- October 20, 2020 at 8:44 pm #396926Philma BiersteinParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 137Has thanked: 1392 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
Here are a couple links to larger sizes:
Love these sandals:
actually, check out this entire store:
Just ordered these- SUPER CUTE!!! OMG!!
just thought I’d give us options that don’t look like boy shoes or hooker shoes/boots (but who doesn’t LOVE hooker boots -come on!!! 😃💋🦵🏼)
love ya gals… sorry I can’t chime in more often. Just too damn busy. 🙁
- October 31, 2020 at 3:00 am #400922AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 176Has thanked: 485 timesBeen thanked: 564 times
- October 30, 2020 at 7:57 pm #400855DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1661 times
I wear a size 11 which is fairly easy to find, but unfortunately W widths are not. Therefore my shoe wardrobe is mostly open toes and heels. Have to do some width stretching on completely close shoes.
My shoe shopping is done at DSW, 6pm.com, Sierra Trading Post, Etsy and Poshmark.
- October 30, 2020 at 11:42 am #400745Bridgette VonsmirffParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
- October 30, 2020 at 11:37 am #400743Bridgette VonsmirffParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
- October 21, 2020 at 8:45 pm #397349
- October 21, 2020 at 8:37 pm #397331Philma BiersteinParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 137Has thanked: 1392 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
- October 21, 2020 at 8:23 pm #397326
- October 21, 2020 at 1:09 pm #397149Heather HarrisonParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 117Has thanked: 719 timesBeen thanked: 519 times
- October 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm #397145Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 477Has thanked: 2989 timesBeen thanked: 1758 times
- October 21, 2020 at 2:54 am #396971Roberta BroussardParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
- October 21, 2020 at 12:58 am #396954Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 586Has thanked: 3334 timesBeen thanked: 3049 times
- October 21, 2020 at 2:27 am #396967stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 893Has thanked: 1054 timesBeen thanked: 3348 times
Grace! Only 7.5! Oh girl you have got GG feet you lucky girl. Most of us would die for (well.. not literally) feet that size. The whole female range of shoes is yours for the purchasing. I am soooo jealous!
I am a 9.5 and that puts me at the upper end of girly sizes. But with searching around I have been able to satisfy my needs. Most of the really nice fashionable ones only go up a size 8. Boohoo!
New Look are a good bet for sizes around 9 or 9.5 and do some in wide fitting. Lately I have had luck with Dream Pairs ankle boots on Amazon. I can JUST squeeze into their 9’s.
But this isn’t a problem for you – “Meeeowwww.”
I guess I am lucky though. There are a lot of girls out their who would die for(well.. not literally) for feet as “dainty” as mine.
Stephanie P 😢
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.