Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls!

Just went on an online shopping spree.

Upgrading my wig, lingerie, and new dresses.   It’s been a long time since Jenny shopped 🙁

Upgrading my look and style has been an immediate goal of mine since joining CDH!

Am soooooo happy and excited, I had to share here, even if no comments come from it 🙂

SOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Can not wait for it all to arrive!

xoxoxo

Soooo happy for you

Make sure we get some pics of the new items when they arrive girl!

thanks olivia! that means so much to me and yes, pics!

still trying to schedule a pro transformation – avail dates/times aren’t lining up just yet.  more pics though surely would come from that!

Anonymous

Good for you Jenny!  I know you had a fun time shopping and will even have more fun when they arrive and you can try everything on.

honey i can not wait!

back in the day, i used to always buy from VS or Freds of Hollywood.  This time I bought from a CD specific site – it’s a first for me.  Seemed like a big step to take haha

Anonymous

Jenny. Tease us, will you? I will assume from your excitement that you didn’t buy new work dresses?  I usually can’t get past the lingerie. Dresses? Ooh. Where from? What’s the fall look? Color? I so love talking clothes and lingerie. Shoes? Wait! No heels. That will not do!

kate

Kate 🙂

sadly, i did not buy office wear – my boss will not be happy about that 😉

very excited about the wig!  i made a serious effort to buy top quality and one that looks right for me, rather than just fun and sexy.  brought back fun memories of my first wig – nervously buying “sexy cheerleader” costume at a local shop.  LOL

i was determined to buy a new little black dress.  i ended up buying three LBD! 🙂

i put a pink, purple, blue (colors that tend to look good on me) on my wishlist for my next trip

lots of thigh highs and garter belts – duh!!!

yes, some fun bedroom wear as well 🙂

no shoes inspired me.  i want ones similar to my pics here. still hunting.  and i need more VS boy shorts – they look good on me, i like them

SO MUCH FUN! 🙂

Anonymous

Jenny Darling. Nobody does it better!

kisses and more kisses

kate

Jenny
        Lady

Mary thought it was just me I love shopping my wife says that I love shopping more than her more than a real girl and she’s right as love to shop buy her clothes all the time and love to go shopping for Jenny to

Anonymous

Jenny,
          You, too? In the years before Bettylou revealed herself, I would shop for my wife and teenage daughters every time I went on TDY. Really enjoyed it, too.

Anonymous

Hi, Jenny;  I feel your joy.  This love of shopping is the most obvious aspect of my feminine side, too.  The other me hated it.

Bettylou

Amy Myers
      Baroness

ME too!!! OMG, I think I’ve become some kind of shopaholic monster.

All I can say, is just, enjoy it. Except that you will have to do it again. Gets a bit expensive at times!

Amy

Omg hon that’s so awesome! I’m so happy for you ❤️ It sounds like you made some great purchases! I can’t wait to go shopping again too. I may have a few days to be totally en femme and I’m so excited. Two things I’ve been wanting are a dress and some heels ❤️ I may buy some other stuff online but I wanna get dressed and go to the city and buy my dress. I have been imagining this for a while now and may have the chance to do it. I’m so happy for you Jenny because I know how it feels to buy some cute stuff! I hope you have a blast wearing your new clothes and wig! ❤️😘

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I love to go shopping.  I’ve recently been hitting the thrift stores.  It’s been s great way to fill my closet without emptying my purse.

I absolutely am a shopaholic , Amazon, Ebay, Online stores, shopping mall, outlet , thrift stores, I just need more $$$$$$$$$$$ LOL

Gina — LOL!  In about 20 minutes, I spent more on girl clothes than I have with guy clothes in like five years.  I mean, did I really NEED 3 new little black dresses?!?!?

Plus I put so many things into my wishlist bucket it’s ridiculous – but can’t stop thinking about that dress I did NOT yet buy haha

Or the shoes. Or the panties. Or…..

Know what you mean I have not spent anything hardly in male clothes in the last 5 yrs , i do not even remember when I bought male clothes last LOL

Anonymous

Gina

once a year to the gap and Polo. I have this thing about white cotton button downs. This year a cute pair of cowgirl boots. A day in Austin or surrounding.

Kate

Gina / Kate – it’s so funny!

Like just yesterday, I was at Kohl’s buying kitchen stuff.

Then I could not help but wander over to the women’s section.  You know, just to have a look haha.

Then the makeup section. YOu know, just to have a look haha.

Of course, I ended up buying some makeup!  A woman or two passed me in the aisle, sort of looked at me funny.  I couldn’t have cared less!  (Plus I knew I’d be hotter than them when all made up)

Anonymous

For me, it was a year as of August 1; 3 sets of black tactical trousers and shirts…and 2 of them still hang unused in my closet. But there has been a constant flow of ladies’ jeans, tees, tops and shorts, not the mention the panty and bra drawer. I’ve become a worse shopaholic than my wife ever was.
            Betylou

Jenny,

The answer is yes.

You did NEED three LBDs!

😊😊😊

Autumn — yes! you are soooo right. i DID need 3 lbds!!!! hahaha

now if they would just hurry up and arrive!!!

Oh I know what you mean I probably have 6 to 8 little black dresses and just keep buying LOL

lol Gina — yes, for me it’s black, black, black, always black even when i commit to buying something else! i always end up in…black 🙂

so in this case, the dresses did not fit well, so i was super bummed about that 🙁

the new wig is very nice, nicest i have ever had.

thong underwear that i like 🙂  and new thigh highs!! (always LOVE those!)

LMAO, don’t we all, my dear.  Don’t we all.

Ohh the excitement the anticipation of new a dress new lingerie, I so get that .

Hi Jenny,

I’m so excited for you I love shopping so much.

I do most of mine at thrift stores also.

Its so much fun trying on cloths at goodwill.

I just bought some shiny spandex leggings and leotards for work out wear.

I love feeling feminine even when working out.

I would also love to have a pro transformation it sounds like such an incredible experience to see what you can be.

Thanks for sharing

Patty

Congrats Jenny !

I’m glad it made you so happy ! I love how enthusiastic you are about it !!!

-Hugs
      Autumn

That’s awesome!! I finally got my SO to go shopping with danielle a week ago (not dressed up.. I’m still nervous to step out) but we shopped and she helped me find new dresses and shoes. It was a blast to help her and her help danielle feel like she can be herself. I feel like my confidence is growing! Her and I will be shopping together a lot more.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Jenny,
      Thanks for sharing.. buying for your femme wardrobe, makeup, and a wig is such a rush..I buy on line and pickup at my favorite store or buy in person (handsome male mode) Leonara

Becka
      Lady

Hi Ladies,

I can’t shop on line so am “forced” to do so in person at stores.  I love it!  I love the rush of buying gurl clothes!

I love shopping at thrift/second hand stores.  Why?  Because the dressing rooms are not gender specific!  I can try on anything without having to drag (no pun intended) womens clothes to the mens section and use the dressing rooms there!

There is something sexy (for me anyway) about stripping down to my panties in a dressing room, and putting things on.  Sorry, TMI and I don’t mean to violate any CDH rules!

Very happy!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

Me too especially when I’m buying new lingerie especially a nice pretty comfortable on sale Bra.

same here – lingerie is my achilles heel!  i love wearing it, looking at it, imaging myself modeling it for mister right 🙂

i need to buy more respectable clothing and outfits, but damn if lingerie doesn’t always just grab my attention and not let go 🙂

if i could come back in the next lifetime as a freds of hollywood lingerie model? oh god, that would make me happy beyond words

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. I was s excited to be going home and wearing them. That continued until I was 17 and began wearing pantyhose out with guy shorts and guy clothes. I decided I needed to improve my out fit. I bought some short girl’s shorts. I couldn’t wait to put them on over my pantyhose and show my legs. But my shoes needed upgrading too. I went out and got some platform wedges.

I would go out in this outfit to go shopping for more things. It was such a rush to buy pantyhose, and shoes dressed that way. Within a year I was going fully fem and buying everything. it was a dream come true in many ways. I had long admired what girls were wearing and how they would proudly show themselves off and get attention and admiration. Now I was getting that. it was great. I lobe being a crossdresser.

Jenny; Sounds like you enjoyed your on-line shopping spree. I love shopping for ladies clothes also. I shop in store in drab, but hope to shop en fem in the future. I don’t do sprees, limited budget. Of course, I too get that girly rush when I find something that appeals to me. Upgrading your wardrobe is a worthy goal. Especially if you haven’t done it in a while, and unfortunately some items don’t last forever. Never lose the joy of shopping.

Anonymous

Hey Jenny , looking forward to your post when your purchases arrive ….it should be an exciting one 😜. I enjoy the rush & pleasure if shopping , especially buying in-store. Most assistants have no problems with me , some have quietly stepped away – which brings us amusement ,

Hope the wait doesn’t tire you out , Tiff

Hi Tiff! Well, actually it all came and some hits, but also big misses 🙁

I like my new wig! I actually uploaded some pics of me with the wig here, but mods did not approve, I guess?  None of them ever posted….so oh well.  I gave up.  But the new wig is a hit! Long, dark brown, “The Totally Passable Collection”  Actually, my current profile pic has a bit of my wig in it, but pic is so small, probably not viewable

Thigh high stockings are a hit as usual -always been my signature item.  Thong underwear is a hit and fun to wear! 🙂

I got a corset, which I am still playing with/adjusting.  Hard to do on my own….?  So that is a work in progress.

I wasn’t happy with any of the dresses.  Either too tight or too big.  Sigh, more trial and error I guess.  Store was very good about giving a refund though, so that helped ease the pain.

I’ve never had good luck with getting dresses in the right size.  I’m slim, nice butt, 32 waist, shoulders probably wider than a woman, so the fit is always a challenge.  Keep on trying, I guess. 🙁  This is why I need pro help, I think.

Anonymous

😘&😕. Ugh we all go through the smiles & frustration xx

Hi Jenny,

Girls just want to have fun.   Hope you got some awesome deals.

Alice

I love going to the mall with my bff to shop for heels and sexy outfits, and it shows!! She is the first one to notice how “excited” I am!! She even catches the sales girls sneaking peeks!!

I love shopping what girl doesn’t lol, I prefer to shop in person. It’s such a rush to buy women’s clothes at stores in person. I found that most sales assistants are very helpful to girls like us.

Anonymous
        Lady

I love most of the sales associates. They are friendly and helpful. Trying on the clothes before buying is also fun.

Trisha
      Duchess

I love new clothes/shoes day.  It makes me giddy as a school girl.

Pics  we will need pics.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Shopping makes happy too but it makes my wallet sad. LOL

Hugs, Liara

Tiffany  — LOL, yes the pink fog.  It’s REAL.  I can’t stop looking now at pretty girls at work and thinking “wow, I wish I had that outfit!” 🙂

oh god yes — eyeliner! what are their shoes like?  pedicure – painted toes? 🙂

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Bobbie,  thanks for the tip.  I’ll be sure to avoid the Salvation Army in my travels.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?