.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I keep my legs shaved most of the time, but I was not blessed with hairy leg gene, and age has reduced it a bit further. Though the stubble might be noticeable on a close look, so I keep them well shaved all of the time.

If anyone has noticed, no one has paid any notice to me.

Amy

I keep my body shaved , toes to nose, 24/7/365. Many have made comments about my smooth sexy legs, arms etc., and I just tell them that it is a “personal grooming choice” and they’ve all just said “huh” and that was that. The one thing that does worry me just a little is if I ever injure a foot at work and have to remove my shoe and sock, I have painted toenails and toe rings 24/7 also. I have very sexy, girlie feet, although they are size 12, I’ve been painting them for so long that “not” painting them is “not” an option. A few years back I went in for an outpatient surgery with my toenails painted a beautiful emerald green metallic, and all the nurses loved them and I got asked if I did them myself as they look so professionally done. “Yes, I’ve been painting them for years, girls”. Made some new friends that day ! Back to shaving…hair or no hair, that is the question….I say “no hair” and if you don’t agree, just shave them once and climb into bed in some 2000 thread count sheets and you may not go back….TRUST ME, IT’S DIVINE !

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began wearing pantyhose out with shorts when I was 17. It was at the urging of an ex girlfriend. When I fist put on pantyhose for her, she thought the hair crushed underneath looked strange. She helped me shave the hair off. When I first looked at my legs they looked strange with no hair on them. When I put on a new pair of pantyhose thought, I was amazed my legs looked and felt incredible. I had sexy, girl legs in pantyhose. I was so thrilled and excited.I wondered why I never thought of shaving them before.

When I wasn’t wearing pantyhose, I did have concerns about getting my hair free legs noticed. That never really happened. Even if it did,the look and feeling of silky pantyhose on my hair free legs made it worth it.

I was loving showing my leg in my pantyhose, even though most of the time, no one seemed to notice. I got bolder. I bought and wore short girls shorts. Then I got some platform wedges. I had some very teen shorts I wore with a shirt over them that looked like a short dress. I grew my hair longer. I was trying to look more femme and not so much like my male self.

Then I don’t know where or how I got the nerve and courage to do it, but I went out pantyhose shopping in that attire. Next came shoe shopping. I was on my way to being femme. Less than a year later I had my own place, bought all the pretty and sexy clothes I wanted so bad or so long and began creating Patty, who actually was an impersonation of Daisy Duke, who was my role model and inspiration. I wanted to look like her. I began going out en femme and to a lot of parties at college. And it all began with my girlfriend buying pantyhose for me, helping me shave my legs and encouraging me to go out.

I wonder if I didn’t shave my legs if I ever would have shaved them, or wore pantyhose out with shorts then go to fully en femme.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I shaved for the first time this last January. I walked around all summer with shaved legs. I went to my first wax session about a month ago. I need to go back, but I still have family(MIL) in the house and the only reason I haven’t shaved…I want to get waxed again….

XOXO

Pumped
      Lady

My legs are shaved all year. I use tanning lotion in the winter and enjoy the sun a bit in the summer. I wear shorts often in the summer and not one comment on my legs, other than my wife commenting that my legs look better than hers!

Hi Girls

I started shaving my legs this past January then proceeded to chest stomach, buttocks and hands. My wife doesn’t know about my dressing and when she saw me shaved for the first time I told her it was the new rage with men’s hygiene. She seemed fine with it and on many many occasions has rubbed my legs .

I didn’t understand at the time what everyone was talking about when the mentioned the silly feel of pantyhose on shaved legs but do I know now. It’s extremely exhilarating gliding your hose up your shaven legs and over your buttocks. I strongly recommend!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candave

I’ve been keeping my legs and arms shaved for quite a while now. I agree, smooth legs against nylons or even jeans, is an amazing feeling.

Gen, we have talked about this before,and I’m glad the IPL is working for you. was your hair all dark? the one I had didnt work on fair hair,which sadly I’m covered with:-(,so currently creaming, shaving, and epilating. Oh, and a NoNo on my face
      Regine

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?