Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Here are a couple links to larger sizes:

Pumps:

Love these sandals:

actually, check out this entire store:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/MAIERNISI+JESSI/page/34803E30-D117-4A4F-BA9C-BACA8F85733C?ref_=ast_bln&productGridPageIndex=2

Just ordered these- SUPER CUTE!!!  OMG!!

just thought I’d give us options that don’t look like boy shoes or hooker shoes/boots (but who doesn’t LOVE hooker boots -come on!!! 😃💋🦵🏼)

love ya gals… sorry I can’t chime in more often.  Just too damn busy. 🙁

Anonymous

Hello Philma

My feet are only 7.5……but I do like those red heels…..maybe hookerish ????

Huggs, grace

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I can easily relate to that, i too am a 9.5. thanks for the tip on New Look.

Me sitting here reading this thread with my big old size 10 1/2 feet SQUEEZED into ladies size 11 boots. Don’t judge me, they were on sale! Lol

https://www.ebay.com/str/ I found this store on Ebay that caters to girls like us.

I wear men’s 12 or 13, depending on style.  EU 46 or 47.  Ugh.  Not.  Many.  Options.

and I have man hands.  🤣

Thanks Heather!   That store was AWESOME!!!  So many great shoes in my size!

Now, I just need to get rich, get free time, and go shopping!!!

My wife wears size 10, so I’m accustomed to looking for them. Torrid! That place has good shoes and boots up to around womens 11 or 12. Also nice clothes in plus sizes, that’s their thing.

Torrid seeks good well made shoes and boots in up to women’s  size 11 or 12, also plus size clothing. It’s a go to for my shopping.

I wear a size 11 which is fairly easy to find, but unfortunately W widths are not. Therefore my shoe wardrobe is mostly open toes and heels. Have to do some width stretching on completely close shoes.

My shoe shopping is done at DSW, 6pm.com, Sierra Trading Post, Etsy and Poshmark.

Ashley
      Lady

Just ordered these… so retro and cute and I just had to have them…

I don’t know whether to thank you or be annoyed with you Philma 😛

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?