- August 20, 2019 at 2:41 pm #210238Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
Just went on an online shopping spree.
Upgrading my wig, lingerie, and new dresses. It’s been a long time since Jenny shopped 🙁
Upgrading my look and style has been an immediate goal of mine since joining CDH!
Am soooooo happy and excited, I had to share here, even if no comments come from it 🙂
SOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Can not wait for it all to arrive!
Total of 31 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 14, 2021 at 3:25 pm #559883
- October 14, 2021 at 12:18 pm #559806Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 364Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 1756 times
- October 14, 2021 at 11:24 am #559786Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
I love shopping what girl doesn’t lol, I prefer to shop in person. It’s such a rush to buy women’s clothes at stores in person. I found that most sales assistants are very helpful to girls like us.
- September 20, 2019 at 4:51 am #224810Nikki DahlLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 132Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
- September 19, 2019 at 5:59 pm #224717Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 87Replies: 4273Has thanked: 5690 timesBeen thanked: 10022 times
- September 5, 2019 at 11:25 pm #218178AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hey Jenny , looking forward to your post when your purchases arrive ….it should be an exciting one 😜. I enjoy the rush & pleasure if shopping , especially buying in-store. Most assistants have no problems with me , some have quietly stepped away – which brings us amusement ,
Hope the wait doesn’t tire you out , Tiff
- September 6, 2019 at 12:49 pm #218454Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
Hi Tiff! Well, actually it all came and some hits, but also big misses 🙁
I like my new wig! I actually uploaded some pics of me with the wig here, but mods did not approve, I guess? None of them ever posted….so oh well. I gave up. But the new wig is a hit! Long, dark brown, “The Totally Passable Collection” Actually, my current profile pic has a bit of my wig in it, but pic is so small, probably not viewable
Thigh high stockings are a hit as usual -always been my signature item. Thong underwear is a hit and fun to wear! 🙂
I got a corset, which I am still playing with/adjusting. Hard to do on my own….? So that is a work in progress.
I wasn’t happy with any of the dresses. Either too tight or too big. Sigh, more trial and error I guess. Store was very good about giving a refund though, so that helped ease the pain.
I’ve never had good luck with getting dresses in the right size. I’m slim, nice butt, 32 waist, shoulders probably wider than a woman, so the fit is always a challenge. Keep on trying, I guess. 🙁 This is why I need pro help, I think.
- September 8, 2019 at 6:00 pm #219853
- September 5, 2019 at 8:03 am #217787Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 743Has thanked: 47182 timesBeen thanked: 1693 times
Jenny; Sounds like you enjoyed your on-line shopping spree. I love shopping for ladies clothes also. I shop in store in drab, but hope to shop en fem in the future. I don’t do sprees, limited budget. Of course, I too get that girly rush when I find something that appeals to me. Upgrading your wardrobe is a worthy goal. Especially if you haven’t done it in a while, and unfortunately some items don’t last forever. Never lose the joy of shopping.
- September 5, 2019 at 3:54 am #217736Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1757Has thanked: 1328 timesBeen thanked: 5077 times
I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. I was s excited to be going home and wearing them. That continued until I was 17 and began wearing pantyhose out with guy shorts and guy clothes. I decided I needed to improve my out fit. I bought some short girl’s shorts. I couldn’t wait to put them on over my pantyhose and show my legs. But my shoes needed upgrading too. I went out and got some platform wedges.
I would go out in this outfit to go shopping for more things. It was such a rush to buy pantyhose, and shoes dressed that way. Within a year I was going fully fem and buying everything. it was a dream come true in many ways. I had long admired what girls were wearing and how they would proudly show themselves off and get attention and admiration. Now I was getting that. it was great. I lobe being a crossdresser.
- September 4, 2019 at 10:37 pm #217666Marilyn ElamLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- September 5, 2019 at 6:52 pm #218056LadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
same here – lingerie is my achilles heel! i love wearing it, looking at it, imaging myself modeling it for mister right 🙂
i need to buy more respectable clothing and outfits, but damn if lingerie doesn’t always just grab my attention and not let go 🙂
if i could come back in the next lifetime as a freds of hollywood lingerie model? oh god, that would make me happy beyond words
- August 25, 2019 at 8:33 am #212648rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 86Replies: 1017Has thanked: 592 timesBeen thanked: 2337 times
I can’t shop on line so am “forced” to do so in person at stores. I love it! I love the rush of buying gurl clothes!
I love shopping at thrift/second hand stores. Why? Because the dressing rooms are not gender specific! I can try on anything without having to drag (no pun intended) womens clothes to the mens section and use the dressing rooms there!
There is something sexy (for me anyway) about stripping down to my panties in a dressing room, and putting things on. Sorry, TMI and I don’t mean to violate any CDH rules!
Love and Hugs,
- August 23, 2019 at 8:01 pm #211903LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 619Has thanked: 2152 timesBeen thanked: 1624 times
- August 23, 2019 at 3:17 am #211401Danielle HodgesLadyRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
That’s awesome!! I finally got my SO to go shopping with danielle a week ago (not dressed up.. I’m still nervous to step out) but we shopped and she helped me find new dresses and shoes. It was a blast to help her and her help danielle feel like she can be herself. I feel like my confidence is growing! Her and I will be shopping together a lot more.
- August 22, 2019 at 7:52 am #211014Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 39Replies: 1215Has thanked: 19492 timesBeen thanked: 3426 times
- August 22, 2019 at 2:41 am #210958patty williamsChat HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 84Replies: 1558Has thanked: 2553 timesBeen thanked: 5885 times
I’m so excited for you I love shopping so much.
I do most of mine at thrift stores also.
Its so much fun trying on cloths at goodwill.
I just bought some shiny spandex leggings and leotards for work out wear.
I love feeling feminine even when working out.
I would also love to have a pro transformation it sounds like such an incredible experience to see what you can be.
Thanks for sharing
- August 22, 2019 at 2:18 am #210957
- August 21, 2019 at 11:32 am #210698Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- August 23, 2019 at 6:07 am #211441
- August 21, 2019 at 11:40 am #210703LadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
Gina — LOL! In about 20 minutes, I spent more on girl clothes than I have with guy clothes in like five years. I mean, did I really NEED 3 new little black dresses?!?!?
Plus I put so many things into my wishlist bucket it’s ridiculous – but can’t stop thinking about that dress I did NOT yet buy haha
Or the shoes. Or the panties. Or…..
- September 4, 2019 at 7:07 am #217313Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- September 4, 2019 at 11:04 am #217386LadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
lol Gina — yes, for me it’s black, black, black, always black even when i commit to buying something else! i always end up in…black 🙂
so in this case, the dresses did not fit well, so i was super bummed about that 🙁
the new wig is very nice, nicest i have ever had.
thong underwear that i like 🙂 and new thigh highs!! (always LOVE those!)
- August 22, 2019 at 7:36 am #210997Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 39Replies: 1215Has thanked: 19492 timesBeen thanked: 3426 times
- August 22, 2019 at 6:12 am #210984Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- September 4, 2019 at 4:43 pm #217493LuluDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 2541Has thanked: 5331 timesBeen thanked: 9735 times
For me, it was a year as of August 1; 3 sets of black tactical trousers and shirts…and 2 of them still hang unused in my closet. But there has been a constant flow of ladies’ jeans, tees, tops and shorts, not the mention the panty and bra drawer. I’ve become a worse shopaholic than my wife ever was.
- August 23, 2019 at 6:20 am #211449LadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
Gina / Kate – it’s so funny!
Like just yesterday, I was at Kohl’s buying kitchen stuff.
Then I could not help but wander over to the women’s section. You know, just to have a look haha.
Then the makeup section. YOu know, just to have a look haha.
Of course, I ended up buying some makeup! A woman or two passed me in the aisle, sort of looked at me funny. I couldn’t have cared less! (Plus I knew I’d be hotter than them when all made up)
- August 22, 2019 at 3:47 pm #211256AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 21, 2019 at 9:34 am #210616Robin SnowLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 246Has thanked: 1984 timesBeen thanked: 1152 times
- August 23, 2019 at 5:49 am #211429BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 1603Has thanked: 1743 timesBeen thanked: 4091 times
Robin: Smart girl! There are some serious bargains to be had at thrift stores.
You just need to do your homework, & make sure you’re not filling the coffers of an organization with an agenda against us & the rest of the LGBT community, like the Salvation Army.
The SA does some good work, but they see us as an abomination.
Back on topic! Thrift stores are a great resource! 🙂
- September 5, 2019 at 10:48 am #217870
- August 20, 2019 at 10:30 pm #210459Toni KohlsLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 166Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
Omg hon that’s so awesome! I’m so happy for you ❤️ It sounds like you made some great purchases! I can’t wait to go shopping again too. I may have a few days to be totally en femme and I’m so excited. Two things I’ve been wanting are a dress and some heels ❤️ I may buy some other stuff online but I wanna get dressed and go to the city and buy my dress. I have been imagining this for a while now and may have the chance to do it. I’m so happy for you Jenny because I know how it feels to buy some cute stuff! I hope you have a blast wearing your new clothes and wig! ❤️😘
- August 20, 2019 at 7:06 pm #210360Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1549Has thanked: 4399 timesBeen thanked: 4703 times
ME too!!! OMG, I think I’ve become some kind of shopaholic monster.
All I can say, is just, enjoy it. Except that you will have to do it again. Gets a bit expensive at times!
- August 20, 2019 at 5:29 pm #210324DuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 2541Has thanked: 5331 timesBeen thanked: 9735 times
- August 20, 2019 at 4:57 pm #210322AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Jenny. Tease us, will you? I will assume from your excitement that you didn’t buy new work dresses? I usually can’t get past the lingerie. Dresses? Ooh. Where from? What’s the fall look? Color? I so love talking clothes and lingerie. Shoes? Wait! No heels. That will not do!
- August 20, 2019 at 5:40 pm #210334JennyLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 44Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Mary thought it was just me I love shopping my wife says that I love shopping more than her more than a real girl and she’s right as love to shop buy her clothes all the time and love to go shopping for Jenny to
- August 20, 2019 at 5:38 pm #210331LadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
sadly, i did not buy office wear – my boss will not be happy about that 😉
very excited about the wig! i made a serious effort to buy top quality and one that looks right for me, rather than just fun and sexy. brought back fun memories of my first wig – nervously buying “sexy cheerleader” costume at a local shop. LOL
i was determined to buy a new little black dress. i ended up buying three LBD! 🙂
i put a pink, purple, blue (colors that tend to look good on me) on my wishlist for my next trip
lots of thigh highs and garter belts – duh!!!
yes, some fun bedroom wear as well 🙂
no shoes inspired me. i want ones similar to my pics here. still hunting. and i need more VS boy shorts – they look good on me, i like them
SO MUCH FUN! 🙂
- August 20, 2019 at 6:41 pm #210352
- August 20, 2019 at 4:36 pm #210309AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 20, 2019 at 2:49 pm #210243Olivia LivinDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 51Replies: 1703Has thanked: 8904 timesBeen thanked: 4764 times
- August 21, 2019 at 10:40 am #210668
- August 21, 2019 at 9:17 am #210608LadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 281Has thanked: 1452 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.