• This topic has 21 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by C.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey I was wondering if anybody actually sleeps in/with their breast forms. I was thinking about doing it but I’m not sure if it could be potentially damaging or what the real risks are… Or even if there are any at all.

I have a pull on vest style (*edit* I’m now fairly certain it’s called a breast plate. I hesitated to use that term because it sounded to much like armor lol *end-edit*) from roanyer if that helps, and it SEEMS plenty sturdy (despite being something so soft and feminine lol) but I’m kinda scared they’ll get damaged… Any tips and/or opinions would be appreciated.

Sorry if i seem awkward, it’s hard for me to even talk about this stuff let alone ask questions…

Anonymous

The only reason I would wear my silicone breast implants would be to impress while dressed en femme. Rolling in bed…no.

Dr.T.J.

I have taken naps in both breast forms (with bra) and a breast plate.  I haven’t slept the whole night in either though.

I haven’t had any issues, and it kinda feels good knowing that when you wake up you’re still in femme mode.

Would I do it overnight ?  Yes, I would try it.  However, my wife isn’t too fond of the idea.  Her statement is “what happens if there is a fire and you have to run out of the house in your boobs ?”

Gee Wendy, it sounds like you would be way out of the closet if that fire scenario happened. Just remember to have clean underwear on just in case. Your wife may not see the humor in that response so perhaps it is better left thought but unsaid. 😊

Clean underwear ??  More like clean panties  🙂

That reminds me, have to throw in a few panties on laundry day

My ex almost always called them her underwear whereas I called them my panties😊

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

If you look up breast forms, they will tell you if you can sleep in them.

Some of the silicone forms are ok with it, some will pop.

Do a little checking before you destroy an investment.

Rayna

Prudence
      Ambassador

Not me. The first thing I do when I get home is take my bra off. Let the Girls free!  lol  hugs Pru

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Prudence.

The bag around the silicon forms can pop and start to ooze out the silicon if you sleep in them, particularly if you roll over and put weight on them.  It doesn’t mean it will happen, but it is a possibility.  If that happens you would probably have to either toss them or possibly use one of those heat sealers to reseal the bag.

If you want to sleep with forms frequently, I’d suggest go with sleep-safe forms.  Foam forms are sleep safe, but have little weight.  I bought Pals forms, which are a gel, not silicon.  They have weight and are sleep safe because there is no bag to pop.  They are priced similar to silicon forms (maybe a bit more but nothing crazy).   I have been sleeping in them for the last year or so.

There are also some forms that are very expensive but are also sleep safe.  They are probably meant for someone wearing it much longer term than the average crossdresser, so I suspect fewer go for these very expensive options.

Exactly what happened to me, Alison. I’d had a dedicated pair of rather inexpensive silicone forms from Amazon, worn in a dedicated pocket bra which I slept in for a couple years. A few months ago, the skin on one of the breastforms split and started oozing sticky yuccchy stuff. I thought I could save them by wrapping in Saran wrap, but I could feel the ooze underneath the wrap.

I ordered a set of Pals forms from Glamour Boutique and have been sleeping in those (in a pocket bra) ever since. I don’t like them as much as my triangle silicone forms, but, hey, they’re only for sleeping. They have a strange shape and a weird smell, and to tell the truth, feel a little “sticky”, too.

But I’m going to take Glamour Boutique at their word: “safe to sleep in” they say. So far, so good, but my silicone forms lasted a couple years before the outer skin split. I hope these last until I can break myself of the habit of sleeping in forms and bra!!!

Anonymous

Hi Nikky.

I have slept wearing them before, mainly weekends when I don’t have work….it’s lovely waking up with that ” full feeling” in a bra. I do have a smaller pair of forms just for this reason.

Grace x

Anonymous

No don’t sleep in breast forms use to but since having natural B cups now sleep in a teddy or cami  with them. Oh the ones use to sleep in were from divine  collection  athena breast plate

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As others have said, its lovely top wake up and “feel my boobs hanging”. Or sleeping on my side and one “snuggles up” against the other.

Just dont sleep on your tummy, you’ll “bust” them

Caty.

PS Old joke, man goes to lingerie shop to buy a bra for his wife. Store lady. “what bust”. Man. “dunno ,think it wore out”

Anonymous

Nope never. I have a wonderful rash around my nipples from just wearing my.forms in the heat of Palm Springs. So I need to find a better way to avoid this rash again. Lotrim isn’t helping. How do.I go to.my PCP and say “look at this rash around my.nipples on my shaved chest” Dr. Says ” humm what were you wearing “? 🤔

Pumped
      Lady

I Doubt you can hurt the Roanyer breast plate sleeping in it. I have one too, they are tough!

K Swim
      Lady

I used to sleep with breast forms in place all the time, but found that they wear out much faster that way. It would seem that you are talking about a breast plate in your post though. I do have one of those and have slept in it once. That next day, my skin was extremely itchy in that area. Not because of that reason, but because I sweat so much under it is the reason why I don’t find myself using it as much as regular breast forms.

I have a set of the foam forms, for sleeping in, and use them regularly. They are fairly inexpensive, and work well, but as soon as I wake, out they come and the silicone girls go on, lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

My work requires me to be away from home during the week.  I dress during non work hours, love sleeping with my silicone breast forms in a nice fitting pocket bra and silky nighties.  I have a set of smaller tear drops & a set of larger triangle forms.  They both feel fantastic to wake up to.  If they wear out in two years, I figure it is worth it!  The only dissapointment is having to put them away every morning to go to work.  Total drab on weekends when home with the SO-gives me something to look forward to for the work week.

C

Sometimes, with a silk nightdress and a bra. I love how the nightdress moves over the breasts and the nightdress flows over my hips and legs.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?