Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies, been a hot minute since I’ve posted. I am a pretty sharp shopper, can sniff out a sale from 3-4 web pages away, lol. I am a big girl to start ( not that it makes a difference), BUT, I am looking for a few slips, like our moms/grandmother wore. Full length, half slip or a mini 16”-18” length. I will need a 3x/4x size. Seen plenty of l,xl,1lx….  Any help plea leave a link, if allowed.

thanks all

😘

Gina! ☺️😘

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks doll

Feeling so comfortable in a white vintage styled – below the knee, lace hemmed, including the straps – lace bodiced full slip, under a wrap, drinking some less than brillant beaujolais.  Toodle…

I got mine from Amazon and kohls.  I like the lace on them but they are nothing like the slips I had in the late 80s and 90s all gone due to a purge.  If only this site would have been around then life would have been way better.

Have fun shopping

Susan

Love those style slips from that time. Wish I had my mothers full slips. I use to wear them with shiny beige pantyhose

God girl, love a slip, lace fringed with the same lace detailing at the bodice filled out by lace edged bra underneath like the short, light emerald, vintage full slip this girl has pulled from her slip box.  Charity shops don’t you just love them: Charnos, Gossard, Warner, not forgetting M&S, or this one St Michael – vintage for def.  Toodle gurls, happy hunting…

You might look at Walmart plus sizes as well. They have full, half & pettipants too.

Hi Gina,

Try Woman Within.  They carry slips and half slips in plus sizes.
      Alice

Often the online presence of department stores have an extended size range compared to what they sell in stores…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?